The discussions

Vba code for copyg rows

Hello, m gettg problm while copyg rows from one Excel sheet to another sheet. plz its urgt me if anybody have sol yhn plz snt me. my problm is:- i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
ameero

How to solve this problem in excel

Hello, how to check 3 column data together and it has to check the same 3 column and it has to give the result example ColA-----------ColB----------...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
pro-genius

Vba conditional formatting

Hello,

9 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
Tina

Browser icon buttons

Hello,i've been trying to get rid of the browser icon buttons like forward, back, mail, fav., n so forth. every time i use customize n move them over ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
wallplz

Help with excel formula

Hello, i am working on a spreadsheet that keeps track of machine hours. i need help with a formula that when themachine hours gets to 3000. the numbe...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
kathcat

Copyspecified data from a ldif/txtfile2 excel

Hi There Good Day! I am having ldif file and and i need to populate an excel workhseet with some selective data from the ldif file . Basicall...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
deri58

Whatisthe formula to get higer number inexcel

Hello, Hello, i'm jai krishnan im having a big problem in excel 1. in column A i'm having set of numbers in Column B also Having some set of numb...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
Jaikrish_18

Excel macro- need help

Hello, Could anyone please help me with Excel Macro logic/ or if more generous with macro code for the following scenario: I have a Dashboard with...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
availlity

Need help in excel

Hello, I am SHANU I will explain what i want to do please help me out if any know about it I have 2 Sheets in Excel in Sheet 1 the names are retu...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
SHANU

Creating a macro

Hello, I would like to know, how to copy a word and paste it into another cell using macro?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
Oterwill

Excel help: transpose cells by content

Hello Forum, I am struggling! I am trying to find a way to get a current column of data transposed into seperate columns of the same genre... Her...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
sunshinevivi

Change sheet name in formula when copied down

I have a workbook made that has a 'Quantities' sheet that list any number of quantities along with 'contract quantity', 'current quantity', etc. Ther...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
lestuce

Excel data extraction macro needed

Hello, Hie .I am working on a project in which l have to compare dates in excel and enter the difference (in days)in time in a separate column .l am ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
Umer

How to prevent enable/disable macro box

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to prevent the enable/disable macro box from appearing when I start Excel. Thanks Marcos

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
Sweet

Excel 2003advanced filter....copy to location

Hello, I am trying to use the Advanced filter...and copy the info to different worksheet. It's not working out for me :( I have been trying to do...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
Crazzydreamer

Excel 2003: match names; view unfound matches

Hello, I need formula or macro configuration help for Excel 2003. Within a spreadsheet, I want to compare the list of names in column A with th...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
99cateyes

Excel help!

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and having some issues doing what I need to do. I have a speadsheet that has a list of users in column A. A li...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
locklessmonster

Excel lists - extracting data from it.

Hello, I hope someone can help me! I have a long list of items in one column. next to each item I have to give certain values to some of them. The ...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel lookup

Hello, I am using excel for analysing my data. I have time in column A and temperature in other 10 columns. I need to find the maximum value in e...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
Zeenath

Excel blank row deletion

Hello, Can anyone provide the macro code for deleting all the blank rows in all excels in a folder?? thanks...munni

Michael

Macro to check conditions in two columns

Hello, I am trying to update prices in excel spreadsheet. I have three different Unit of measures (Each, Pack, Case), I need a macro that will check ...

rine012

Count and summarise records in excel 2003

Solved

Hello, Sorry to bother you but I have a minor problem with a spreadsheet and I don't know how to resolve the issue or whether it is possible u...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
GRA

Excel macros

Hello, how to code an excel macro where an if staement will hide appropriate rows? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 1. Yes ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
Helper

I can use my browser only with ip address

Hello, I am using Acer Aspire. I tried to connect with Ethernet cable at home and today wirelessly to my work network and it works ok. The only probl...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Auto fill the range between 2 cells

Hello, My Question is I Have Put One Range Like " 1 " in One cell and ending series " 10 " in next cell . Now I want the excel To Auto Comp...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
JIN

