Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7001 - 7050 of about 9,830
  • Excel Data help Closed

Hello, I need to take multiple email addressess from one cell to thier own cell. How do I do that? (IE: TOADD:; jane@comcast.net; bonnie@yahoo.co...

Lexy | Latest reply: RayH Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Needing an excel formula that has two if/then Closed

Hello, I'm trying to come up with a formula that will pull data from a different tab, with two if/then statements. I need the data to pull if cell...

Ginny | Latest reply: aquarelle Oct 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copy multiple cells to workbooks faster? Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy values from different worksheets and workbooks into a new worksheet. I know how to do this but it is very time consumi...

sunshine | Latest reply: sharpman Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy values to validated cells Closed

Hello, I have validated a cell to contain certain values only, say 1 and 0. But if i copy any value from anywhere and paste in the validated cell...

Prem | Latest reply: sharpman Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel refernce to another worksheet Closed

Hello, When I try to reference a cell in another sheet of the same workbook, I get the formula instead of the value. i.e. +"sheet 2"!G65 displays...

Kit | Latest reply: sharpman Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • EXCEL NEED HELP WITH GREATER THAN LESS THAN Closed

Hi! Can somebody help with something like that? I have a list of members of my airsoft team. Every member collects points and gains military r...

prycek | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparing columns and returning value Closed

Hello, I had similer proble which was discussed at https://ccm.net/forum/affich-100231-comparing-columns-and-returning-value but with little...

surajkumarraju | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • how add the rows with the same value in a col Closed

Hi Friends, I'm trying to make a macro to have a summary worksheet. - My purpose is to add the data in the rows which has the same ID number in...

tugbakj | Latest reply: tugbakj Oct 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • EXCEL HELP Closed

I am a teacher. I have a list of all the students in the freshman class and I am trying to calculate their GPA. Problem is that each students grade ...

Amanda | Latest reply: RobertC Oct 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel help - problem with date format Closed

Hello all, Actually I created a spreadsheet a while ago now I need to use that one and my problem is that when I entered data that time I used form...

Jeo | Latest reply: Confused? Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel validation with if Closed

Hello, i want some help in excel: I have column A - Brands (about 10 different) In Column B - types of products of the brands (200 different) In ci...

fekish | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Equation Closed

Hello, Add equations to calculate the total cost of the loan by multiplying the number of payments (minus 1) by the monthly payment and adding th...

DEW | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy the value of one cell from worksheet to Closed

Help please...anyone! I'm looking for the formula in excel that copies the data from from a single cell from sheet 1 into a single cell on sheet 2....

Nicole | Latest reply: GrnSpdr Oct 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • MS Excel: Value from a Range Solved/Closed

Hello, HDI get a numerical value (in C2) that is assigned to a word within a range(G2:H8)? Thank you in advance!

Signora | Latest reply: GrnSpdr Oct 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel how to change a value automatically Solved/Closed

This is my first question on the forum so I would first like to start by saying hello to all members and moderators :) My question today which I'm ho...

Rjn239 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 11, 2010
    6 replies
  • Opening a new Excel Document using VBA Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a vba macro that will open up a new excel document after I have manipulated my data. I want my end product to be in a n...

taco | Latest reply: BOB Oct 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • comparing two excel sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, i have two excel sheets, one sheet has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is I want to know the common email ids from...

sanjay | Latest reply: Mathews Oct 10, 2010
    14 replies
  • Active Cell in Excel Macros Closed

Hey, I'm pretty new to using Excel macros. I'm writing a macro that will be activated from many different cells. It needs to reference some static cel...

bjwaggs | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Custom Function Solved/Closed

Hello, i have created a custom excel function which works fine. the only problem being, you need to press F2 on the custom formula cell and give en...

moses | Latest reply: AG Oct 7, 2010
    13 replies
  • Query in Excel Closed

Hi I have two worksheets Pg 1 and Pg 2 Pg 1 has the following Data for 2nd Oct Company Name Volume Traded A ...

Lax | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • connection is ok, can't browse the internet, Closed

There was no warning, it just started happening, i did not installed anything. Local area network shows lots of bites sent but few received, when v...

all4all | Latest reply: rammer-done Oct 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • pls help - Excel - Highlight cell if no data Solved/Closed

Hello, Please could somebody help me with a problem. I have a spreadheet and I would like make some cells in a row go yellow if they have no data in...

ems | Latest reply: joe random Oct 5, 2010
    7 replies
  • Need Excel2007 Formula Index, partial match Closed

Hello, I have 2 worksheets that looks like this: (Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0/ Excel 2007) Sheet1: Site Information ROWS COLUMNS ...

