Screen goes Blank after starting windows [Solved/Closed]

- Apr 14, 2011 at 11:28 PM - Latest reply:  bit - Aug 12, 2015 at 08:36 AM
Hello,

Screen goes Blank after starting windows. I'm entering to pc on the task manager.Please me Suggestion.
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 7, 2011
Status
Contributor
Last seen
September 30, 2013
Apr 15, 2011 at 01:08 AM
Thank you
Please refer below form it will helps you:

http://ccm.net/forum/affich-22454-screen-goes-blank-after-starting-windows

P.S. Before posting any problem, please check that whether it is already posted in the form or not by using search in the top most of the form. it will save your time.
Registration date
Thursday August 19, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2016
Apr 15, 2011 at 02:17 AM
Thank you
Greetings,

You do these commands below blindly but it will works if you follow them exactly:

1) Restart your PC

2) Logon and wait for the black screen to appear

3) Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the internet (black screen does not appear to affect this)

4) Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously

5) When prompted, Click Start Task Manager

6) In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab

7) Next Click New Task

8) Now enter the command:

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" "http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIX"

Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it.

9) Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process

10) When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.

11) Now restart your PC.

Good Luck!
HOw do I do this in chrome???
This link doesn't work now is there another alternative? ?
But Internet is not connect what I do..?
why are you giving wrong suggestion....windows 10 appears black screen after boot.......so how we open task manager and how can add another task.....this problem is liable due to intel hd display driver..which is automatically updated from windows update...

do you have any solution?????????
don't copy paste the solution from somewhere else...and think u r genius....huhhh