Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5101 - 5150 of about 9,840
  • Changing the day in date by default Closed

Hi, I want to know that how can we change the day in date default by dragging down? Best Regards, Drakshayini

Drakshayini | Latest reply: Eravon Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • moving data from column to row Closed

Hi All, Please help me with the macro code for pasting the column data(which is shown below) to row. Data is have like this A Cell B Cel...

pramoth | Latest reply: pramoth Jan 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • search for a string and if found, select that row? Solved/Closed

I know this is a very simple question but I can't find the answer I need. I am using Excel 2007 but I can get to a computer with Excel 2010 if necessa...

maybedog | Latest reply: maybedog Jan 29, 2014
    2 replies
  • Re: Financial Modelling Closed

Will appreciate any advise on the best approach to doing financial models for established companies and start-ups trying to raise venture capital fund...

ogagavworia | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • MS xl formulah Closed

how to show conditional result in another cell in ms xl? for example, if A2 is >5% then the result would be 20 in B2

Rezwan.dhaka | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to add times in hour and minutes format Solved/Closed

Hello In the first column I have start time, in the second finish time and the third column the time elapsed ie A minus B = C But if I add colum...

Ambucias | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 27, 2014
    19 replies
  • I want to find the student Grade Closed

I want to find the student Grade My formual is : =IF(OR(C12

Gundu sriniv... | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copying text from sheet 1 to sheet 2 in same workbook Closed

Hello, Greetings everyone, I am a new user here. I wondered if anyone could please help me with copying text data from sheet 1 of a workbook to...

csdglobal | Latest reply: csdglobal Jan 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • coming and out going time Closed

I ampreparing in excel with in coming and out going time,But for the average time i am taking as for 5 hours a day,If any employees works for more tha...

jetfrancis | Latest reply: jetfrancis Jan 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • Getting multiple values out of one cell Closed

I trying to copy into another cell data from 1 cell that has multiple values that are seperated by blanks. Example a1 has 123 456 789. I used the ...

jjz0512 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • "COUNTIF" function for day of the week format Closed

I have a column of dates, where the formatting I've set for "Day of the week, month, day, year". How do I run a COUNTIF function for Mondays, Tuesd...

hangomango | Latest reply: hangomango Jan 23, 2014
    0 replies
  • Extracting Name from column Closed

I would just like to extract the name from a column: 224. Can someone help me do that?

esmasas | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional format based on cell containing function Closed

Hello, In column J3:J32 i have functions that determinates grades (=IF(I3>=90;"10";IF(I3>=80;"9";IF(I3>=70;"8";IF(I3>=60;"7";IF(I3>=50;"6";"5"))))))...

simy100 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    3 replies
  • changing date format in excel Closed

I have imported dates in an excel spreadsheet from WinQs.sql and opened the file in excel. the date format is 07/11/2009 but I want to change the dat...

QSVV | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    3 replies
  • Macro Closed

Greetings, I use peachtree accounting software and we have no option to export reports in excel. can i record macro to pull data from application? ...

mohammed137 | Latest reply: mohammed137 Jan 22, 2014
    2 replies
  • Formula:IF E18 = 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Then End Result = G18, G19 etc. Solved/Closed

Trying to create a formula where I have a merged cell (E18) that if 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 is entered I want the end result to equal the contents of G18, G19...

wreidmetals | Latest reply: wreidmetals Jan 22, 2014
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting with values Closed

Need some spreadsheet help. I need the value ($'s) in Cell A to become RED if Cell B is greater than Cell C. Make sense? So... If my actuals are...

MrCreativity | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 21, 2014
    3 replies
  • store the values in next sheet Closed

Dear All, I have doubt in xl sheet, I have two xl sheet , i show the first sheet parameter as below, CABLE NO -1 LOAD -18.5 VOLTAGE -415 CURRENT...

jagadevaraj | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • how do i add text to a drop down list Solved/Closed

Good day how do i add text to a drop down list i created in excel Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 24.0.1312.57

Maxi84 | Latest reply: Maxi84 Jan 21, 2014
    2 replies
  • generate payslip Closed

Hi, can any one help me to generate payslip? I have a master sheet with all the details including (basic, da, OT and other things). I do have t...

vallideivana... | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • Partial Match issue Closed

Hello, I was searching for a formula for the partial match of the cells (for companies;for let's say 20 characters) and highligt them for 2 column...

king77king77 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel help Solved/Closed

I am tracking shipments of our product. When I enter the amount that shipped, I would like for that days date to appear in a separate cell and never c...

Flashrunner | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • Vb, how to copy values & repeat to next 50 cells Closed

Hello, Need help writing code @ step C & D I am: A) copying values in E1-E4 & transposing values B) to Col. A next available empty row (obviousl...

weenie | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting help Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a column for employee hours. Anything over 9 hours is considered overtime and we are tracking how many employees are ...

tinayat | Latest reply: tinayat Jan 16, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro Hyperlinks Closed

hello i already have this code in my macro that works fine s ub New_Personal_Profile() Dim MyCell As Range, MyRange As Range Set ...

