The discussions

Macro for inserting pictures from folder to excel

Hi guys I am new here and would appreciate any help for the following issue: I have an excel sheet with more than 100 product codes (e.g. 00501-016...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2018 by
TrowaD

Find and replace from a dropdown

Solved

hi Guys, second and hopefully last question for now. Is there a way to the following: I have a dropdown list with names of tabs of the excel file...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2018 by
DG83

Dob conversion in excel

Hello, how to do work DOB conversion in excel sheet System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 64.0.3282.186

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2018 by
xpcman

How to easily cummulate data

Solved

Hi there, I was wondering if you guys know how to do this: got 13 weeks, each week has a figure underneath it. Let's say week 1 has 1 under it, wee...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Vba code to create pivot table

Dear all, Attached and show below the xls sheet. I need help from the forum, once I click the button, a pivot table to be generated in a new s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Change color of cell comparing contents to 2 cells

Hello, Hope someone in this community can help me write a vba code to for example: Cells B3 and C3 have a value When I input values into cells r...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2018 by
sjohn8220

Pull data from sheet 1 to sheet 2

I would appreciate any help for my case. So in sheet 1 called WIP, consist of item descriptions (C1) and quantity to be build (D1). The item descripti...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Copy paste in loop in loop

Hi Trowa, I am new to Macro - but i have similar request to copy paste in 2 loops 1. copy a number times Sheet 1 Column 1 data ( say having 3 val...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Automatic payroll computation

Hi everyone. Im just new to my job and one of the task assigned to me is to compute payroll for our employees. im not that knowledgable with excel, m...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Automatically change the cell from general to date

Hello, System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 64.0.3282.186 Somehow i am facing an issue again and again in my office 365 excel, when i sa...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2018 by
TrowaD

Copy text from one work sheet to another

Closed

Hello, Could some one help explain how I can simply copy text from a cell in a different work sheet. I'm trying to make a report using the months of t...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2018 by
Tannu

How do you change cell colour based on date

Hello, How do you change cell colour automatically based on date. I am trying to set my training spreadsheet so I can clearly see when staff membe...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Repetitive formulae

Hello, how do I construct multiple pages with the same set of formulas? System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

How to copy information from sheet 2 into sheet1

I have a spread sheet with two sheets. The first contains names and i need to copy information from sheet 2 into sheet1. in Sheet 1 F66 =Sheet2 A2 ...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

How to cell in sheet 1 into another calendar sheet

Hello, Elson here. Would like to ask. How to transfer a date + remark from sheet A, into a calendar sheet B. For example. Sheet A Cell 1: date (...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Salary difference from two years based in employee

Hello, Hi sir/ madam I have two sheets and in one sheet consists of 2007 year employees details ( I'd and salary) and second sheet also consists ...

ac3mark

Assistance request - if statement and adding time

Hello Friends, I would be extremely greatfull if someone would have the time to assist me with a formula in Excel. I also know this is a voluntary...

hershmab

Insert multiple copied rows at fixed intervals

Helo Would you please help me by giving Solution for my Question how I can insert multiple copied rows n time at fixed interval using excel macros ...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2018 by
gizework

Find a value in a matrix array

Hello, Is there any formula to find a value in a matrix array A program in gw basic i want to change it into excel. Suppose A B ...

14 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

School report card with data of all classes

dear sir/madam i am looking for excel work for school report card, one sheet where i want to put data as where data will be entry(sheet-1) class...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Moving rows overflow from cols a&b to c&d help

Hello, I'm new to this macro business but I was able to create a sheet that functions 95% of how I want it to. My only problem now is that my shee...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Insert the number 001 in column a if b a00-a10

Hello, In column B the data range from A00-Z99 and I want to insert the number 001 in column A if B A00-A10 and 002 if columnB A11-A20 which f...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Trying to record data next to date cells for today

Basically what I am looking to do is to record the minutes and seconds of each call taken manually and then where the dates are, I want it to record t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Transfer data automatically in one sheet

Dear all, I am facing a problem to transfer the data from different sheets to one sheet with the help of Macro. I have attached the excel file,...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Estimate, print area if quantity is over 0

Hello, I am trying to make estimate software for a remodeling company. I just want the description to be printed or copies to clip board if quanit...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

How to add 200 working days to a given date.

