Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1651 - 1700 of about 9,840
  • need a macro code Closed

Hello, need a code to copy a column from one sheet to another based on the heading name

Gayathri | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • When cell reaches equal to or over a sum, start new sum Closed

Hello, I have numbers in columns A through C that are input manually row by row, and column D provides a sum of each row's numbers and adds the prev...

madsen_12001 | Latest reply: madsen_12001 Jan 16, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro: copy, paste, unitl Closed

Can someone please help me out with this? I am trying to create a macro that will: 1. Find the cell to the right of where there is an ‘AE’ in colum...

voniej | Latest reply: voniej Jan 16, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copying down/pasting across and not all of them! Closed

well here's to hoping someone can help, this is far beyond any ability that I have, so my apologies in advance! I have included a picture so that you...

Thenoiseboy | Latest reply: Thenoiseboy Jan 16, 2017
    0 replies
  • how to show a specific column Closed

sir i want show only a specific column on another sheet.for example i have A-Z column with data and i want to print only specific column means show da...

ashish.neharkar | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • Generate excel workbooks based on excel list Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to generate several hundred identical excel workbooks using a macro. I'd like to standardise the file names based on a list in Excel...

m_albges | Latest reply: rivera Jan 16, 2017
    23 replies
  • Multiple Cell Conditional Formatting in Excel 2013 Closed

I have three columns related to the prices of equities. Column A is for the name of individual equity, Column B is for the individual equity price of ...

ABTILAK | Latest reply: ABTILAK Jan 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • If Then Solved/Closed

Im trying to write a formula that returns a yes or no. I have to check if product is or isnt in warranty and need to know if a date is greater than o...

timmiller109 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jan 14, 2017
    1 reply
  • Copy specific data from Master sheet to multiple sheets. Closed

Master sheet if first tab in workbook containing following: Case # Case Name Open date Atty Destroy Box # All rows in numerical orde...

haharrison2 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 13, 2017
    17 replies
  • Macro building Closed

I am trying to create a macro that will: 1. Find the cell to the right of where there is an ‘AE’ in column B 2. Copy that cell (example: C1 (218453...

voniej | Latest reply: voniej Jan 13, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro Closed

Hello, In the following macro, I don't want it to remember the number 100004 which is a number I scanned in after performing Control Find. I wan...

sdoty1498 | Latest reply: sdoty1498 Jan 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • copy from one worksheet if yes to differnt worksheet Closed

if i8 of worksheet a is yes then copy c8:e8 of worksheet a to worksheet b in location c8:e8

jason | Latest reply: jason Jan 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • to find the grades in excel Closed

Hello, in column 1 i have entered one subject mark and in column 2 i have entered another subject marks , if both the subject marks are greater than...

ganesh | Latest reply: ganesh Jan 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • create workbooks using a template and information from a table Closed

Please help me out, an example of data I have on sheet two Name bio Chem phy lug John 40 60 50 20 Luke 70 50 30 77 Eric 80 90 89 60 I want to c...

LinTruthy | Latest reply: LinTruthy Jan 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • create workbooks based on a given template using data in a table Closed

an example of data I have on sheet two Name bio Chem phy lug John 40 60 50 20 Luke 70 50 30 77 Eric 80 90 89 60 I want to create a workbook per n...

LinTruthy | Latest reply: LinTruthy Jan 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • Excel CSV problem Closed

Hi all, I have a problem with CSV files or with Excel, Excel only places quotes around certain fields, how do I force excel to save a CSV file with q...

followthisgu... | Latest reply: followthisguy Jan 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • formula for if specific contains text Closed

i am looking after purchase dept. kindly send us formula that one column contains text"BUY" and i want paste some columns in other sheet. Means cell ...

bhagyeshp | Latest reply: bhagyeshp Jan 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • Help in creating a macro to copy row Closed

Hello, I have a data sheet showing names , numbers and date of termination in different columns. I would like to copy the details of the members in ...

