The discussions

Excel formula

Hello, i need some help, how can i combine 2 or more numbers separately,example in sheet1: cell a2 b2 5 98,76,54,3 if i choose sh...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2008 by
mysticdreams

Excel question again around dates

Hello, I have an excel document with two sheets, sheet1 contains a list of product codes in column A and a date next to each in column B. Sheet2 is a...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
netgear3

Needed macro for excel data migration to proj

Hello Ivan, i am ramesh. i have a excel file contains 2000+ tasks information. i need to write a macro, which reads data from excel and create task...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Help with macro to move text between sheets

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to help me with a repetitive task and running into some trouble. I have two sheets, setup like this - Sheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Delete all rows except.....

Hello, I have a questions that i could not find the answer yet. I'm also new in macro VBA programming. The question is, I need to delete all rows...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Copying data into cells using a reference

Hello, I am currently having trouble arranging data that is exported from SAP. The report gives data like this, CC CCD P PD L LD B A ASN AD ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
mbarlee

Deny excel workbook print and download

Hello, I need to send confidential excel data to people but want them to only be able to view it.. They should not be able to download or print it.. ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
Juliet

Vba - count the number of word documents

Hello, Could someone help me try and write a problem to count the number of files (i.e., word) on my C drive. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
melodyfive

Excel help needed

Hello, I have a couple of issue I hope you can help me with. I need to create a spreadsheet that will be linked to another spreadsheet. Can it be...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
aimster

Excel help

Hello, I have approx 4000 entries in column A listed as follows Robert & Sam Smith 12218 Country Hills Terrace Glen Allen, VA 23059 Michael ...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
Jamie

Excel macro help needed

Hello Everyone! I hope you can help me with this... I have this in my data let's say on column A: John Doe 1234 Good St ATHERTON 94027 650...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
Jamie

Bring rows of excel that have been changed

Hello, Dear All , i need your help I have a huge excel database and i need to create a macro which will identify the rows that have been chan...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
SK

Three cells

Hello, I need some support with creating a formula: This is what I want the Cell to look like "200810131234ABC123456789" Cell 1 contains 12...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Excel spreadsheet

Hello, I am trying to create a spreadsheet for employees schedule. I want it to be able to give me the total hours at the end of each week. It is a mo...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
max

Help w excel combining duplicate rows and add

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with employee names and hours worked. Each employee has multiple lines with four columns. I want to have each employee ha...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
billakong

Excel 2003 assistance

Hello, i am currently using excel 2003 to try and set up a client feedback form, at the bottom i want to make a button that has the display letters...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
rob

Excel question

Hello, I have a stock list. I can obtain the list and items that need replacement and ones that do not but I do not want to print out the whole list ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
Tony

Macro help

I have huge data of branches in one file (14 sheets in to it for all data). From this data I have to prepare separate files for different branches. ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
stresspc

Macro to choose the max x value and

Hello, I would like to run a macro to choose the maximum x value from 6 SETS OF numbers and the corresponding y value and continue the loop for EVE...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
Shandor

Can't use 2 sheets with a custom function.

Hello, I am trying to make a Function in VBA. If I put the function in a Module in the Personal Macro Workbook I can't get it to show up on the ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
Jono

Excel macro - find and replace function -help

Hello, I work for a customer care ... I need to set a macro to delete customer information in the same file -- around 30,000 contact. I was thinki...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
Easy dude

Sums of row cells

Hello, I use an excel spreadsheet for bookkeeping purposes for a single person corporation. I want to total amounts across each row. In other words t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
X

Search engine macro

Hello, On sheet4 i have lots of data in columns. And i'm interested in two of them: col. i and col. k. In column i i have code (12-13 char). An...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
martin

Copy cells onto another file, depending on

Copy cells onto another file, depending on the information to the left of the cell I need to copy.. Hi Everyone!! I have 2 files (workshee...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
lexmarkd

Replace one sheet with another

Hello, How to replace one sheet with another sheet in different file, so that no link in the existing file become changed

