Upon installing GIMP, it will automatically detect the default system language of your computer and adopt it. However you might want to change the language once the program is installed and in this article we will show you how to do so.
How to Change GIMP Language Settings
Here is a simple solution:
- First of all, you should create a batch file (.BAT).
- Open Notepad. Type the commands (E.g to have GIMP in English):
- Save this file under the name GIMP-EN.BAT (or any other one, but still the .BAT extension is compulsory).
- Create a shortcut for the file on your desktop.
- Double click to launch GIMP in the selected language!