Change Excel Column Index From Letter to Number
- Open your spreadsheet
- Click on the orb button
- Click on Excel Options and move to the Formula tab.
- Go to the "Working with formulas" section
- Check the "R1C1 reference style"
- Note that: Upon hovering your mouse cursor on it, you shall get all the information about this feature.
- Click on OK
Image: © 123RF.com
- Excel go to column number
- Excel goto column number - Best answers
- Excel column index to number - Best answers
- Excel vba find column number by header name ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel sum of column if another column equals ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel compare two columns for partial matches - How-To - Excel
- Excel vba delete column by name ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel match two columns and output third ✓ - Forum - Excel
This document, titled « Change Excel Column Index From Letter to Number », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).