The discussions

Web browser slow

Hello, well actually my web browser is extremly slow any idea of what can i do to optimize the speed please?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
embassy

Use cells in different files in excell

Hello, Hello, H have different files named 110.xlc...1980.xlc...1020... and the final file there is a column in it . the value of it select as name ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
maryam1360

Cannot use ctrl+f in macro (need vba help!!)

Hello, I recorded a macro that when run, will perform a web query and extract daily prices for a particular commodity. Now, I need to copy these pr...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Excel macro held

Hello, If I could get some help with this macro it would be greatly appreciated. I've been working on this project for work for a while. As you c...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
Kyle L

Excel macro help for novice

Hello, Everyone I just joined Kioskea. Need to create a macro that will change a group of cells when a specific cell contains a certain value. T...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
aquarelle

Pretty basic excel macro help

Hello, I am writing a macro (which will be used to create a VB6 program) in Excel 2003. The spreadsheet Update_Log is a database with 9 user i...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Excel doc

hi dude, Am getting problem with excel document when i try to save the document it says saved but i cant find that in the place i saved it...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2008 by
chakri

Excel formulas

Hello, I just create a database on excel , it is a daily record for my internal production , I would like to link some sheets together and get a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
noblepentium

Importing excel on access

Hello Can I import excel files and information into Microsoft access to create data base?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
harnold31

Excel formatting question

Hello, I am trying to figure our how to get the cell to return either a "0" or a blank look when there are no values using the formula in place. This...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2008 by
aquarelle

Excel problems

Hello, I've been using microsoft excel for a long time now but i can't remember how to deal with the formulas and i don't remember how to use the row...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2008 by
mrslash
Results 7051 - 7061 out of a total of 7,061