Sam | Latest reply: aquarelle Oct 5, 2010
    8 replies
  • Count rows from sheet2 and place on sheet1 Solved/Closed

Hello, Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0, Excel 2007 I need help with a formula. On Sheet1, I am trying to get the total # of records for ea...

isatsam | Latest reply: Sam Oct 5, 2010
    8 replies
  • Dependent cells with data validation Closed

Hello, I have let's say cell c18 include a validation list with choices Y,N. Then in Cell c19, I need it to read "0" if cell c18 is "N", but I need ...

ach@amx | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel formulas Closed

Hello, I have to create a formula that will sum a column if it meets certain criteria. The criteria must sum the list if the date fall within the ...

ybaudier | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Help... Closed

Hello, I am an excel beginner and looking for some help. Here is what I am working with... Unit $35,000 Unit $60,000 Es...

mqriaz1 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • compare two columns Closed

Hello, i have one column has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is i want to know the non-common email ids from both the co...

bharathi | Latest reply: mysterry60 Oct 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • Find name(s) that are in all 4 columns Closed

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that has four columns and I need to find the names that are in all four columns. The columns are taken from...

Ryan | Latest reply: Vince.$tone12 Oct 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel- Comparing multiple columns Closed

Hello, I have 8 columns to be compared with each other. Every column is suppose to be compared with every other column . Objective is to identify...

NS | Latest reply: Vince.$tone12 Oct 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date change in cell using Excel? Closed

Hello, When I'm using Excel, how do you put a date in a cell that will change when you use the file the next day etc.? Configuration: Windows V...

Red | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Count Conditional Formatted cells Closed

Hello, I am trying to count cells that have a conditional format already applied to change their interior color to green (4). I have written a fun...

Lee | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 1, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel Formula help Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a formula in excel so that if I change a number in one cell it subtracts that amount from a different cell for exa...

kroc | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • browsing the web with a sansung phone Solved/Closed

how to make a phone to browse

Bigjoe | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 if and function Closed

Hello, It sound simple but i can't figure it out.. I have 3 cels and i wanne have 1 value example A B C 33572 SNAKE 365 33572 SU...

jb | Latest reply: jb Sep 30, 2010
    4 replies
  • Plz Help- need sheetname for each row importd Closed

Hi, 1st of all thanks for the earlier support, it really helped.. Now I am encountered problem in VBA codes, I want to import data rows from mu...

Nitin Joshi | Latest reply: Nitin Joshi Sep 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • using find within macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a list of first and last names of employees (Sheet1). Some of these employees have adjusted work schedules which are listed in a dif...

Trowa | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 29, 2010
    9 replies
  • How can use Opera Mini Browser in Micromax Q Closed

Hello, How can use Opera Mini Browser in Micromax Q5fb Handset, who click in icon of Opera than Display Shoown Opera Mini Not Exists Configurat...

lokeshs | Latest reply: lokeshs Sep 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel: formula to choose if cell is correct Closed

Hello, Anyone know what the formula is to return the value of the cell with no error. e.g. formula returns two results in cells A1 and A2 ...

Karlo | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel macro - to define number of rows Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy the number of rows into different column in the same sheet ,i need to count the number of rows because when i recorded ...

reshmi | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 27, 2010
    11 replies
  • Changing a cell's color based on other cells' Closed

Hello, Please help! I have 5 columns on Excel (A1:E5). I have conditionally formated $A:$E the following conditions: 1. If the numerical value z...

dba421 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel..condition based on drop down list Closed

Hello, I've created a drop list (using the validation method). in excel 2003. What I wish to do... is create a condition where another cell ...

Kingleviathan | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel VBA help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am needing some help with this vba code. What I am trying to do is first verify if cell A4 is not empty, if it is not empty then I need it t...

vmc | Latest reply: Maja WL Sep 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Vba code to search and delete Closed

Hello, I need to know the code to do the following: Search in column D for blank spaces and then delete the whole row. Thanks in advance ...

PM | Latest reply: Maja WL Sep 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copy rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2 Solved/Closed

I need to have a macro that will copy rows from sheet1 to sheet 2 . The catch is from sheet 1 col A for eg A3 may have the number 10 in it. I need to ...

Pooven | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 24, 2010
    14 replies
  • Excel Macro Help to delete first cell Closed

Hello, i required a macro coding to delete the first cell in the column. Eg: if i enter any value in cell C11 then automatically the Cell C1 va...

Karthik | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • To prepare Attendence Report with Excel sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I will describe what I want to do . I have 60 residents working in our department. They attend morning report everyday. So I have prepared ...

sneha | Latest reply: akshay Sep 23, 2010
    41 replies
  • sort option gone on my excel spreadsheet Closed

Hello, All of a sudden I no longer have a sort option on my excel spreadsheet. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Laura | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Making autofiltered cells visible Closed

Hello, I have filtered the column but the filtered data is not visible if i will do it manually then its working fine but if i want to automate i...

charu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • EXCEL- Either or formula HELP! Closed

Hi can someoine please help my dilemma is below; I am trying to get an invoice total which is either and addition of figures from 3 different cells...

Alli | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 23, 2010
    1 reply