The discussions

Copy selected table rows to different table

Hello, I am failing at copying selected rows from sheet1's "ActiveItems" table to sheet2's "HistoryItems" table. The copy works fine if "HistoryI...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
RobEBob

Merge 400 cells of data into one.

Hello, I need to know how to combine the data in a column into a single cell, with the results being separated by a semi-colon and a space after t...

curious

Excel comparison of partial or wild card data

Solved

Hello, I have two columns in Excel that I want to compare. The data in work sheet 1, column A has values that are tabbed. This data has the adjac...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Trish

Sheet-1 + sheet-2

Solved

Hello, i have a problem plz solve it and tell me solution i want to count some cells which are Sheet-1 and in Sheet-2. Example: (Sheet-1) A1+A...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
pejhip

Repeating macros

Hello, Does anyone know how to repeat a macros? I have recorded the following command as a macro in Excel (2007), but I would like the task...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
comsdev

Counting in excel

Solved

Hello, In the U column shows "Good" and "Bad" answer that resulted from a formual that I used. How can I count the the toal number of Good a...

Sam

Excel help with what if

Solved

Hello, I have all the states in column A and I need to result to display in column B. I need Column B to show "Yes" if column A has: MT, ID, ...

Tammy

Conditional formatting (more than 3) in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to apply more than three options to excel that changes the background colour of the cell. my range is R7:R1000 i need a VBA ...

37 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Waynef

Run a macro in multiple selected columns

Hello, i have a macro to fill in blanks. Is it possible to run it for multiple columns at the the same time. Thanks Configuration: Windows X...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
data_encoder

Checking cells for data, then ....

Hello, hi i'm having a bit of trouble with something in vba and have tried searching but its complicated and i cant seem to find anything on it. ...

data_encoder

Excel macro help

Hello, I need to Open an .txt file & then copy the contents of .txt file into word Macro and run it. I need to do this for many .txt file C...

data_encoder

Need help with macro 2007

Hello, College_Cost() Dim Tuition As Currency Dim Room_and_Board As Currency Dim Miscellaneous_Expenses As Currency Tuition = InputBox("EnterT...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
easy

Extracting excel data into new file

Hello, I have an Excel like below. Project Code, Site, Donor and Partner are the heading. Project Code Site Donor Partner E...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
Janib Soomro

Excel matching formula

Hello, i am not an expert excel user and i figured what im trying to do is pretty basic. I have data in 2 columns and the result column. I wanted ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
data_encoder

Excel formula help

Hello, I'm trying to create an excel formula to say the following, but can't seem to figure out how to write this formula out. IF ((A*B)35000)...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Comparing data in multiple spread sheets...

Hello, Kindly help me with this. Your help is appreciative. I have one column in worksheet1 and two columns in worksheet2, and two columns in ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
raod720

Excel: if then question

Hello, I've got 2 questions. First one is I have an if statement look like this but something is wrong: =IF(C31>400), C31*0.8, C31*0.9 And i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel question

Solved

Hello, I have one worksheet with with all of my emails (both good and bad) D2:D3843 and another worksheet A2:A1061 with all good emails and I need...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
Gio

Help so lost with the excel =look up

Hi So i got my Stock codes in cell A2-999 and in cell C2-999 all my new prices(with updated prices) and my old list in A2-999(sheet 2)in decending...

TrowaD

Excel color coding

Hello, I am working on a problem that I can't fix. I want to type in a cell a date like say 12/01/2012. Then 30 days before this date I want it ...

TrowaD

Count the time in excel columns

Hello, I have a requirement, in a column the time is displayed as below, now i need for the date 10/9/2010 i need the count of B2 for every one ho...

venkat1926

Class result in excel

Solved

Hello, I have worksheet of class result.In column A there are names of students. In column B i have marks. I want a formula which tell me the name...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by

Moving column into rows

Hi I'm preparing weekly sales report on category sold per shoping chart. There are 100 categories (Category will be header) and all the data extr...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

No browsers working after removal of virus.

Solved

I've tried chrome, Ie, opera, and firefox. I've recently had a virus and it was removed, but I think it damaged some stuff. I used malwarebytes and su...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
superstarfish

Excel =if?

