Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6901 - 6950 of about 9,810
  • can ping but can't use browser in normal mode Solved/Closed

Hello, I also have the problem where I was unable to connect to the internet via any browser, but I can ping my router. I noticed that turning off...

LL | Latest reply: Brain Drained ;-) Dec 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel work sheet how to i open Solved/Closed

Hello, When i am trying to open an exel sheet saved from windows 7 platforms, i am unable to open in windows xp plantform. the file that i was co...

satishkumar | Latest reply: RayH Dec 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copy rows n times and then fill a series Solved/Closed

Hello, This is variation of a question that has been answered previously. Does anybody know how I can repeat rows in a spreadsheet by n number of...

Gaoyou60 | Latest reply: Gaoyou60 Dec 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • Confused about IF excel formula Closed

HHello PLease can someone help me? I have a number in column D4 and a number in coulmn F4 If that number is equal or 10 more or ten less ...

Claire | Latest reply: RayH Dec 8, 2010
    3 replies
  • copying data between diff excel sheets Closed

Hello, am working with multiple excel sheets for a daily sales entry, my first sheet would be on day sales entry, and my second sheet will be sales...

mohanadeepan | Latest reply: Anne Dec 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to do a search in Excel? Complicated Closed

Hello, I've got a question, I just want to ask if anyone here know how to do a search in Excel but is a more complicated version. What I have is t...

HTFB | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • VBA for excel question Closed

Hello, I have a worksheets in which I have a set of data in range A3:A50 and B3:B50 and C3:C50 and D3:D50 until J3:J50 that come from another worksh...

Kimillie | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Using > and < in Excel Closed

Hey, I am trying to apply a couple of options in Excel and i am having some trouble using IF & AND etc... Basically I have Cell C12, in which I ...

Punky | Latest reply: RayH Dec 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Adding names from two cells Closed

Hello, Column 1 Column2 Apple Seed Apple Tree Peach Seed Peach Seed Peach Tree Apple ...

Samantha | Latest reply: aquarelle Dec 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Pie chart in excel Solved/Closed

hi there im trying to make a pie chart in excel but i don't really know where to start...can someone help me thanx!

mrslash | Latest reply: yoman Dec 1, 2010
    4 replies
  • How to interchange the columns in notepad Solved/Closed

Hello, I have data in three columns. I want to inter change the values of first two columns without changing the third one in notepad or in word p...

dhrupad | Latest reply: dhrupad Dec 1, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Sum Greater than but Less Than Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to get a cell to show the answer if - The date in B5 minus the date in B10 is less than 60 but more than 30 then F10 should sh...

Ian | Latest reply: Alli Nov 29, 2010
    4 replies
  • Macro for Rows condition Closed

Hello, This is Chakri, When im trying to put the macro conditions for the rows,i.e means in the table from range A1:D100 A1 ,B1,C1,D1 Cells have c...

Chakri | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Matching values in two spreadsheets Closed

Hello, I have an Excel sheet that has all of my project Estimate values in it (column 2). Column 1 has the names of the service provided. I then ...

Bkkppr | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 26, 2010
    2 replies
  • Comditional Formatting Relative Recording VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to compare a cell to its adjacent cell on the left. If the value of the selected cell is higher I'd like to colour it green, if it's...

bernei | Latest reply: bernei Nov 26, 2010
    4 replies
  • tecno free browsing Solved/Closed

Hello, pls help to find free browsing configuration setting for my tecno T570 dis is my phone no 07036713275 I will compeciate u with something ...

oladotun | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 25, 2010
    7 replies
  • Macro to sum cells from other sheets into one Closed

Hello, I want to sum cells from other sheets which have the same format, into one sheet using a macro (ie instead of the manual excel function =sum(s...

maz | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - Adding 'Conditionally' colored cells Closed

Hello, I found VBA scripts online to add cells based on background color. However, this doesn't work if the background color was based on conditiona...

AJ | Latest reply: AJ Nov 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel vba if first char of cell is 1 then Closed

Hello, I have a question about "if then" in excel vba I've been looking all over the web for an answer or example and now matter what code I try...

Bill | Latest reply: Not a member yet. Nov 23, 2010
    5 replies
  • How to evaluate a range of cells in VB? Closed

Hello, I am creating a monitoring form. I want it to evaluate the answers for each question. If the Auditor does not select one of the three answe...

Stacey | Latest reply: RayH Nov 23, 2010
    26 replies
  • no address bar on my browser Solved/Closed

Hello, i dont know how to get my toolbar back up on my screen can you help me its a windows xp

d | Latest reply: canadianpen Nov 22, 2010
    5 replies
  • copy data one excel sheet to other sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, any one help meee please im running that macro and getting data from one sheet to other one issue i have when i run that macro the window ...

farrukh | Latest reply: Fawad Nov 22, 2010
    3 replies
  • Comparig Rows with particular value Closed

Hello, I have a excel file, and in coloumns B if the value is "OK", Than there should not to do any thing other wise whereever there is mismatch in...

Rakesh Sharma | Latest reply: rakesh sharma Nov 19, 2010
    3 replies
  • Compare columns in two worksheets Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets within one Excel workbook, in which I need to compare Column G in worksheet 1 to Column G in worksheet 2, then if the...

