The discussions

Living in spain and wanting google.co.uk as my homepage.

Solved

in answer to a question I saw earlier. I have solved this myself. using windows 7.... in firefox. and living in spain, it wouldnt let me have google...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Problem when displaying a website

Hello, I have a firefox.. am opening esi site but the browser can open directnic site..how can i open esi site? Configuration: Windows XP / ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2014 by
Amanda1991

Tts reader

I don't seem to have the ability to hear text read out loud on version 3.3.1.0518 for Foxit. When I click on View the list of options ends with AutoS...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2014 by
sijumon

Facebook does not work with firefox

Why is Facebook not working with Firefox

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Some of the downloads i can open but most of them wont open

some of the downloads i can open but most of them wont open, i have avast anti virus its been like that for about two years, and i have had avast for...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Can't download attachments in yahoo email in firefox

I have tried some of the solutions mentioned, but with no luck. When I click on an attachment, it offers the options Save to My Computer, or Save to ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

My fb profile is not opening.

My facebook profile is not opening.... when ever i try to open y fb profile it shows an error. "Sorry,this page isn't available The link you foll...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2013 by
amir7

Removing an unwanted search engine

I need to remove a search engine called delta. I have done every thing I can think of

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Download adobe flash player into firefox

Solved

I am using Vista and cannot download Adobe Flash Player. I need to use it with Mozilla Firefox. I have read the download instructions at get.adobe....

59 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
gracie

Virus burden

Hi, i bought a new dell lappy over a month ago and i copied 300gb of data into it.after a few days when i copied some of that data into pendrive,du...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2013 by
charankolli

Increasing mozilla firefox browsing speed.

Solved

Hello, Everybody. For last few days I was trying to configure my firefox browser for batter browsing speed. Finally, I found a good solution over ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2013 by
Vicuto

Not able to browse.

Solved

Saw similar questions posted, but not within the last two years that had my same circumstances. I am able to use Gmail without problems, and can get ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
Maddierae

Editing function locking up in firefox 18.0.1

Hello, Recently starting having this problem: If I am in a page and highlight something, or try to paste, or try to type in text, I get that "boop"...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
Yusufasu

Update files

Please send me update files

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Have problem with uninstalling and installing firefox and google

Hi ever time I try to download firefox or google it does not work right and then I cannot fully uninstall firefox or google. Can someone help. thank y...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

How does my firewall allow data for firefox

Several Days ago I re-installed Firefox to update the series. After that I put SEO Quake Tool Bar. But, Why the SEO Quake didn't work properly. I f...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Would like to know asap

HOW DO I GET MY ADDRESS BAR AND TOOLBARS BOOKMARK AND ALL THAT BACK TO TOP OF MY SCREEN

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Idm cc is incompatible with firefox 19.0.2

Hello, Hi, I was having IDM cc 7.3.20 compatible with the Firefox version 12. However, I have tried updating Firefox to 19.0.2 I have down...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Problem faced in opening pictures.

Hello, Looking for a way of opening jpeg pictures right inside my email.Is this possible with Adobe Reader? Thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2013 by
Shittu

Cannot complete download of abobe flash for firefox

Hello, I haven't found an answer to my dilemma in any of the forums so far. Each time I try to download either the installer or the workaround met...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

I want fire fox

hello, i want to run firefox on my laptop. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Browser not open

Hello, Sir/Madam, One day i was using Firefox. And i open www.filmlinks4u.net, i open one video and he says your video player is not good, i star...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Downloading

Hello, I cannot download mozila firefox in my systems Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Connection to internet

Hello, I am not able to connect to the internet with firefox or AOL. My connection to my router has been verified but not connection to the internet, ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Realplayer sp (free)

Hello, After I download a video in real player and then try to click on real player to run, nothing happens. It wont run, but if you reboot the ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Lost firefox file menu can't clear history

Solved/Closed

Hello, Have lost the drop downs in firefox so I can do things like clear history etc. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2013 by
I_am_neo

Downloading firefox and seamonkey

Solved

Hello, I can't get into Firefox and SeaMonkey. I tried to reinstall, but it doesn't work. I did a system restore and did really damage my computer, t...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2012 by
wohlii

Problems with youtube following adobe flash player update

Hello, Since downloading the latest flash player from adobe, I'm finding that videos in YouTube, when accessed through Firefox, keep giving an error...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Download flash player

i need adobe flash player for watch online tv chanels and movies

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2012 by
Zohaib R

Firefox connection interrupted

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using IE7 and Firefox3, until a week ago when I am having problems uploading files and pictures on my email and friendster. So, I go bac...

