PS3 slim comes on and then right back off

Closed
tazmaniac_37752 Posts 9 Registration date Friday February 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2014 - Feb 21, 2014 at 03:29 PM
tazmaniac_37752 Posts 9 Registration date Friday February 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2014 - Feb 23, 2014 at 07:26 PM
I recently got a PS3 slim 320 gb used, I hooked it up with the AV cables and it worked 3 or for times, then we plugged it up, turned it on later and the red light will change to the green light, the fan comes on for a second then the whole console shuts down, Nothing at all shows on the tv screen and their is no sound at all. Everything is hooked up correctly and the tv is set to the proper channel, I have checked all of that numerous times. I have tryed resetting the console according to the info I have found on the net, still nothing. Anyone know what to do, other than buy a new console? I am an amature small electronics repair/tinkerer! Please help!
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 21, 2014 at 04:29 PM
Hang in there, TN! See if this youtube relates to your console.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ENdoxIVshM

I love youtube, someone somewhere is bragging about how to fix something! I haven't paid for a repair service call in years. And I Used to just throw money at a new one, not any more!