Solved

Hello, Please I want to know how I can add 200 working days to a specific date to get a new date

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Write macro to search and copy to new workbook

I receive sales report each month and I filter and subtotal these to show the total units purchased by each store over the month. I want to create a ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Auto populate data between excel sheets

Solved

Have project management data that should be automated to populate from two Excel sheets to the desired Excel sheet. I was thinking that it could be A...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2018 by
Excelerator663

Help creating a rubric

Hello folks, I have used some VBA in excel before, but I am wondering how to go about programming a macro to be used in a rubric so that I can doub...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2018 by
RJoz

Cannot change the date format in excel 2007

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have tried everything mentioned in this forum and they still do not work. I have a sheet with the date appearing dd/mm/yyyy, I have ...

25 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2018 by
Roja

Cell background colour

Hello, Is it possible for a cell to change colour as a warning that the date in the cell is nearing going out of date. System Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Macro to delete rows if cell contains string

Hello, I need help creating an Excel macro. I have a large sheet that has cells with large amounts of text (error messages). I would like to delet...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2018 by
vcoolio

Program

Closed

Hello everyone, I need help, who has good skills in excel programming ? I need to create a useful program in excel for my course paper

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

If formula in excel

I have this in excel as a VBA , however it wont work unless the field is manually keyed , ideally I want a drop box with Yes , No , Unsure . can this ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Autofill cells based on conditions & unique values

I am trying to auto populate cells that meet the same criteria with a value input by a user using either macros or a formula. For example, in the data...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Excel help - if function maybe?

Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help. I am trying to work out how to calculate the following by the information populated in my cells. For example...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

How to number counting

How to cell number count?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Convert number to words in excel

Hello, how to convert numbers to words in excel like 113 as one one three.

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2018 by
TrowaD

Excel lookup 2 cells to match in 2 rows.

Solved

Hello, I am using Excel to makes archives of PC issues we have in our compagny I have Info that i have to write in two cells that are standard...

11 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2018 by
mm

Row conditional formating in excel

Solved

Hi All, I'm trying to play around with the conditional formatting in excel to highlight a row in excel if a cell in that row contains certain text....

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Vba question

Hi Trowa (experienced VBA help community), Sorry if my earlier posted question was not clear. Here is the situation: Sheet" Initial": A (Fir...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Pick up dates from column f which are greater than

Hello, I need help with a vba code logical statement I have a worksheet1 where c19 is start date and d19 is end date. There is another sheet who...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Corrupted excel file

Closed

All of my excel documents are stored on working pc. Something happened with one of it, I don't know the reason, but some days ago I opened it as usual...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2018 by
Herald76

Subtracting amounts from a fixed amount

Hello, I need a equation for subtracting amounts that i entered from a fixed amount. Here is my screen shots. I enter 10000 in row 1 column A ...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Autopopulating new sheet based on an ans in 1 cell

Hi, Hoping you can help. I need a solution whereby if I select a certain value from a drop down list it will autopopulate that row of data in a sep...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2018 by
Mazzaropi

How to automatically input a word into one cell

Hello, I’m having a hard time trying to figure out how to automatically input a certain word into one cell if a different cell is less than anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Copy and paste data upon click

I have a set of data on A2 to A10. When I hit cell A2 which contain the word "January", the data will be copied into B2. If I hit cell A3 which co...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

Resizing of column & rows in macro

Respected CCM team members, Greetings!! I am trying to insert images from a folder into excel by matching file names specified in a column, ever...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2018 by
TrowaD

Highlight help

Solved

Hello, I am needing help with being able to highlight a cell based on another cell's value. Example: I am dealing with cells J2 and J3. I am needi...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2018 by
Mazzaropi

Macro to compare the 3 columns "sec code

Hi All, I would really appreciate your help in providing me with a macro to save me some time on the following. 1- Everyday i receive 2 reports ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 7,061