The discussions

Cant download firefox / internet explorer 7/8

Hello, im currently running windows xp with internet explorer 6 my problem is when i try to open internet portels all of them promt me to download ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

My internet explorer and firefox won't work

Closed

Hello, my internet explorer and firefox won't work on my computer however msn does for some weird reason and I can't figure out why. when it s...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
Witmonger

Firefox pop-ups

i am getting random pop ups in firefox and i dont know why or how to stop them. my pop up blocker is turned on, i have norton 360 sp3.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
Asten M

Firefox or ie would not let me download? (xp)

Hello, I have Windows XP as my computer. And everytime i try download software or programs, it would ask me where to save and i would save it on my d...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
Animefreak

Firefox 3.5 does not load any page

Hello, I had the same problem.... The solution: uninstall skype extension in add-ons restart firefox thats it. Philip

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
saxnix

Everytime i open up firefox msn cums up

Hello, i brought a new netbook,straight away i downloaded firefox 3 and when i first went on it it came up with firefox browser as always,the next da...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Firefox and internet explorere freezes(vista)

Hello, I use both Internet Explorer and Firefox and find that after 30-45 mins use the programmes freeze and I am unable to use the internet - I ha...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
ne1scott

Ads opening in new page unprompted on firefox

Hello, When I open Firefox all is fine until I click any website. The website I click opens but 6 times out of 10 a new page with an advert also open...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Poblems with mozilla firefox

Hello, i have mozilla firefox and when i try to open the internet it does not do anything. it doesnt even show an error message or nothing. i cant, ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
nasateli

I can't open mozzila firefox

Hello, i had installed a new antivirus and since then i can't open Mozzila firefox..

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Ie and firefox do not work

Hello, When I try to connect to Ei or firefox it says that there was a loading error. I have turned the computer on and off, but it didn't work. My...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

I cant get adobe because i have firefox

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
perfectoptimizer

Dell inspiron 600m- firefox and ie

Hello, For the last several months my laptop has been a mess. When I try to open Firefox or Internet Explorer it either will not pull it up at all, o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Bella25

My mozilla firefox is too slow to load orkut

Hello, i cannot able to utilize my internet facility smoothly , because of the too slow working of Mozilla Firefox.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
Dawood

Firefox problem

Hello, When i go on facebook and try to watch a video it says i must download and install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to view this c...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Firefox

Hello, i have mozilla firefox and that wont let me download flashplayer so i downloaded internet explorer 8 and i still have firefox. its really anno...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Z-ecx.images and firefox

Hello, I upgraded to Firefox 3.5.1 and now whenever I go to many sites (especially via Google), the pageload gets stuck because the browser is search...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

How 2 close firefox

Hello, yesbutno her , i am also trying 2 install adobi plugins, and beeng told 2 close firefox . but how du i du that

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Firefox 3.5

Hello, Is this version of firefox the best or better than all browsers, i would like your opinions!

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
Cah1337

Firefox not connecting

Hello, I have just had broadband through talktalk its working fine on by PC but it doesnt recognized the connection on by ASUS Eee PC 4G - it shows...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Installing firefox on windows vista

Hello, I have tried installing Firefox after downloading it but got this message that Firefox is not a valid Win32 application.

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
olfo81

Unable to launch firefox

Hello, I am unable to launch Firefox. I am running Windows XP. It was working just fine last night when I used it last. I never changed, added o...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
edytrag

Everything on firefox!!!

Hello, I am having problems opening any email when using mozilla firefox! i am trying to access my emails in yahoo, msn, hotmail...etc. but nothing i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
kieferschild

Firefox won't download, but ie will

Hello, Just had this happen in the last few days. Firefox will no longer download files anywhere on my PC. It acts as if it IS downloading the file...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
r0ckstarferlife

No ie or firefox connection w/o aol on

Solved

Hello, Background: I have three computers networked to a cable modem for shared internet access. All three computers run Windows XP Home Edition....

4 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
John

I need a firefox celphone installer

Hello,i just want to have a firefox application !How can i get that for free?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
mikado33

Firefox

Hello,i jst want to ask on how to install firefox application to my cellphone n70!Tnx,

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
vistaXpert

Mozilla firefox problems

Hi, I have been using Firefox for years and never had any problems. Now all of a sudden the back and forward arrows on the browser have begun to stop...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
rubrami281

Windows vista vs firefox

Hello, i have windows vista home premium using 32bt OS i try to download firefox (2nd and 3rd version) and it seems to download only to give me a ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
Tweedledum

Firefox network...

Hello, every time i go to a new page on Firefox it try's to connect to a connection (network), I'm all ready connected to the internet via wireless a...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
sid

Working in ie but in mozila firefox

Hello, I am working as Software Engineer, As part of my job like i had to place some Ads in Cisco.com ,Where i can place Ads by browsing IE explore...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
hopefulnot

Can't open any program like mozila firefox

Hello, I had a problem window state userinit.exe ,lsass.exe , svchost.exe error and the number 0xc0000009 ...Why it's happen ..I also cannot open p...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
crazy_devil

Firefox and windows updates

Hi. Just wanted to know if firefox can be runned for the updates on Microsoft sites? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Firefox and windows update

Hi. Just wanted to know if firefox can be runned for the updates on Microsoft sites? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Unable to run firefox and opera

Hello, I had viruses on my computer so formatted my harddisk and installed winXP again. after that i had installed noton 360 then i was trying to i...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
Sherkan

Error with mozilla firefox

hi dudes , I was using Mozilla firefox as Browser and it just updated to the latest version. Since that day the browser is not working and some...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Firefox

Good afternoon, I recently updated mozilla firefox on my system but its not working! Before everything was fine and was working properly..i dont like ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2008 by
John W

Firefox beta 3.04

Is all plugins and add ons compatible with this new version of firefox...i dont want to install it before im sure please help

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2008 by
crazy_devil
Results 201 - 238 out of a total of 238