The discussions

How to run flash macro

Hello, How to run flash macro srinivas pattem

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Macro to del space in cell

Hello, I need a macro that after I goto a cell I start the macro that then goes home in the cell. Then it deletes the empty space in the begining of...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
jak58

Stock sheet

Hello, i wondered if you could help , i have created a worksheet with code of stock item,value of item , amount in stock and value of stock availabl...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel cell flash when date is near

Hi, I am trying to find out how to get an excel spread sheet to hightlight a date when that date gets near. There must be a way for the sheet to ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel

Hello, I need to know the easiest way to select a cell in excel?

mubashir aziz

Multiple search $ multiple retrieval in excel

Hello, I have one column with numbers or text which are repeating more than once. column 2, 3,4 contain data corresponding to that. ...

mubashir aziz

Excel extraction

Hello, I'd like to be able to extract all the data which comes after the comma from a cell in each row and insert it into a new column. Here's an ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
aquarelle

Macros for dynamically generating excels

Hello, Can I create a macro for a dynamically generating excel? i.e Each time when I run my ETL tool it loads the data into an excel i...

v.garce

Cpy rows frm 1 sheet to nxt sheet dynamically

Hello, I have a requirement where I need to copy rows from 1 sheet when row/record count reaches a certain count(lets say 5) to the next ...

apoll

Macro help

Hello, im trying to write my macro code and the code won't work because this message keeps appearing 'can't execute code in break mode' what doe...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
vetronicaz

Comparing two excel sheet in vb 6

Hello, i am diploma student and plz plz any one can tell me how to compare two excel sheet in vb 6.0 that means there is 2 excel sheet...

setgold57

How to remove junks in excel sheet

Hello, Hai please Can any one help to overcome the below mentioned problem I am having thousands of records in Escel sheet if i convert into c...

uknown98

A macro problem, find and replace

Hello, I have a macro which contains the following procedure: Range("D210:D219,Z210:AA219").Select Range("Z210").Activate Application.CutCopy...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
perham

Macro for selecting lines

Hello, please i need help for a macro. I have a list with a column named "ticket id". I want the macro to filter the list and copy all rows cont...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
bhawkins

Transfer data from merged cells in excel

Hello, I have a worksheet form in excel and I would like to copy the informaiton on the form to another sheet in a different workbook in excel as w...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
pseudonymph

Excel macro help

Hello, I am new, and know next to nothing about Macros in excel, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I do a report every week, and it...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
WutUp WutUp

Excel macro help insert row

Hello, I need help with a macro for excel that will look at my sheet and if theirs data in Colomns D2:Z20. If theres data in any of the columns af...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
ange.lina10

Help in excel macro

Hi, I have a work sheet with probably say 7 columns and each of them has a index name for example Speed time distance 120 2 ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
Danny

Macro to group and save.

Hello, I need to write a macro for a workbook with 1 sheet where i need to got to data --> then select Group/outline ---> then select group wh...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
swe1

Ms excel help

Hello, can anyone help me i need a formula a*b=C

faceguydb

Vba: if 2 checkboxes checked, hide row

Hello, Can anyone help with a macro for hiding Row 1 if two checkboxes (BoxA and BoxB) are checked? Thanks!

nomadcrys

Excel macro help required

Hello, I have an Excel Workbook that has 140 names/ID's that have different Composite roles agianst it, I want to create a macro or run a macro so ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
Crackinhunk

Excell macro help required

Solved

Hello, I have 3 Excell Workbooks, i need to create a master sheet, but when ever i update the master sheet the data updated shouls reflect in all t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Moving tabs from 2007 excel to 97-2003

Hello, I need to copy many tabs in a 2007 excel workbook to 97-2003 excel file and I am getting following message: Excel cannot insert the sheets...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
provock

Sheet creating macro

Hello, I want a macro which can collied sheets from different workbook and make one excel and the sheet sequence can be selected manually. Kin...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
vishal

Excell macro help

Hello, I am wanting to create an excell macro - that filters out the names in 1 column of the spread sheet - I pull a report everyday that gives th...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
mjk77

