The discussions

Macro modification

Hello, dear friend in my document column "L" has some numbers & formulas.if any cell has formula base in that i need to inset rows below that formula...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Formula to fill cells with names from a list

Hello, I have a list of names I want to insert into a table. No name can be duplicated in a row. I would like it to automaticlly fill the table from ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

I can;t watch media on any web browser

Hello, I can't watch any videos on any website. If a website has video in the address bar then the it says page cannot be displayed. I cannot even ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

How do i wopy row while recording macro w2007

In Word 2003 I had a macro and put it on toobar to select table row, copy it, paste it so I got a new row below current one, in a flash. Highly repete...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Make a special report with excel

Hello, I have a worksheet in Excell and I would like to have different views/reports using the same data that I have in the first worksheet. I would...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Importing images into excel

Hello, I just visited the forum and it looks like you might be the one to ask: I have MS office 2007, and am exporting data from a web shopping ca...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Filtering only certain columns

Hello, I have to tables side by side in excel and I have autofilters at the top of each table(headers). When I filter by column in one table. It hi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro loop to insert pics into more cel

Solved

Hello, Could someone please help me in writing a loop in this macro in excel : I have an excel sheet where it contains the name of the pictures in c...

rizvisa1

Excel help combining info from2 sheets

Solved

Hello, Hello, How can I match and combine records across two excel sheets. I have two excel sheets containing record information, about 6 columns f...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
coupen66

Auto e-mail from excel if a cell value is yes

Hello, I have a problem and need solution for it., I have a excel worksheet with the data as given below... Name Student no. Marks Send E-mail...

rizvisa1

Excel if function

Hello, Basically i've set up some conditionally formatted cells and i want an extra cell warning me of how many false cells i have. i want a cell ...

rizvisa1

Excel formatting

Hey All, I have a column of data in excel for example as below; ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO The list is faily exhaustive and I need to format the...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 question

Hello, I know it is possible to copy an Excel 07 sheet (#1) into another Excel 07 worksheet (#2) and keep the data in tact. What I want to know ...

rizvisa1

[excel] color format

Hello, I'm trying to color fill a subset of a row (A1 - A10) if A10 is a certain value, False statement from a =istext. Any ideas?

rizvisa1

Please help me the vba

Hello, Excel sheet 1 have dump data and excel sheet 2 have feature name defined in second coulmn. I hv to define the array with some feature_nam...

rizvisa1

Excel - storing entered data

Hello, I am a relative novice who knows what they want to achieve but is unsure how to get there. I work in a school and want all staff to compl...

rizvisa1

Splitting data in one column into rows

Hello, I have a situation where as all of the data from a survey was down loaded into one column. Each block of 10 rows represent one response. I nee...

rizvisa1

Columns comparison

Hello, Please find the values in Column A,B,D,E Column A Column B Column D Column E AA 100 ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel if function over a range of dates

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help please? I am trying to add a divisions column, which are taken from a date range in another column. i.e. I would like to add "...

8 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
Useful

Add cells, div by cells with value (excel2007

Solved

Hello,can any help!(excel 2007) A B C ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help

Hi, I am looking for a macro that will cpoy and paste data if it mets certain contintions, Say i have two sheets of data in which sheet1 contains 3...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula to show zero

Solved

Hello, I'm using the formula =A2/(A2+A3) in A4, same in B to AF, i need the A4 line to show a zeros when A2-AF2 and A3-AF3 do not have values in. ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
Gouws

Compairing two columns a&b

Solved

Hello, column A column B 5000 4001 5001 4080 5002 4445 5003 4493 5004 4...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula converting time difference

Solved

Hello, i want to know the excel formula...below iam giving the details, In table A is my starting time e.g.10.49 and in table B is my reaching time...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Macro for copying info from worksheet 1 to 2

Hello, Could someone please help me!! I have a client list on Worksheet 2 and I need certain client info copied to Worksheet 1. I would like to mark ...