22 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2012 by
whatever

Ie9 and firefox too slow!

Hello, Can someone help me please! I'm running Windows 7-64bit, My IE9 and Firefox suddenly runs very slow to load, but my Chrome is running okay...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2012 by
Baguilar

Can only connect using firefox, nothing else

Solved

Hi everyone, for some time now I've been able to connect to the internet ONLY through Mozilla Firefox, not Internet Explorer - just says 'internet...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
kimzson

Problem in browsing sites thru firefox, ie

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 10.0.2 I am unable to browse some particular websites like www.aptreasury.gov.in and some other go...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2012 by
xpcman

Sound is not working in firefox

Hello, I usually play chess on chess.com but I do not know why the sound in this site is not working when i am playing. I already checked the cont...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2012 by
hibou 92

Working in iex but not in firefox

Hello, i have installed flash player 11ActiveX in my machine. it is working in ie But not in firefox.how to enable/install in firefox.plz give me...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Firefox manual proxy configuation problems

Closed

Hello, I configured manual proxy (some years ago!!) in firefox>options>network>settings and choose manual proxy configuration. It was ok, and I ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

All toolbars from firefox have gone

Solved/Closed

Hello, All i have is the website im on now, but apart from that, i have no back button, no bookmark button, nothing, how do i get my toolbars ba...

15 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2012 by
min

Firefox 9.0 to download

hello, I have to download firefox 9.0 to get solution tell me plz Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 9.0

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2011 by
aquarelle

Site won't open in ie 9, does in firefox

Hello, I access three bank sites once a month to schedule credit card payments. Until a few months ago, all of them opened in IE 9 when I enter my...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Firefox won't open, explorer won't connect

Solved

Hello, I'm running Windows 7 Professional and I've just started having a doozy of a problem. I'd really appreciate some help. As it stands, when ...

8 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Installed firefox but ethernet not recognised

Hi there, I've just installed firefox on my mother's laptop and it worked for a while but then stopped connecting altogether, the network doesn...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Issue while downloading firefox

Hello, i am not able to download firefox.. i have no idea y dis is happening.. i have no trouble with opera @ google chrome.. pls help me.. ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sound stopped working on firefox

Solved

Hello, i open any website and I have no sound. video works but no audio. I tried on youtube and everything. I have vista. Can someone help me? It ...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
Mili

Firefox not opening

Solved

Hello, Ive been using firefox for over a year and since monday morning firefox will not open at all and it wont give me any error messages at all. ...

9 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
bionik

Address bar after upgrading to firefox 4.0.1

Solved

Hello, Thanks for this web site which I found after an exhaustive web search. I did find the answer I needed. Sincere apologies if I seemed curt...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
bionik

Totally lost my toolbar on firefox!!

Solved

Hello, anybody !!! totally Lost my toolbar on firefox, im not sure what i hit but i have no idea what to do or how to get it back , thank you for a...

50 replies Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
jasaburr

Firefox 4 - free download mangr plug in query

Hello, Can anyone help with the following please? Do you know if there is a Free Download Manager Plug In, compatible with Firefox 4? My present Plu...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2011 by
bionik

My firefox and ie cannot working

Hello, my problem is my firefox and ie cannot working while the internet were connected. it happen when i had install the avg anti virus. for your...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Firefox/ie not working

I had a virus/spyware attack on my computer yesterday. The virus/spyware problem has been solved, but my internet browser is no longer working. I try ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Problem : ie lanuches instead of firefox

Hello, Hello, I had a virus problem ( autorun.inf ) or something which makes taskmgr , system restore , hidden files option , msconfig and regedit...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 238