The discussions

Search excel for grouped cell contents?

Hello, I want to be able to search an excel chart looking for "groups of cells" that have the same sequence of contents. For instance cell 1 wo...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
jk

Help with excel if formula

Hello, I am trying (hard) to work out the following but everytime I put a formula in I just can't seem to get it right so am looking for some help....

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel font color change

Hello, Our office uses excel to track internal audits. I would like the contents in the rows of columns A thru G to turn red when I enter the date...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

My dorado 880 chinese mobile phone cant brows

Hello, My Dorado 880 Chinese dual sim phone cannot browse the internet What can I do to make it browse? I'll appreciate.

iveal

Vba to open an excel file in notepad

Solved

Hello, Can someone tell me the vba code to open an .xls or .csv file in notepad? thanks PM

iveal

Vba code to write formulae in excell

Hello Sir I have values (Digits) in excell columns like A & B , i need to display the sum of each digits (A+B) in column C. i dont want to displa...

iveal

Web browser

Hello, pls i want to know if it is possible for me to use opera mini browser on my china tv mobile E71 pro,if yes, i need assistance on how to down...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Charting in excel from drop down menu selecti

Hello all, I have a Microsoft Office 2007 Charting question: I have several categories of data regarding my production of widgets: Quantity on hand...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Cannot get a macro to run automatically

Hello, I am really struggling to get a macro to run automatically. I have created a sheet that logs entry/exit from my offices. I have created a ma...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Macros

Hello, I need to copy paste data between 2 excel files. I need to do this same kind of copying & pasting between different pairs of excel files. I ...

venkat1926

Excel related problem

Hello, How to check the condition of entire row selection in an excel sheet. Thanks

dancedhall

Conditional activation of macro button

Solved

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to only make a button work if there are only two cells selected. I have got a button which will copy th...

17 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Free laptop browsing

Hello, Please, kindly send me how to use opera mini on my laptop to browse for free. This is because I need it for my project research work. I will...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Sorting in excel without changing colors

Hello, I have a simple spreadsheet in which every other row has a background color and the others have none. When I sort the rows I want the sprea...

Excelguru

Internet is on but i cant browse

Hello, please help,am using windows vista home basic hp laptop 550 my internet is on but my internet explorer is not browsing the same problem with m...

LouisSteph

Excell 07 formating

Hello, I have created a budget in excell 07. I want to put a "check mark" in cell "a1" and have it turn cell b1 thru b5 yellow. Can you help? thank y...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
iveal

How can i brows with my laptop free with my p

Hello, my name tyoung am here to asking of this that how can i brows free on my laptop with my phone

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Copy & paste macro help please

Hello everyone, I have just started learning Macro, but now i have a problem and hope you can help me with. Thanks in Advance. I am working on a d...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Need to create a macro

Hello, Need to create a macro where data should retrive from various sheets. I want those information in my summary sheet with individuals name and ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Need help with easy macro copy paste/excel

Hello, JUST GETTING STARTED WITH MACRO'S, GOT TO BE EASY FOR ANYONE, BASIC, I HAVE A COLUMN A, THAT HAS DATA IN ONE COLUMN, SEE BELOW EXAMPLE ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
darwinchin

Excel

Hello, m swati,m having problem in making data... like i hv data as ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Help with excel formula

Hello, I have to count the number of times the word "work" appears in column A. Column A is a full sentence column with the word "work" appearing...

venkat1926

Help with my spreadsheet

Hello, I have devised a spreadsheet for my home (personal finances) which I use every day now. Its great, has a tab for each month and Ive tried to m...

sharpman

Need formula help with excel

i found this formula from some website, its sort of what im looking for but not exactly... Example: IF(A1

4 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
cliffmid

Making date formula using excel.

Hello, i have a date in A1 and giving it a 3 or 6 months expiration date in B1, what formula i should use for it? please help me.. thank you s...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
eli

Macros code wanted

Hello, i have a excel sheet with columns like names and dates... i need to find the total number of jobs done in each date.. below each date 'X' is g...

dybbody

Help writing an excel if statement

Hello, I have one cell (I122) that displays the sum of a range. I'd like to change the value of cell "X" if the sum falls between value a or b. I...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formula help

I am needing the formula for pulling from an excel list to provide a cost amount. I have a list that includes med-xxx large shirts and need formula...

venkat1926

Dates in excel

Hello, I am having the hardest time with what seems to be a simple problem in Excel 2003... I have this formula: IF(C4

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Updated web browsers can't connect

Hello, I am using a msi Wind u100 netbook which I've had for about 6 months. For this entire time I cannot update my web browser. The only one that...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
Tony

Organizing info from a database into sheets

Hello, I have a very large database with about 12,000 names, email addresses, phone numbers, region, industry etc etc. I am trying to organize thi...

LouisSteph

Fetch multiple data from excel

Hi geeks, I require your help in following query. I have a table table called project It contains following items E1 ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formula for conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to find a formula and instructions for shading date values in a column on a worksheet based on the month relative to today's date. ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Browser tab issue

Hello, My computer just started doing this. Whenever I am using an internet browser and want to add a tab for a different search or site, etc, it clo...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Counting in multiple columns

Hi All, I am a new Excel user. Can someone help me in getting solution to below problem: I have following data: Grade Suject1 A 80 B 8...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Return days only if between two dates -excel

Hello, I have a start date and an end date that span many years. I need to calculate prorated information about the rest of the row based on the n...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Give me any macro or formula for color cells

Hello, I have lots of data. In the worksheet there are text comes with value. I want to change cell color base on there upper case and lower case....

6 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
sanjay

Macro to select number of colums

Hello, I am trying to find a macro that will allow me to select a range of colums that increases each month Ex. Jan Feb Mar Apr so the macr...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel - query

Hello, This is Muthuvijayan, right now i am using excel 2003, here i am looking one help from you. i am going to mailtainone excel data base, ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Excel formula/macro help

Closed

Hello, I need to be able to look up a postcode and find what zone it is in. The problem is I only have start and end postcodes for the zones and not...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Show value for cells in 'previous' sheets

Hello, I would like to show the value for specified cells in a 'previous' sheet. However I would like to be able to copy and paste the formula thro...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Using or in an excel if statement

Hello, I am using the flowing to calculate: IF(OR(B32

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formulas

Hello, I am trying to do an "if" statement between two dates to calculate which VAT qtr i am in example vat amount in colum e date paid in col...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Ms. excell

Hello, Kindly mail me the formula to convert numeric value into english words in indian system in Microsoft Excel 2007 i am having windows...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel: find, copy, paste in good order sheet2

Hello, I have databse in Sheet1, (columnA: name, B: street, C: post code) in sheet2 I have in column A: the same name like in Sheet1 but not all a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Connecting laptop for browsing nokia 5130-c

Hello, I have problem connectIng my laptop hp 6730s through either bluetoothon my nikia 5130 c-20 or usb port.I will appreciate if u can help me with...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Find last row of data in excel spreadsheet

Hello, I'm very new to VBA and macros. I have been tryong to find the last row of data in my excel spreadsheet and then make this bold in a macro so ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Cell references in excel formula's

Hello, I'm looking for a formula that will change the cell it refers to be a set increment. I need to repeat this a couple of times, by pulling th...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Day of the week- multiple rows!???

Hello, I am working in a Excel file and need help! I do not know a whole lot about excel so this should be interesting. I have a file where cl...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel 2007 help

Hello, I have a drop down on C19 with the following listings. A, B. If A is selected i would like to have the word "Stop" display on a cell. How do...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 6501 - 6550 out of a total of 7,061