Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6951 - 7000 of about 9,810
  • Count the Time in excel columns Closed

Hello, I have a requirement, in a column the time is displayed as below, now i need for the date 10/9/2010 i need the count of B2 for every one ho...

sindhuG | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Class Result In Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have worksheet of class result.In column A there are names of students. In column B i have marks. I want a formula which tell me the name...

mbbs | Latest reply: . Nov 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • Moving Column Into Rows Closed

Hi I'm preparing weekly sales report on category sold per shoping chart. There are 100 categories (Category will be header) and all the data extr...

John | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • No browsers working after removal of virus. Solved/Closed

I've tried chrome, Ie, opera, and firefox. I've recently had a virus and it was removed, but I think it damaged some stuff. I used malwarebytes and su...

Nate | Latest reply: superstarfish Nov 2, 2010
    4 replies
  • Excel =IF? Closed

Im trying to put a =IF function in one cell to refer to another cell. After that i want it to post the results in yet another cell. If that makes sens...

MitchW | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 1, 2010
    6 replies
  • comparing colums in multiple spread sheets... Closed

Hello, Kindly help me with this by giving me hint on VBA code. Your help is appreciative. I have one columns in worksheet1 and two column ...

raod720 | Latest reply: raod720 Oct 31, 2010
    2 replies
  • Dividing excel rows into appropriate columns Closed

Hi, I could really use help on the following with my Excel 2007 file-- I have huge excel files that need to be rearranged into proper format. Current...

starrynaya | Latest reply: RayH Oct 31, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel find a value delete rows until any valu Closed

Hi Can any help me please? I am an Excel Macro virgin and this site seems brilliant! I am trying to: -find a value (PPA Pre-Checkpoint4) in a...

Tabe | Latest reply: RayH Oct 31, 2010
    3 replies
  • del first row of text out of two rows in cell Closed

Hello, I am in a great problem and my boss has given me a assignment with lots of worksheets of excel. These worksheets has lots of cells in it. T...

hash | Latest reply: RayH Oct 31, 2010
    3 replies
  • Looking for help in Excel Closed

Hello, I am looking for help in excel, A1-A10 has few names and B1-B20 has some names as well, is it possible that A1-A10 looks into B1-B20 and if...

Manoj | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 29, 2010
    3 replies
  • counting between dates using excel Closed

Hello, How do I count days between two dates with out using networkings which include working days non working days and holidays

kimochi | Latest reply: RayH Oct 29, 2010
    3 replies
  • excel2007 advanced copying into blank row Closed

Hello, I used a macro to insert blank rows into my spreadsheet. Now I need to copy the exact same numbers into the blank rows and add the letter A to ...

alyssadesirae | Latest reply: RayH Oct 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • rearrange data in excel Closed

Hi, I have a spread sheet of data that's imported from an xml file that I need to re-arrange. Ex: A B C D apple 1 yellow sweet apple 2 red sweet...

nickname | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - advanced formula help Closed

Hi, I am trying to come up with (find) a formula in Excel 2007 that will allow me to affect either "cell2" or "cell3" depending on the value of "ce...

mjohnson | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copying cells conditionally in excel Closed

hi i was wondering if anybody could help me. i'm making this excel workbook oriented to chemistry students to illustrate surface tension. what i need...

kiu kiu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Duplicate emails in two columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two rows of approximately 2000 email addresses, One from our Accounts package database, another from our website database. Can anyon...

phil | Latest reply: RayH Oct 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Finding duplicates/triplicates Excel Closed

Hello, Please can anyone help?? I have a huge spreadsheet!! I have data in column A, B and C and the data is mad up of multiple spreadsheets brough...

Ab | Latest reply: RayH Oct 27, 2010
    3 replies
  • Please Help with comparing columns! Closed

Hello, I have an excel worksheet that has two columns of information that I need to compare. For example, If any of the values in column b = a va...

shay | Latest reply: RayH Oct 26, 2010
    11 replies
  • Copy rows from another Excel-file Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two Excel files, one containing data and one blank. I'm creating a macro in blank Excel to copy certain rows from the data-Excel. I ...

JeS | Latest reply: JeS Oct 26, 2010
    4 replies
  • .csv files into multiple sheets in one file Closed

Hello, I have a set of .csv files (reports generated in mainframe) which I want to put into one file, one sheet pr. csv-file (report). Is that po...

John | Latest reply: Dass Oct 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • result sheet Closed

Hello, i am having a problem to make a result for student. for example if a student getting 25 marks in a paper he or she is passing in that s...

jaan | Latest reply: a Oct 24, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel Formula Help Required. Solved/Closed

Hello, I am looking for some kind of formula that can achieve the following. i have a cell which allows a user to enter any number. i want ex...

rooky | Latest reply: rooky Oct 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • Creating an excel VBA Code Closed

Hello, Can you help please, I'm trying to create Excel VBA code to allow me to copy a variable range from sheet "Breakdown", Col B, select sheet "...