NV | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • excel drop down button to stay Closed

Hello, Hello, I have a project and I am using drop down buttons (by using validation). How can I get the arrow to stay there even if the cell i...

Nimo2123 | Latest reply: RayH Nov 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel IF statement with Data Validation Closed

Hello, I have a simple work book. In B1, the data is limited (by Data Validation with a drop down List) to Yes and No. I need to limit the ra...

Aronyo | Latest reply: RayH Nov 17, 2010
    5 replies
  • Simple Macro Error Help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP I am trying to write my first macro that will simply place the following formula into a cell. The ...

Mike | Latest reply: RayH Nov 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Deleteing Rows in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I work with a lot of files every day and the number of data in column A is different from the rest of the column. The number of data ar...

Cindy | Latest reply: Cindy Nov 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Display yes where data is present in Excel Closed

Hello, In excel, how can I get column W to show "Yes" in red, if there is data is column L. Please share... :) Thanks in advance

Jody | Latest reply: RayH Nov 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Match 2 columns of data and delete duplicates Closed

Hello, I have 2 worksheets with data that needs to be eliminated on sheet 1. Sheet 1 column M contains a random list of numbers Sheet 2 column A...

Daniel Mc. | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy Selected Table Rows to Different Table Closed

Hello, I am failing at copying selected rows from sheet1's "ActiveItems" table to sheet2's "HistoryItems" table. The copy works fine if "HistoryI...

RobEBob | Latest reply: RobEBob Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Merge 400 cells of data into one. Closed

Hello, I need to know how to combine the data in a column into a single cell, with the results being separated by a semi-colon and a space after t...

th3w4cko | Latest reply: curious Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel comparison of partial or wild card data Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two columns in Excel that I want to compare. The data in work sheet 1, column A has values that are tabbed. This data has the adjac...

Trish | Latest reply: Trish Nov 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Sheet-1 + Sheet-2 Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a problem plz solve it and tell me solution i want to count some cells which are Sheet-1 and in Sheet-2. Example: (Sheet-1) A1+A...

Naveed | Latest reply: pejhip Nov 15, 2010
    5 replies
  • Repeating Macros Closed

Hello, Does anyone know how to repeat a macros? I have recorded the following command as a macro in Excel (2007), but I would like the task...

Kizz | Latest reply: comsdev Nov 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Counting in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, In the U column shows "Good" and "Bad" answer that resulted from a formual that I used. How can I count the the toal number of Good a...

Sam | Latest reply: Sam Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel help with what if Solved/Closed

Hello, I have all the states in column A and I need to result to display in column B. I need Column B to show "Yes" if column A has: MT, ID, ...

Tammy | Latest reply: Tammy Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting (more than 3) in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to apply more than three options to excel that changes the background colour of the cell. my range is R7:R1000 i need a VBA ...

allanabanana | Latest reply: Waynef Nov 14, 2010
    37 replies
  • Run a Macro in multiple selected columns Closed

Hello, i have a macro to fill in blanks. Is it possible to run it for multiple columns at the the same time. Thanks Configuration: Windows X...

RGPX | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • checking cells for data, then .... Closed

Hello, hi i'm having a bit of trouble with something in vba and have tried searching but its complicated and i cant seem to find anything on it. ...

jasz74 | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro Help Closed

Hello, I need to Open an .txt file & then copy the contents of .txt file into word Macro and run it. I need to do this for many .txt file C...

kk | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need help with Macro 2007 Closed

Hello, College_Cost() Dim Tuition As Currency Dim Room_and_Board As Currency Dim Miscellaneous_Expenses As Currency Tuition = InputBox("EnterT...

maria | Latest reply: easy Nov 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Extracting Excel data into new file Closed

Hello, I have an Excel like below. Project Code, Site, Donor and Partner are the heading. Project Code Site Donor Partner E...

gloriaagusty... | Latest reply: Janib Soomro Nov 11, 2010
    7 replies
  • excel matching formula Closed

Hello, i am not an expert excel user and i figured what im trying to do is pretty basic. I have data in 2 columns and the result column. I wanted ...

YoungWolf | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula help Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create an excel formula to say the following, but can't seem to figure out how to write this formula out. IF ((A*B)35000)...

JT | Latest reply: RayH Nov 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparing data in multiple spread sheets... Closed

Hello, Kindly help me with this. Your help is appreciative. I have one column in worksheet1 and two columns in worksheet2, and two columns in ...

raod720 | Latest reply: raod720 Nov 7, 2010
    4 replies
  • Excel: IF then question Closed

Hello, I've got 2 questions. First one is I have an if statement look like this but something is wrong: =IF(C31>400), C31*0.8, C31*0.9 And i...

Jim | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Question Solved/Closed

Hello, I have one worksheet with with all of my emails (both good and bad) D2:D3843 and another worksheet A2:A1061 with all good emails and I need...

Jason | Latest reply: Gio Nov 4, 2010
    3 replies
  • Help so Lost with the excel =look up Closed

Hi So i got my Stock codes in cell A2-999 and in cell C2-999 all my new prices(with updated prices) and my old list in A2-999(sheet 2)in decending...

Rawr | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel color coding Closed

Hello, I am working on a problem that I can't fix. I want to type in a cell a date like say 12/01/2012. Then 30 days before this date I want it ...

Ed | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2010
    1 reply