Boffee95 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • Clearing a single Cell without deleting the contained formula Closed

Hello, this is my very first try at using a formula for help (so please be patient with me if I make a mistake:) I have a growing knowledge of Excel ...

mwprimerica | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • presenting data from one worksheet to another by dropdown menu Closed

HI All, I have a worksheet with two colums of data. On another sheet I plan to present the data in an easier to read format. What I want to do i...

dazbert | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 16, 2014
    4 replies
  • map column names to their short names Closed

hi all, i am trying to copy and paste columns like application id,application name,number in a worksheet in workbook1 to another worksheet in workboo...

nithya menon | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 16, 2014
    3 replies
  • Conditional formatting with "contain". Solved/Closed

Hello...I am using Excel 2007. I can't get beyond the following: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("campaign",A2))=TRUE This is what I'm trying to do...If cell A2...

Tulsi17 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 15, 2014
    3 replies
  • Look to find a formul that will make an item rec Closed

Hello I am looking to track items received... I would like to build a box were we enter the NSN and the amount of the items... Date auto populate. ...

rwarren445 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 15, 2014
    3 replies
  • MS Excel Number format error Solved/Closed

Hello, I use Ms Execl in that I have a error it like this..... 1. when I type a number 400 in the cell an give Enter. It is not showing the exa...

zac | Latest reply: Akoh Jan 15, 2014
    5 replies
  • Date format problem (5.8.14) Solved/Closed

Hi. I'm using excel 2013 on Win7 Ultimate SP1. My problem is that I often type the dates with the help of decimals/periods. But I've learned thru goog...

zopfan | Latest reply: zopfan Jan 14, 2014
    4 replies
  • Create new sheet and copy data from input page to the new page Closed

Hello Every One, I am a basic excel user. I am trying to create an excel data base that will keep a record of employee duty hours, dates and types...

IMR4N | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 14, 2014
    17 replies
  • add "x" based on "Y" lines and copy Closed

Help! I have a spread sheet that is over 8,000 lines and I need to insert and copy lines based on a value in "y". Also then add a blank line under the...

chrissyRoun | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • I am a computer opertor but i still need Excel! Closed

Hello, need your help please!!! Configuration: / Opera 9.80

klevertblack | Latest reply: BunoCS Jan 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • ages and difference between them in years:months Closed

Hi, I would like to enter data in the form 12:06 meaning 12 years and 6 months and then work out the difference between two such cells with the an...

jfdiow | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • Insert Data from one sheet to another Closed

Hi Guys am new to Macro and looking for some help. i was trying to create a sheet to be entry data and the data to be saved in another tab without ...

AhmedRhab | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 13, 2014
    5 replies
  • Excel Date Format Solved/Closed

Hello, when users enter a date in excel using this format 12.1.2008, I need the cell to automatically change the format to 12-Jan-08 thanks, mo...

moses | Latest reply: zopfan Jan 13, 2014
    7 replies
  • losing the plot with vba Closed

hello and huge thanks in advance, the following is a macro i have adapted to try and get a centralised team sheet auto sort and copy the relevant ...

thebear3866 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 10, 2014
    5 replies
  • conditional Formatting date issues Closed

Hello, Please help Conditional formatting will not work on columns displaying dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss, (formatting highlights colour if todays date.) ...

bananaman01 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hi, I use excel to plot my production planning and would like to format so the ship date cell turns red once the ready date is greater then the shi...

Liquibox | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 10, 2014
    3 replies
  • Trying to aggregate data by different date across worksheets Closed

Hi, I am attempting to consolidate data across different worksheets in a workbook, that having different dates. For example, worksheet "Cert1" has...

Exuma00 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to delete 19 row after the cell which has certain value Closed

i have done a code to delete the row which has "Trip" in any cell in this row as below Sub DeleteRows() Dim c As Range Dim SrchRng ...

sherifibrahim | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • if condition to calculate incentives slabs Closed

IF(E162>=50,IF(F162>=50000,IF(F162=75,IF(F162>=75000,IF(F162

sonu_vjti | Latest reply: sonu_vjti Jan 9, 2014
    0 replies
  • copy data from sheet1 to sheet2 Closed

Hello, I want to copy data from sheet 1 to sheet 2. I have data in 4 columns and 100 row in sheet1. I want to copy each row of sheet 1 in sheet 2 ...

jangir72 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 9, 2014
    3 replies
  • Formula To ADD values from different columns Closed

Hi I am new to excel and need help in adding values in my sheet. the contents are as follows: NAME -------- TAG ---- ...

testinglaurier | Latest reply: testinglaurier Jan 8, 2014
    2 replies
  • Help with Time, and Alert Formula Closed

Hey all.. New to the forum, so please be gentle.. hehe I working in a busy office/communications orientated job, and I am wanting some help with ...

RickQAS | Latest reply: RickQAS Jan 6, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to transfer data from all the sheets and pasting it in Closed

Hi All, I need one help, I am having excel workbook, I need to copy the data which is there in each sheet and i need to paste that in a master work...

Honey85209 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 5, 2014
    9 replies
  • link information in entered in worksheet 1 to another worksheet Closed

Hi All, I am really hoping someone to help me with this. I have an Excel workbook The first workbook is the form we fill out for new employees Th...

SHARON B | Latest reply: SHARON B Jan 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • how to import/copy contents from one cell with many rows Closed

please help me on how to import/copy contents from one cell with many rows to another sheet.

Jinxer | Latest reply: Jinxer Jan 5, 2014
    0 replies