venkat1926

Excel file recovery

Hello, How Can I Repair My Excel File ? It Shows The Error "Excel found unreadable content in 'File Name.xlsx'. Do you want to recover the conte...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Conditonal formating of rows

Hello, I have a table in excel 2007, where column b has entries of names e.g. John, Devid, John, John, Gilbert, Devid etc. The same name may repeat ...

rizvisa1

Deleting alternae rows

Solved

Hello, I want to delete every alternate rows from my work sheet. I tried recording macro, but it only deletes a particular row as shown in macro bel...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Linking spreadsheets

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to set up a cell that will draw information from another spreadsheet using excel 2007 The spreadsheet I'm pulling the info fro...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy rows to total page

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet with 13 worksheets. The first 12 worksheets are January through December. The 13th worksheet is a total. Each...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Creating a directional macro

Solved

Hello, I am not familiar with writing macros at all. I created a form and I need a macro so that when I input data in a cell the cursor will automat...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
Teene12

Macro

Hello, Can any help me how to link the macro in one sheet to macro in another shee ? Regards, Kiran.M.K. 9738489792

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - delete rows when alike

Solved

Hello, I am in need of a formula to solve this problem. I want it to find similiar cells and delete those cells from the worksheet. Here is a sa...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro needed as soon as possible

Hello, i m smith i need a macro to split the data in every 5th cell .I am giving you the data below as an example 1. 2. 3.Darlene Thornton 4....

rizvisa1

Excel issues

Hello - HELP!! What I am trying to do is set - up a way of tracking costs in a month. So, if cell N52 contains a monetary value and A52 is 'January...

rizvisa1

Vba macro doesnt work on other machines

Hello, I have a Excel program that i use which contain macro's for opening files and copying and pasting cells. However my colleague is using the s...

rizvisa1

How to create macro to search, copy, & paste

Solved

Hello, Here's what I want to do. I have a worksheet with customer data by row and I also have a worksheet with an invoice I want to auto populate w...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Referencing cells in excel with functions

Hello I am trying to write my own Lottery Program in Excel. On the first worksheet I have all of the numbers (1 through 59) in a column and to the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excell

Hello, i have 14 names i want to assign a number value to, like 1 thru 14 and when i input a number in a colum row the name appears in that cell. say...

rizvisa1

Excel formula help

Hello, I want to add a column of numbers (only cells that contain data, there will be some that will be blank and then I want to get the percentage o...

rizvisa1

Macro code

Hello, I want to write such a macro that if i click the button. if their are 50 sheet in work book and i want to copy paste all the sheets into one ...

venkat1926

Comparison between two excel sheet

Solved

Hello, i have two excel sheet with same value which i need to compare every day .with in same excel sheet i can compare easyly using conditional form...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
tiffy

Need excell hel[p

Hello, i have an excell book open with multipule sheets. the 1st sheet has all the master info, the other sheets are cells for production. on the ma...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Help! new to excell

Hello, i have an excell spread sheet with multipule sheets open. i need to select certain rows of information, copy the info and tell that informatio...

rizvisa1

How to have mixed references in macros

Hi - Newbie here.. (can hear the groans already :-) I am trying to use a macro to copy a set of cells. I have successfuly created a macro - the...

rizvisa1

Excell

Solved

Hello, I need a formula that will take the sum of a group of cells from a worksheet and apply them to a specific place on another worksheet. All i...

12 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Linking excel data to excel-based calendar

Hello, Okay, here I go. I have a workbook which contains a tab (CalendarData) with information as follows: Column A - Name Column B - Apt # C...

rizvisa1

Excel user forms

Hello, I have created excel project database using excel Userforms. First request form capture the customer inputs and store in Request_database sh...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, I have two excel files in different path. Every week I have to copy the data from daily excel file to weekly excel file. Is there any formul...

rizvisa1

Excel if & then

Hello, I wanted to know that, in Excel 2007, what is the formulae if Cell B12 has a drop down list of 3 range and if we select a particular range the...

rizvisa1
Results 6151 - 6200 out of a total of 7,061