Letting the user specify which sheet my vba

Hello I have been using many of your very useful articles in the past and they have allowed me to solve many problems. However I am now Very stuck des...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
Pete 3.1415

Complicated excel formula problem

Hello, I need to create a user form based on several columns of data and what ifs and calculations. In my user form the user will enter in a pipe di...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
nomadcrys

How to comp more than one coln in a excel

Hello, i have two work sheets which have 4 columns of data in sheet. i need to compare the sheets. But the data's are in the different rows contain...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
tinorossi

Excel del text - other than-start letters mb

Hello, Input Excel file with one column. Conditions I would like to delete text other than which is having starting letters of "MB" or "SM" an...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
password00

Need help in excel macro

Solved

Hello Ivan, Ive' been reading a lot of your answers and i'm quite facinated of your skill. I need to create a macro for one of my project and it i...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
Jnani

Using access macro to update sheets1, 2, 3, i

Hello, I have an access macro that uses several queries to copy data into excel. my problem is that i can only get the macro to perform correctly on ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
guetsa

Excel 2008

Hello, I have a order form in excel 2008 that lists all my stock the unit price and the total price, I then have a Qty column, the idea is that whe...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
lifekcus

Excel help

Solved

Hello, Ok am not that experienced with excel, so if any one can helo would be great. I have a huge spreadsheet and i am constantly updating it. ...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
Amber1984

Checking a row of cells and reporting

Hello, I have an audit spreadsheet listing rooms by the building its in, the room number and a series of answers to questions afterwards detaling...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
wonderpc

Excel help

Hello, In my Excel Sheet Column A-------------------Column B----------------Column C 10---------------------------10------------------------3 5...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
amlports

Excel macro: copy between sheets

Hello, I have sheet1 and sheet2. I want to create a macro: -copy Bx:Dx from sheet1 to sheet2 Bx:Dx -where x from 6 to "get count row number, w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
Helper

Excel loop, inner loop

Hello, I have an excel file that has data in a cell that looks like "abcd-123456-efghijk-7890". My problem is that i have about 2000 of this type of...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
WutUp WutUp

Macro problem!!!

Hello, Can anyone help me with the following problem I need to build a macro that can do these steps. step 1: the macro has to start when cell B...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
Line32

Any one know about graphs on excel?

Hello, How on earth do you convert data from the new 2007 windows xp thing in to a normal bar graph. i need the x axis to say 'number of words in a ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

I can't browse any part of microsoftwebsite

Hello, I have problem with my browser, I can't open any part of microsoft website in spite of I can open other website. I have the same problem in fi...

melodyfive

I need help creating an excel formula

Hello, I work in Human Resources and need to create a formula for Personal Time Off. The employees accure PTO time at the rate of 0.46 per regular ...

bauduco

Naming cells

Hello, TIA: I have 16000 data pairs in each delimited text file.. Which l have quite a lot of.. and l have the wriitten the code for opening the fil...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
saints77

Template sheet with changing variables

Hi, I am working on a project where I need to make county data sheets for an entire state with different data in each because of the changing data of...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
kioskearocks

Having excel if formulas print text and calc

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get Excel IF formulas to print text and calculation based on true/false. Such as, if I have some dates, and I don't need to s...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
martinwuff

Excel formula

Hello, I wonder if somebody can help me with a pretty basic (I think) Excel formula. I would like for it to go through column A and search for a n...

Dawn

Dynamic seletion of rows

Hello, I need to select the entire row based on cell value. Ex: Students and marks is avialable in one excel sheet. I need to display the students ...

Pedda

Excel macro to copy cell content highlighted

Hello, I am trying write a macro assigned to a button that copies the content of a cell into highlighted cells. Please can anyone suggest a soluti...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
manrick

How to check 3columns data at 1 time

Hello, how to check 3columns data at 1 time.for example:- ColumnA---------ColumnB----------ColumnC 87----------------15-------------------20 10---...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
jaikrish_18

Inserting customer address to excel invoice

Hello, I have designed an invoice template in Excel and want to be able to import the customer name and address fields automatically (currently hel...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
helpmeout
Results 6851 - 6900 out of a total of 7,061