Im trying to put a =IF function in one cell to refer to another cell. After that i want it to post the results in yet another cell. If that makes sens...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
TrowaD

Comparing colums in multiple spread sheets...

Hello, Kindly help me with this by giving me hint on VBA code. Your help is appreciative. I have one columns in worksheet1 and two column ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
raod720

Dividing excel rows into appropriate columns

Hi, I could really use help on the following with my Excel 2007 file-- I have huge excel files that need to be rearranged into proper format. Current...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Excel find a value delete rows until any valu

Hi Can any help me please? I am an Excel Macro virgin and this site seems brilliant! I am trying to: -find a value (PPA Pre-Checkpoint4) in a...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Del first row of text out of two rows in cell

Hello, I am in a great problem and my boss has given me a assignment with lots of worksheets of excel. These worksheets has lots of cells in it. T...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Looking for help in excel

Hello, I am looking for help in excel, A1-A10 has few names and B1-B20 has some names as well, is it possible that A1-A10 looks into B1-B20 and if...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Counting between dates using excel

Hello, How do I count days between two dates with out using networkings which include working days non working days and holidays

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Excel2007 advanced copying into blank row

Hello, I used a macro to insert blank rows into my spreadsheet. Now I need to copy the exact same numbers into the blank rows and add the letter A to ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Rearrange data in excel

Hi, I have a spread sheet of data that's imported from an xml file that I need to re-arrange. Ex: A B C D apple 1 yellow sweet apple 2 red sweet...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel - advanced formula help

Hi, I am trying to come up with (find) a formula in Excel 2007 that will allow me to affect either "cell2" or "cell3" depending on the value of "ce...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Copying cells conditionally in excel

hi i was wondering if anybody could help me. i'm making this excel workbook oriented to chemistry students to illustrate surface tension. what i need...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Duplicate emails in two columns

Solved

Hello, I have two rows of approximately 2000 email addresses, One from our Accounts package database, another from our website database. Can anyon...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Finding duplicates/triplicates excel

Hello, Please can anyone help?? I have a huge spreadsheet!! I have data in column A, B and C and the data is mad up of multiple spreadsheets brough...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Please help with comparing columns!

Hello, I have an excel worksheet that has two columns of information that I need to compare. For example, If any of the values in column b = a va...

11 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Copy rows from another excel-file

Solved

Hello, I have two Excel files, one containing data and one blank. I'm creating a macro in blank Excel to copy certain rows from the data-Excel. I ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
JeS

.csv files into multiple sheets in one file

Hello, I have a set of .csv files (reports generated in mainframe) which I want to put into one file, one sheet pr. csv-file (report). Is that po...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Dass

Result sheet

Closed

Hello, i am having a problem to make a result for student. for example if a student getting 25 marks in a paper he or she is passing in that s...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
a

Excel formula help required.

Solved

Hello, I am looking for some kind of formula that can achieve the following. i have a cell which allows a user to enter any number. i want ex...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
rooky

Creating an excel vba code

Hello, Can you help please, I'm trying to create Excel VBA code to allow me to copy a variable range from sheet "Breakdown", Col B, select sheet "...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Setting for free browse

Solved

Hello, please give me a setting of airtel for free browse

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Move data from one sheet to another with argu

Hello, What I have is a sheet in excel 07. It's set up to track bags of different fertilizers on my yard, and how many, and cost. sheet1 looks like ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Single item reporting from multiple sheets

Hello, Good day! I am a newbie in the world of visual basic programming in excel. My problem is my boss wants an automated summary...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Compare dates within rows

Hello, I have a query in access wich returns a title column which is common between 3 tables. The query also returns a date column which is found ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Changing default language & in browsers too

I installed Vista to work in English, though my location is set as Israel. For some reason, Vista didn't get it right and it thinks that when I open c...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
Marge

Compare 2 columns of names and report

Hello all, I have an excel spreadsheet with 2000 names (lastname, firstname) in column A, in Column B I have another 1500 names (lastname,firstname). ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Copy sum of values from one sheet to another

Hello, I am writing a VB .net code to copy sum of values in a column "O" of sheet 1 to the first empty cell in a row "6". I have written the follo...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926
Results 5101 - 5150 out of a total of 7,061