Repainting a cell using excel vba

Hello, I am writing a code in excel VBA to generate a report.I am totally new to VBA.Here's my code Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim a1 As...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Macro to copy and paste value every nth row

Hi all, I need to copy cell value in D:1 onto a range of cell (O:3 to O:31) and from D:34 onto (O36: to O66) and so on... i.e. every 33 rows I h...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
pc

Create msg/popup to notify in excel vba

Solved

Hello, I need a Excel VB script to notify/popup a message when the number of the letter U on a calendar exceeds 6, 8, 12 etc. It will have to check...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
Siebel SME

Copy rows of data based on alpha condition

Hello, I have a summary worksheet that houses all records. I'd like to break that summary worksheet into in multiple worksheets grouped by last name...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
solene77

How to check multiple cells to return value?

Hello, I am a basic Excel user. I have an Excel sheet which displays a hierarchy of our institution's org units. The org unit names are listed ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel- merging running totals

Hi there! First, I need to know if what I want to do is even possible. I have about 10 excel sheets- each with two running totals on them. My boss ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Converting date format in excel sheet

Solved

Hello, I have a cell which contains date in the format dd/mm/yyyy, but i need to convert to mm/dd/yyyy in excel how can i do this?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
daywish

Printing 1997-2003 excel files

Hello, I am running a new laptop loaded with Vista 64 bit and Microsoft Office 2007. When I receive an XLS file in 2003 format it uploads in the 1997...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
herbbob

Excel 2002 macro

Hello, Sub goalSeekSample() Dim seekValue As Double Dim changeCell As Range seekValue = InputBox("What's the value to seek?") For Eac...

13 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
anon125

Excel 2003 please help with concat dilemma

Solved

Hello, I need one column to show the following text: prxyz,(Data1 here),0699,ABCD(Data2 here),xxx Data1 is in Column A and Data2 is in Column B....

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
excelgamine

Formatting macro

Hi, I have data ranging from "B8 to BZ616" all the data contains either "TRUE" or "FALSE", I do not want to use conditional formatting. my questio...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Moving data in excel

Hello, I messed up sone data in Excel. I have a contact list and now I need to move everything in columns C-F down 4 cells. All the addresses are off...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel

Hello, i need help in solving a macro issue. i have written a macro to delete rows base on a certain criteria. this is, "week 01", the issue is, wh...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel formula

Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet where I have 10,000 rows and columns are filled with data, column headers are Name, country,total users, total us...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Vba code

Hello, I am very very new to VBA, (although I did some VB in college), and am attempting to create an Excel Macro that will allow me to search thro...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
melnisson

Excel formula

Hello, i want to know a formula from which i can get the answer in text. For example if i right an amount in the cell A1 (100/-) i want the answ...

tiestomania

Excell

Hello, I have two sheet.. one is the master sheet containg the stock and the second sheet containing the sales invouice for a particular month...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Ron

Excel cells to individual rtf files?

Hello, I want to creat a VBscript in Excel that will move the contents of each cell in a column (A:1-A:10) to an individual RTF, and retain the for...

metallic_gear

Compare two worksheet on conditional basis

Hello, I have to compare two worksheets on conditional basis. ex: worksheet1 having two columns loginname(col A) and date (col B) and worksheet2 ha...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Move cells to the next column

Hello, I have a report that comes already formated for printing. However, I want to be able to manipulate the data to analyze it. Currently the r...

Helper

Excel

Hello, How to find with a function in excel how many names starts with a , if i have these names in columns: Matt Sara Andi Gent Alex

password00

How to comapre rows in excel?

Hello, I m new to this forum..guys pls help me out. I wany to compare a row in one excel workbook with a column in other workbook. Can ny1 suggest...

subzero00

Use sql query in excel macro

Hello, i have created a sql query using "new database query" in excel. i need to use that query in a macro and use variables in the query. the bol...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
hollow21

Dates in excel

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to program an excel date so that it will 'change colour' when the current/system date is within one (1) m...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
paratrooper

Macros for beginners

Hello, i am a new member of this forum, need to learn macro programming in xl... can somebody advise links to get trained. rgds

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
Johnnash
Results 6901 - 6950 out of a total of 7,061