sk97 | Latest reply: sk97 Jan 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to copy the data in a row to another sheet using a macro Closed

I have a data sheet showing names , numbers and date of termination in different columns. I would like to copy the details of the members in a row ,w...

sk97 | Latest reply: sk97 Jan 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • EXCEL FORMULAS Closed

HI, I NEED HELP WITH CREATING A FORMULA FOR A SPREAD SHEET. THE WORK BOOK HAS THREE SHEETS (UNITS, COMPONENTS, LOADLIST). IN THE UNITS SHEET SETS OF ...

TMASON97550 | Latest reply: TMASON97550 Jan 10, 2017
    3 replies
  • Choosing a list item Closed

I wish to populate $values in f14 by choosing a name in a drop down list located on the same worksheet Qty Unit Price Price YT004-Oscar Terr...

rntservices | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 10, 2017
    1 reply
  • Email with Multiple Attachments through VBA Solved/Closed

Dear All, I need to send the multiple emails via Outlook through VBA. Column A Row 2 = Name of Person, Which must be Displayed on .Body Column B Ro...

Game Start Now | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 10, 2017
    9 replies
  • Send an email using VBA when a cell value changes Closed

Can someone help? I have been struggling with this for days. VBA is something new to me and I think it hates me I have a spreadsheet that updates bas...

erikheath | Latest reply: erikheath Jan 10, 2017
    0 replies
  • can anyone pls help me Closed

Hello, Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim orange As Range, acell As Variant, bcell As Variant, ccell As Variant Dim ws As Worksheet Dim fin A...

henock | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 10, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to import data from one excel workbook to another using VBA Closed

I have two different files. 1. Name of the Source file - "Dump" 2. Name of the target file - "SLA File" I have the data in source file from A to G ...

Shivanand | Latest reply: Shivanand Jan 10, 2017
    0 replies
  • Conditional format based on another cell containing text Closed

Hello, i want to format a cell(make it red and negative value) if the cell next to it cantains one of the words: cancelled_by_guest. thanks stavro...

stakik | Latest reply: Corrina66 Jan 8, 2017
    5 replies
  • Tracker for License, Registration and policies and Letter updat Closed

Dear sir, Please provide me a excel tracker which could be used for find out expiry date of License and intimate before one month of expiry. For kee...

Hrdilip | Latest reply: Hrdilip Jan 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • Date Value of a cell Determined by Specific Text in Another Cell Closed

Hello, This is a two part question: 1) I have three columns (A, B & C). Column A is populated with specific text such as "interviewed" or "set apar...

Juwan | Latest reply: Juwan Jan 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • Separating Dates Using IF Function Closed

Hello, I'm trying to set up an IF function, I believe...I have a spreadsheet that lists dates back to 2013 as MM/DD/YYYY. I'm trying to create a for...

ajohnson | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jan 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macros/VBA Closed

Hi, I'm trying to add 2 different cells in a work sheet to the header in a new worksheet. Then I need to excel to save the new worksheet as a new fi...

tanner12 | Latest reply: tanner12 Jan 5, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copy rows into sheets depending on a condition in one column Closed

Hi, This thread has been really helpful. The first part of my code works and copies data that includes the term "EMAS" into the appropriate sheet. Ho...

Violet | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 5, 2017
    1 reply
  • automatic copy paste Closed

I want to copy same highlighted cells from one sheet to another ,for example sheet 1 contains a column with different highlighted colours now i want t...

ayesha6 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 5, 2017
    1 reply
  • IF and IS TEXT or IS NOT Blank Solved/Closed

Hello, Can somebody help me with this formula...I want the excel to display a computation, if A2 is a Seller, and A2 has a value, then compute Price...

