The discussions

Excel x-reference

Solved

Hi there friends, I have a excel spread sheet that i am using to keep track of sales. What i need is a formula or function that will check a lis...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
sam

Consolidate / resort data code for excel

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro for use in Excel that will take the data as shown in fig 1. and consolidate as in fig 2. to another worksheet w...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
kittymich

Excell

Hello, allot of times i copy and paste from web doc to excell (eg with bank statements) the column with the money is not recognized by excell as a num...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
chadght

Anti virus updates but cannot browse web page

Hello, Our company uses a wireless router. My business partner who uses Vista can connect to the internet with no problems. I however cannot...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
Choco

Excel formula

Hello, Is there an Excel Formula that can be used for the following: If Column F = Name and Column G and/or Column H Does NOT = Name or is NOT B...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
J

Merging cells with formatted data in excel

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I need to merge the data from 4 separate cells in the same row into one cell. The problem I am having is that Ex...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
propcs

Finding the same value in diffrent sheets

Hello, I have one workbook with different sheets naming jan,feb, march...etc theese are montly timesheets. i need to find the last week total in s...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
hali

Excel macro help!!

Hello, I'm having trouble with a Macro. Obviously..haha Anyways, What I'm Trying to do is copy a value from one spreadsheet, find it in another ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Tweedledum

Spreadsheet/cell question for excel

Hello, Can someone help me? I have an Excel spreadsheet with multiple sheets. FYI, I have renamed the sheets (for example, Sheet1 is now "Calorie I...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
MS Trainer

Ms excel codes

Hello, I am having a problem about MS Excel. What codes should I type if I need to replace all cells with negative sums with ZERO (0)? Please help m...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
Sowmya

Can't ping but can connect w browsers

Hello, Somehow my ping command won't work. I can connect to websites with my browsers, programs - even PPP sharing programs ... but when I go to comm...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
zerokilled

Browse files

Hello, hi i got a problem of my computer i been trying to apload photo on my friendster but when i click the browse files is nothings happen will you...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
yakee

Unable to browse network

Hello, hi everybody, i m unable to browse network and can not enter in any system and no one system can enter inmy system. go to commnad prompt and...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
nvidia33

Dowloading an excel 2003 file in office 2007

Hello, I am in hotmail and I am trying to open an excel 2003 file and I can not... it just keeps getting file information, I am running win vista ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
mbcmcb

Count number of cells matching to criteria

Solved

Hello, I have two column lists (one value in each cell) the first { 1 2 3 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 } and the second {A B C C C B B A A C } and I am attempting...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
aquarelle

Excel query

Hello, I want to know how to copy a data from cell of one workbook to cell of another workbook which has same data in different cell? For exampl...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
netgear3

Macro for copying column data into row

Hello, I am new to Macros and need an urgent help regarding the same. my requirement is first to calulate the number of records present in the she...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
austwiz

Pasting the entire rows in another sheet

Hello, I am making a report where in if the job status of an employee is Resigned or Inservice, so i want all details of that particular employee t...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
Saad

How to hide only 2 cells using macros?

Hello, I have a checkbox for which I have already assigned a macro: Private Sub CheckBox9_Click() If (CheckBox9.Value = False) Then ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
shirro

Convert excel report into db table format

Hello, I am trying to format an excel report into database table format inorder to import the data into the database . do i need to use macros? Ple...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
guizmomo

Excel help

Hello, i am new to using excel so if anybody is able to help please could you tell me in laymens terms so i know exactly what to put in each cell. Wh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
cm420

Excel help needed

Hello, I have a one page spread sheet with 7700 lines and there are six lines that repeat themselves about 300 times. I was wondering if there is ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
Resolutionist

Convert excel vba code to open office star ba

Hello, Please send me the solution to convert excel vba code to open office star basic.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
psu650

Excel search and copy help

Hello All, I have Excel 2007 I would like to search a column and if the search maches my criteria then I need it to copy the entire row to a dif...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
timefor7

Problem in macro for formating error 1004.

