Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6851 - 6900 of about 9,830
  • I need information to move to the next cells. Closed

Ok, so my problem is probably simple, but since I'm new to this, I'd like a little help. So, I have stuff that I have in "Quote Download" tab, and I n...

theritz226 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • macro code for making a graph in excel Closed

Hello, I would like to create a graph from a macro. Here is what I have got so far. Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlXYScatterLinesN...

Shandor | Latest reply: Neil A Feb 4, 2011
    10 replies
  • macro regarding the cell color Closed

Hi I would like to have a macro for the following when i type "red" in a cell the whole cell turns red when i type "orange" in a cell the whole ...

rommy | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • Extract info from Excel Closed

Hello, I wonder if you could please help me. I thought this would be something simple but after an exhaustive search and using filters and Vllookup I...

Amanda | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel less than but greater than Solved/Closed

Hello, How would I get into L2 if J2=>10 then "lates", if J2=

Welshjessy | Latest reply: Welshjessy Feb 3, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel-extracting names into seperate elements Closed

Hello, I have several hundred names in an excel file written like this Doe, John A and I want to seperate them into 2 columns with first names in ...

GoldBar | Latest reply: Steveinuk Feb 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 date 20100915 without formatting Closed

Hello, I have a column of dates (around 800 rows) with dates entered in as 2010/09/15 as date format. I need to convert these to GENERAL format an...

heidist | Latest reply: Steveinuk Feb 2, 2011
    1 reply
  • find and replace in EXCEL Closed

Hello, all i have been suffering to find a solution for a problem which is : I have three categories which I call region (Central, Northern and ...

Talahjer | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 28, 2011
    8 replies
  • How to add COUNT to a column w/ 3000+ rows? Closed

Hello, I have a column with numbers in them (1) Column, over 3000+ rows. How can I simply add the 'COUNT' text in each cell without having to ent...

Cha-Cha | Latest reply: rayh Jan 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • Highlight max/min in excel 2007, VBA Closed

Hello, I'm quite new to Excel VBA and need some help doing the following. I have a lot of data and need to highlight (or change the background ...

Algae | Latest reply: Algae Jan 27, 2011
    2 replies
  • Macro - check name and then insert blank row Closed

Hello, Would appreciate any help on below. I need a macro that would insert a blank row after each unique entry. To illustrate imagine follo...

Miknas | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula to populate fields Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with Employee names (A2...A150) & one of 5 Divisions that they work for (B2...B150). What I am trying to do is put the...

graphictees | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • Copy 5 columns and paste to next 5 columns Closed

Hello, I have to run daily reports where I have to add new day data to the right end of the spreadsheet. Example is below. I want to create a macr...

ichiban85 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • How to copy sheet1, sheet 2, sheet3 in Sheet4 Closed

Hello, How to copy sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 and Sheet 4 in Sheet 5(same excel workbook) using macro? I want to copy columns A-W The rows will ...

Sam | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • how to do in excel Closed

Hello, I've four columns: A (with Names), B (with date of birth), C(random name of column A) and D (the result i want automatically). What formul...

luis | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • COlor change macro Closed

HI All, I need an excel macro where i require to do the following things: if i type RED then the cell in which i type RED turns red, SImilarl...

Rommy | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel if function Solved/Closed

Hello, Could someone please help me with the following problem. I want to know how to do a if function in vba to search for a value (output), a...

PM | Latest reply: PM Jan 20, 2011
    4 replies
  • Macro to find and copy all columns Closed

Dear all, I've searched online for 2hours but still unable to find suitable threads, please direct me to the information or help me out with the fo...

iceteee | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro assistance please. Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a simple Macro which would look at a corporate organizational chart in Excel. The Macro would list the company name an...

vanilla_thun... | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro, Time input button Closed

Hello, Excel Macro Help PLEASEE!!!? Ideally i want a time in and a time out button, so that when workers sign in they click the timein button a...

nickrenwick | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • excel hide column formula Closed

Hello, I'm trying to find a way to hide a colum in my excel workbook when I would select one of 3 drop down menu items. The drop down list is lo...

rimx | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • Copy Paste multiple rows - incrementing issue Closed

Hello, I'm having a problem, I have 9 rows of data that contain formulas that pick up data from other worksheets. When I copy and paste to the nex...

perkind1 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • excel: don't print when cell value is 0 Closed

Hello, Please, I have an excel file with several worksheets. I made a macro that when I click a button, the worksheets are printed. There are sev...

WvL | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • Filter Problem in Excel 2007 Closed

Hello, Im Xishan, using excel 2007 & facing problem while delteing rows of filtered data. When i delete filtered rows, other rows(unfiltered ones) ...

Xishan | Latest reply: Sastry Jan 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • Help! Trying to copy rows of data via macro Closed

Hello, I could really use some help. Here is what I am trying to do.I have a mound of data that i want to break up into different sheets. I want to u...

Cman | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 16, 2011
    5 replies
  • lost windows excel files upon pc restore Closed

Hello, I'm candy. I was forced to have my pc in its restore factory setting upon crashing because it wont open if I didn't. I have a very importan...

candy | Latest reply: jack4rall Jan 16, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel - Automatically Filling Empty Cell Closed

Hello, I have an Excel worksheet that has two columns: CSJNumber (column A) and ARRARvw (column B). Cell A2 and every other cell in that column h...