Jam | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 5, 2017
    5 replies
  • Conditional Formatting range of date cells based on another cell Solved/Closed

Hi There, There is lots of stuff to do with CF when using today's date but not a for specific date entered in a cell so I was hoping someone might be...

cleaverr | Latest reply: cleaverr Jan 5, 2017
    7 replies
  • ExcelVBA-Find a listed Keyword & move entire string to the Sheet Closed

Hello and greetings CCM Expert team. May I request you to kindly help me with the following request: 1. Looking-up a Keyword [one-by-one] from a pre...

ajaydwivediji | Latest reply: ajaydwivediji Jan 5, 2017
    0 replies
  • Compare 2 excel documents and find the same data in both sheets Closed

Hi I have 2 separate excel documents, 1 which had 2015/2016 data and the second which has 2014 data. What i need is to compare the 2 documents for m...

ULAB2017 | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 4, 2017
    1 reply
  • See which names are duplicates Closed

Hi, I have a massive list of about 12,000 names and then another list of about 1000 names, formatted in different columns such as First Name | Las...

sam123 | Latest reply: yg_be Jan 4, 2017
    2 replies
  • convert number to word with currency Closed

Hello, I wank to ask you guys about exel. I want to convert number to word with currency. Ex: 150.5 to One hundred USdollars and fifty cents. H...

Exel?? | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 4, 2017
    1 reply
  • Search for a Keyword. Add Value from another cell. Solved/Closed

I'm looking for something that's very difficult to search for. I balance my checkbook in excel. Each row has a spot for Date/Comments/Withdrawl/Depos...

adam73647 | Latest reply: adam73647 Jan 3, 2017
    2 replies
  • A IF(istext) formula that needs a trimming, please help? Solved/Closed

Hello, Am really struggling with a IF(is text) formula, it works its just really large and I need to be able to trim it a bit as I need to replicate...

Bluntobject | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 3, 2017
    1 reply
  • trying to drag the formula down it just copies the same Closed

Hello, I am using the " proper" formula on my mac , but when trying to drag the formula down it just copies the same name ? Please help Confi...

Sinead | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 3, 2017
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, I conditionally formatted cell D4 that it's color changes from white to red when value in A1 is increased from 1 to 100. Now, can I make E4 a...

textshiva | Latest reply: textshiva Jan 2, 2017
    2 replies
  • Worksheets into Workbook Solved/Closed

Dear All, I need to copy each worksheet into workbooks and saved in the specific path except 04 worksheets named NMS, MS, Master and Missing. Further...

Game Start Now | Latest reply: Game Start Now Jan 2, 2017
    2 replies
  • Text from two different cells to give value shown in certain cel Solved/Closed

Hello,, I'm trying to solve a problem I have with a list of values and text. I have a schedule of with names I will get two values in different cel...

fgadmin | Latest reply: fgadim Jan 2, 2017
    4 replies
  • VBA: Send last updated row via email Closed

Hi, I am looking for a VBA excel code to capture the last updated row and notify me via email. Thanks for help. regards, SAS

SheetalAS | Latest reply: SheetalAS Jan 2, 2017
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting for Word and Date Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a cell turn a different color depending on if another cell has a word in it and if the date of a third cell is between tw...

Tiffanypoche | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jan 1, 2017
    3 replies
  • Pasting multiple ranges from excel into powerpoint slide as link Closed

Hello, I'm an absolute beginner in VBA. I'm using the code below to copy and paste multiple ranges into PowerPoint slides. Instead of copying and pa...

angelunderwrap | Latest reply: angelunderwrap Jan 1, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro that can scrape websites Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro that can scrape clearance data from a retailers website. I basically want to know each week how many items are on cl...

ska5765 | Latest reply: ska5765 Dec 31, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro that will scrape emails Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro that will scrape promotional emails I receive from retailers. I have a spreadsheet where I keep all the promotions i...

0 replies
  • Macro that will copy/paste data each week Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro in a master sheet that will copy last weeks data and paste in the rows below. Then I want it to open a sheet that th...

0 replies