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
bytein

Excel named range to single cell

Hello Everybody, I want to name range single cell by the value of the active cell, may i know how to do it??? For example, in cell A1 I've valu...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
Tilemachos

Web browser

Hello, Just had a company create a website for me. Am supposed to be able to edit website but the company is telling me my web browser is outdated...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
toyota.cz

Ms excel 2003 problemb

Hello, This is giri i have excel 2003 problemb when i open 1 excel document its opening 17 excle different documents these all are saved documents no...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
janishtozor

Need help with simple macro

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel worksheet with data in columns that I would like to move to rows. The data is in A1:AN1 - I would like to make it shwo in th...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
Dave

Excel active cell macro

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel which would copy and paste a range from WITHIN THE SAME ROW in the same sheet as the active cell is sel...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
Nowise

Macromedia flash player

Hello, My name is Chase and I am facing a really serious problem with Flash Player. I have tried to install it on my computer (I am currently using W...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
h2o2br

Excel with macros

Hello, how to equal the two excel sheets column fiends with using macro for Ex:my excelsheet1 had "date" column and my excelsheet2 had "date...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
ixtremed1

How do i create a macro that will...

Hello, Im am running excel 2007 on vista. I need help figuring out how to create a macro that will take a series of data in a single column and trans...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
livetalk10

Excel query

Hey there, I have an excel query which goes like this. I have 2 excel workbooks First Excel workbook is called as Campaign Tracking sheet (for ea...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
harnold31

Creating table of contents in excel

Hello, I have been trying to create a table of contents in Excel, by using a macro. It doesn't work, then I tried using a non VBA on the first sh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
inteloutside

Macro help

Hi I am wondering if somone could help me with some macros in excell 2003. They should be pretty basic, so any help would be great. I have a colum ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
usbdealz

Excel sheets

Hello, Last time while shutting down my computer at the office I forgot completely to save all my work in excel and now im just asking if I cou...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
pickme12

A pretty basic excel macro question

Hello, I need some helping creating a macro that will copy a column of data from one sheet and transpose it onto a row in another sheet. Thats the ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
joe

Conditional formatting using macros

I've got a worksheet and cell A1 to A100 consist of a drop down list which was created using data validation. When the user selects a value from ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
Sats

Office "save as" & file browsing tak

Hello, In all Office programs the same thing; selecting "Save as" and if the target directory needs to be browsed behind a long path, it takes minu...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
Jimmy

Excel macro help: find, copy, transpose

Hello, I need a macro that will go down column A and recognize the words "Defendant Address:" and then copy then transpose the info after it and the ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
bhattjai

Excel help

Hello, I am trying to use excel to work out a statement for me as follows I want a rolling average percentage based on the current month I n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
canthave

Inserting rows automatically

Hello, I want to put one formula or function or button in a cell that whatever no. I put in cell the same no. of rows containing some particular data...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
notebookpc

Macro help in excel 03

Hi guys, I've created a log where users enter a code (column A), and this looks up various data from other sources (giving #N/A where no data is av...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
ben1986

Extracting few cells frm 8 xl files into 1 xl

Hello, I have an excel issue for BW. Presently we are extracting data from 8 excel files (for example 24 fields from all 8 files) to BW, i.e we e...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Laks

Can't see my one single drive while browsing

Hello, while browsing a file, my pc doesnot show my local drive e: solution for this

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
tnzengu

Excel macro help please

Hi guys, I have a excel document with several If statements. Everything I have figured out so far. But now I am sitting with a problem. The 1 sh...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
kallor234

Excel macros help

Hello, I am try to get a macro to let me do: Input a number in cell c1 and have that number appear in a1 then the macro will delete the number in ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Excel

Hello, im trying to do a vlookup and am stuck on how to. i need the correct meal price to apper once the meal no. and meal type have been placed in,...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
livetalk10

Help please (excel)

Hello, I have a excel sheet that is really tricky. This is a bit a my problem. Lets say it's a test. I have a Total Amount Scored column a...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
Ren
Results 7001 - 7050 out of a total of 7,061