Hello, All I am new in forum, I am not a programmer or any macro expert but facing a problem with our ERP software which our company is using its gen...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
phdhopes

Copy range data against a value in excel

Hello, I have a chemistry of 304 L,304,310 etc & I have to past this chemistry where 304,304l appears in sheet of excell. e. is as follows...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
livetalk10

Excel problem

Hello, dear sir,i have a excel problem.I have four coloums like: "month" "1st value" "2nd value" "total value" now some value like this ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Excel interface with the real world

Hello, I want to interface an Excel spreadsheet with the real world. For instance, in it's simplest form, I would like to enter a number in a cell i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
Adrain

Trying to make a checkbook on excell07

Hello, I am trying to make a checkbook on excell. here are the columns I am dealing with c=credit, d=debt, and e=balance first how do I make d tur...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
WD

Excel equation

Hello, I am working on Excel spreadsheet and need help with the add formula in a specfic row. Does anyone know how to write it? Example: 1 1 ...

mslizny

Range in excel

Hello, how to sum the values of range eg; A B C 1 21-30 31-40 41-50 sum= 2 51...

mslizny

I am unable to sent the mail from excel 2002

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
ron

Excel 2007 macros-first

Hello, I would like to create a MACRO-with the field AQ2 to AR2 -month AQ32 to AQ42--data similarly for all these AQ2 to AS2 till AQ2 to BA2.I ne...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
zipun

Excellent router for gaming?

any advice for a good router for gaming purposes guys ???

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
challengelife

Excel formula

Hello, If date changes in one file then it should take value from another file of same date. Please revert with excel formula and exmple. Reg...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
canonbj525

Excel qualifying dropdowns

Hello, I am trying to build an order form for our suite of products using Excel. In order to make this as "idiot proof" as possible, I'm building ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
dreamwave

Excel - sorting 4 columns

Hello, I need some help with the data I have gathered from a form with a question with a multiple tick option. The data collected is similar to this...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
zebraal

Excel format

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a column which is supposed to represent dates. However cells are of the format of 25 12 08 - this example repre...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
sheryljohnson

Creating new rows/columns

Hello, hi I working on excel sheet of 2000 rows. I wanna insert more new rows in a colums whennever there is a empty cell between two cells u...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
askaquest

Print userform for multi-sheet printing

Hello, I would like to write a macro that prompts a UserForm to select which sheets/tabs to print from a workbook. This macro should identify the ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
th

Combine 7 excel's into 1 excel

Hello, I have 7 excel's .I need to combine all these into 1 excel under different work sheets.The column's are not same in any of the excel (entir...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2008 by
Aadhi

Counting in excel

Hi Having a problem, I want to count the number of cells that starts with a certain figure, Example 90500-3 90400-3 400000-3 50000-3 30...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Copy of info from sheet to sheet

Hello, I'm trying to copy names from a sheet with adresses that are active to a new sheet which is to be used as a planer, so i can update the active...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Import into excel goes into first cell

Hello, Im having an issue with excel. My office has a database program where they export data into excel. one pc has the russian language install...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Excel -copy macro problem

Hello, I have developed a macro (attached to a button) that copies data from one row (cells D8, E8, F8 & G8) to a sheet called transmittals. Every ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
Dragonruler12

Pasting in vb for excell

Hello, I tried recording a simple macro in excel that moves to a certain cell, selects many cells, cuts them, moves to a different location, and then...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
Tom

Another conditional excel help req.

Hello, I am wondering if could get some help with an excel VB macro. What I'd like it to do is this: Columns E, G, I, K, M, O, Q, R, S, U, W & X...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
sarbel.vilo

Problems with my browser

Hi, Recently I have some web pages which wont be opening on my machine. Pages like hotmail, gmail and hi5 wont open any idea of what could be the c...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
pop3mail

Macro in excel 2003

Hello, I have 2 tabs that contain a lot of data and I need to compare them both. One contains data that needs to be completed, and the other contain...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
pbnj22

Excel

Hello, I need to match two coloums with date and values i am able to match the values correctly but not the dates.(excel 97) please help

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
nomadcrys
Results 6951 - 7000 out of a total of 7,061