Truetide | Latest reply: ophirw Jan 14, 2011
    5 replies
  • ms excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to use ms excel but i am not getting any option of ms excel in my computer how can i use ms excel when i don't have it.......? ...

sania | Latest reply: jack4rall Jan 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy and paste repetitively Closed

Hello, I would like to develop a macro which can copy a cell value and paste the exact value in the three rows below. Then, repeat the motion auto...

JMC | Latest reply: hl Jan 9, 2011
    1 reply
  • Button to color sertain numbers (Excel) Solved/Closed

Hello, Im looking for a way to make a button color all numers equal to the the number on the button.. as an eksample, lets say i have a row of...

Alstrom | Latest reply: Alstrom Jan 7, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel: Copying conditional data to new sheet Closed

Hello, I have been given a half-done spreadsheet to make into something useable, hopefully someone will be able to help out. I have a workbook ...

Laura | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 7, 2011
    3 replies
  • Deleting rows based on Duplicates in a column Closed

Hello, I have a database in which I administer. It is in MS SQL 2005. I pull the data into excel and delete the duplicates if any exist. However, ...

jklup | Latest reply: wingamer Jan 7, 2011
    8 replies
  • Help( excel) Closed

Hello, My name is Mando how to tell excel cell A1=B1 and say if we get A1 then its this??? A is a number that we have registered as a working da...

MAndo | Latest reply: Armando Jan 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • import excel data into mysql database Solved/Closed

Hello, This is Nischala .Can any one suggest me wheather we can import excel sheet data into mysql database using .net application(vb.net or asp....

nischala | Latest reply: Er.mayank khandelwal Jan 5, 2011
    4 replies
  • IF-Then statement to copy rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to copy a specific row from one worksheet to another in the same workbook based on an IF-Then statement. ...

froggy6703 | Latest reply: froggy6703 Jan 4, 2011
    5 replies
  • Excel Macro Assistance Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a macro running a process of performing a couple of formulas in a workbook that uses VLookup. Every week I have to re-edit the r...

dhunter | Latest reply: Helper Jan 2, 2011
    8 replies
  • Need VB code for getting popup in Excel Closed

Hello, I am asked to maintain a (HR) database of consultants, whose contract should be renewed after a particular period. I want to set a popup b...

Sastry | Latest reply: Sastry Dec 31, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel 2007 font colour formula Closed

Hello, I have a long list of numbers in column A some numbers are in red font,(no conditional formatting has been used),When i copy these numbers to...

bigband | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Converting date in VBA Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has: Column A: Year Column B: Month Column C: Day Is there a way to convert these 3 columns into the actu...

Roger | Latest reply: Roger Dec 28, 2010
    4 replies
  • Excel Time Tracking Help Closed

Hello, My question is that I have a Excel workbook that I want to get information from a cell in worksheet 1 for a specific date to go to a cell in ...

imbkm98 | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Question Macro Closed

Hello, I am needing help with writing a macro for Excel. Here is my issue. I have two workbooks. each has over 10k rows this is what I would like...

maxmouse24 | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 28, 2010
    3 replies
  • macro for autofill address in excel 2007 Closed

Hello, i am using excel 2007 prepare my sales invoice, i have maximum 10 to 15 purchaser, so i am using validation for selecting purchaser. i have...

pal | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • MS Excel 2007 IF Function problems.? Solved/Closed

Hello, I need immediate assistance. basically i am trying to use the IF function to display less than 18 "no", more than 18 "yes". but if 23.5/...

Twisted | Latest reply: Twisted Dec 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • Web browsers not working, firewall issue? Closed

Hello, My laptop suddenly is not able to access websites. I've tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I can get a connection to the router fine...

Zakk | Latest reply: Ornob Dec 21, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro Copy data to next sheet using < Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm looking some time now around this forum and ditn't find what i'm looking for. So i'm just gonna ask it here and hopefully someof your s...

Gino | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro to fill down in a range Solved/Closed

Hello, Thanks to all who provide help on this site. I'm new to writing macros so hopefully you might be able to steer me in the right direction wi...

lee | Latest reply: lee Dec 21, 2010
    2 replies
  • Comparing 2 columns of names Closed

Hello, How can I compare 2 columns of names on 2 spreadsheets? I want to remove matches. Thanks! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Exp...

nola512 | Latest reply: brianwhitt77 Dec 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Managing rules on cells. Closed

Hello, I have a series of cells beside each other that contain different values. I need a formula that will adjust for the following: If the secon...

a | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • auto hide 'auto excel fillter' Closed

Hello, I am using auto excel fillter but suddenly option of auto fillter not shown. I want to use fillter but HOW? Regards, Ajit Singh C...

ajit singh | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Selection of rows based on conditions Closed

Hello, I need some Excel 2003 macro experts' help: I have modified a code posted in this site to automate a process I have been doing for a while. It ...

thomasngri | Latest reply: Helper Dec 17, 2010
    1 reply