David | Latest reply: RayH Oct 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • Setting for free browse Solved/Closed

Hello, please give me a setting of airtel for free browse

Shobalan | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • Move data from one sheet to another with argu Closed

Hello, What I have is a sheet in excel 07. It's set up to track bags of different fertilizers on my yard, and how many, and cost. sheet1 looks like ...

steve | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • SINGLE ITEM REPORTING FROM MULTIPLE SHEETS Closed

Hello, Good day! I am a newbie in the world of visual basic programming in excel. My problem is my boss wants an automated summary...

pomporompompomp | Latest reply: RayH Oct 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare dates within rows Closed

Hello, I have a query in access wich returns a title column which is common between 3 tables. The query also returns a date column which is found ...

Jeni | Latest reply: RayH Oct 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Changing default language & in Browsers too Closed

I installed Vista to work in English, though my location is set as Israel. For some reason, Vista didn't get it right and it thinks that when I open c...

Aladdin | Latest reply: Marge Oct 21, 2010
    2 replies
  • compare 2 columns of names and report Closed

Hello all, I have an excel spreadsheet with 2000 names (lastname, firstname) in column A, in Column B I have another 1500 names (lastname,firstname). ...

traveller20 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 21, 2010
    5 replies
  • copy sum of values from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I am writing a VB .net code to copy sum of values in a column "O" of sheet 1 to the first empty cell in a row "6". I have written the follo...

bj | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 20, 2010
    3 replies
  • Compare columns and return date Closed

Hello, I have 2 excel files: Book1.xls and Book2.xls. I want to look through column B in Book1 and column D in Book2 and find the rows that match ...

Jeni | Latest reply: RayH Oct 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Installtion Microsoft office Excel phone G4 Closed

Hello, I am looking fore help Iwant to Installtion Microsoft office Excel to my i phon G4 plz

AL-sinawi | Latest reply: cha_mps Oct 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help editing a macro for excel Closed

Hello, I have a list of names in the form LastName FirstName. For example: Smith John. Most names consist of only one space (between the last and ...

Jeni | Latest reply: RayH Oct 20, 2010
    4 replies
  • Macro/Vba help. Solved/Closed

Hello, i need help to do solve the following problem: Sheet1 contains a value for today. e.g £1000.00 (Cell A10) Sheet3 contains every date ...

PM | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 19, 2010
    4 replies
  • Colouring a MS Excel Cell Solved/Closed

Hello, I need some help. How could I fill a cell in MS Excel in red if a condition has been met. For example: If the number in Cell A1 is mo...

Anthony | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • Compare mutliple Excel columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working on an excel sheet and comparing multiple columns to determine if a site to be eligible or not eligible for the program, the sit...

Sonja | Latest reply: Sonja Oct 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Macro to find value and hide other rows Closed

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I've got a set of data that contains many records for my company. I want to be able to specify a certa...

316hitmanhart | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel summing up values of scattered data Solved/Closed

Hello, I am looking for how to make a cell in excel that tells me how many of a certain item I have. In column b I have values (numerical) of cer...

Brian | Latest reply: Brian Oct 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Deleting rows with data from columns matching Closed

Hi there. Im trying to look for a Macro that will do the following. I have a large data set with a range of numbers. I would like to search tho...

Travis | Latest reply: mile Oct 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Automatic sorting or rows based on the value Closed

Hello, I basically work on excel which has huge data.. I need to search a transactions based on the amount of the transaction. As of now I'm using ...

SAM | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 16, 2010
    7 replies
  • How to change a cel color in excel Closed

Hello, Can someone help me, if column A for ex. represents time where the number are between 1 and 15 I would like them to change color after 5 mi...

sicar | Latest reply: aquarelle Oct 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Data help Closed

Hello, I need to take multiple email addressess from one cell to thier own cell. How do I do that? (IE: TOADD:; jane@comcast.net; bonnie@yahoo.co...

Lexy | Latest reply: RayH Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Needing an excel formula that has two if/then Closed

Hello, I'm trying to come up with a formula that will pull data from a different tab, with two if/then statements. I need the data to pull if cell...

Ginny | Latest reply: aquarelle Oct 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copy multiple cells to workbooks faster? Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy values from different worksheets and workbooks into a new worksheet. I know how to do this but it is very time consumi...

sunshine | Latest reply: sharpman Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy values to validated cells Closed

Hello, I have validated a cell to contain certain values only, say 1 and 0. But if i copy any value from anywhere and paste in the validated cell...

Prem | Latest reply: sharpman Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel refernce to another worksheet Closed

Hello, When I try to reference a cell in another sheet of the same workbook, I get the formula instead of the value. i.e. +"sheet 2"!G65 displays...

Kit | Latest reply: sharpman Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • EXCEL NEED HELP WITH GREATER THAN LESS THAN Closed

Hi! Can somebody help with something like that? I have a list of members of my airsoft team. Every member collects points and gains military r...

prycek | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparing columns and returning value Closed

Hello, I had similer proble which was discussed at https://ccm.net/forum/affich-100231-comparing-columns-and-returning-value but with little...

surajkumarraju | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • how add the rows with the same value in a col Closed

Hi Friends, I'm trying to make a macro to have a summary worksheet. - My purpose is to add the data in the rows which has the same ID number in...

tugbakj | Latest reply: tugbakj Oct 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • EXCEL HELP Closed

I am a teacher. I have a list of all the students in the freshman class and I am trying to calculate their GPA. Problem is that each students grade ...

Amanda | Latest reply: RobertC Oct 13, 2010
    1 reply