The discussions

Msn

Hello, what do you do when you have old version of msn and downloaded new msn and doesnt let you sign into new msn because you have pld men? Co...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
suff954

Google earth lattest version freedown loand

Solved

Hello, its very pleasue and thakfull to you,if I get google earth lattest version free down loading

8 replies Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
athish

Facebook

Hello, i am not able to open my facebook account. i am stuck with some email conformation and i don't know how to get out of this. i badly want toopen...

mike

To conect internet

Hello, i aru pleasehelp me to connect aircel gprs in huawei e1550 and apn of aircel Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

mike

Messenger 8 and 9 downloads.

Hello, Has anyone experienced screen distortion after downloading Messenger 8 or 9. My screen adopts a multi dot type matrix background and colour c...

10 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
jell

Cannot download live messenger

Hello, Expat currently living in vietnam, Im trying to download the the latest Live messenger, i currently have a old version. Upon going into dwn...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
suff954

Itunes download

Hello, when downloading itunes it showing an error and my computer is not microsoft but linux. what to do? Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.0.1...

suff954

Getjar

Hello, how to get getjar on my micromax q5 Configuration: / Opera 9.80

suff954

Hacked my facebook and yahoo account

Hello, some one hacked my facebook and yahoo account how can i get back my both account? please help me how can i solve this problem? i t...

suff954

Farmville internet explorer is switching off

Hello, i am pretty rubbish when it comes to computers but i have had a new one today with windows 7 band built in anti virus..Everytime i try to go...

suff954

Internet explorer will not shut off.

Hello, When I am on the internet, when I am done and click the red X in the upper right hand corner, nothing happens - why can't I just sign out of ...

suff954

Help me to resume dowmload

Hello, i use to download some Music videos from tube through the real player plus and i enjoyed it thank you . recently it seems as if iam blocked...

dAKU

Skype download problem

I have an acer running on windows 7 internet Explorer 8 and cannot download skype error Skype.Setup[1].exe is not a valid win32 application. what can ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
faisal

Hi vodafone care center

Hello, i want internet in my mobile fone i you help me pls...........

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
suff954

Facebook issues

Hello, My profile is just looks all scramabled and I can't do anything on my profile and can't view my homepage either. Can you help please. ...

suff954

Download

Hello, I want th download webcam software usb 10 mp 8 led webcam with micro phone Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

Facebook password/sign in change

Hello, Hello, Having the same prob. as many are. Will not allow me on FB, have tried resetting password, get hte page and code ,go to change it .ati...

suff954

Cant open facebook main website

Hello, i cant open facebook main website since i have installed a new anti virus???? please help me. i need to open it as soon as possible. i will ...

suff954

Greek facebook

Hello, I've recently returned from a holiday in Greece and used facebook over there, when I sign in now back in the UK, the settings are still displa...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
16, goin strong

Facebook friend finder doesnt produce

Solved

Hello, recently, i found that when i search for friends on facebook, nothing comes up, additionally i used to get friend suggestions and they also d...

GG

Why eror is coming while downloadin firefox

Hello, please give reply fast Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

tompatricks

Facebook troubles

Hello, My FB page seizes up when a box comes up saying Message from Webpage.......Out of memory:31 then an OK to activate which I don't do. The cros...

dist.urbd

Disabled facebook account

Hello, Hi. my facebook account is disabled. But I don't know why. please help me how I can reactive my facebook account. Configuration: Windo...

Anonymous User

Why i could not get the confirm e-[/contents/

Hello, Why I could not get the confirm e-mail for my face book? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.15

dist.urbd

Help---___

Hello, my id and password is hacked so please confirm my password and id so that i can open my account and share everything facebook. Configur...

ash_perez01

Code comfirmation account the my facebook

Hello, i did not get a but code confirmation forget when i up now i can't log into my facebook account so want now what to do? Thanks & Best reg...

ash_perez01

Facebook not opening..internet explorer!

kindly help me out..i m trying to access the facebook since a week but the internet explorer gives the message that "it can't open this desired webpag...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
Ali

Inability to log into facebook

Hello, i have not been able to log into facebook. the login page opens with an error each time

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
mike

Laptop says its connected, doesnt browse?

Hello, My laptop says its connected but doesnt browse or anything. I've tried resetting the router,turning off the firewall. What else can I do to...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
Alicia

Hello can you please assist me

Hello, i want to find my password for my email cyberchad@hotmail.com i forgot it and i really want it back Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

suff954

Cant login facebook !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, i cant login facebook. i wanted to harvest my crops in farmville but i cant! i tried farmville.com also but it didnt work

suff954

Can not download a program

Im trying to download a program off the internet, and i watch the box appear and it fully download then it dissapears and my file isnt saved and doesn...

ash_perez01

To increase the browsing n download speed

Closed

Hello All, I have a dell laptop with 2 gb ram with windows vista home ultimate os, i've internet in the form of USB MODEM..(RELIANCE NETCONNECT HI-S...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
m@n2

Msn downloading

Hello, I have one problem.I can't sign in on my msn messenger.When I press the buttom this appears :"A newer version is avaliable.You must ins...

dist.urbd

How to download flash player before

please oh please flash player

lol

Problem with downloading msn messenger

Hello, I have one problem.I can't sign in on my msn messenger.When I press the buttom this appears :"A newer version is avaliable.You must install ...

8 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
sahar

Windows explorer error msg appears at startup

wen my windows startsup, an windows explorer error message appears saying windows explorer has encouterd a problem and has to close.d screen is blank ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
xpcman

Internet connected but cannot browse ie8, moz

Hello, i have a hp laptop, windows vista 32 bit sp2, i am conected to the internet through windows messange, windows update, and a few other progr...

mrrigga

Cant download

Hello, PLEASE HELP!!!!! Why Icannot download messenger, webcam,ipods touch? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Can not apply windows explorer to open drives

Hello, double click on drives shows open with window.and the check box for setting explorer as permanent s/w is not active.wat to do? Configura...

suff954

Hacked my msn

Hello, Someone who I know has hacked my msn , I dont knw how he did it because I didnt tell him my password. I am really scared because hes looki...

Ambucias

Hello i need your help plz my msn id is hack

Solved

Hello, i need your help plz my msn id is @hotmail.com someone is hack, plz plz give me my msn id again my oon costedy charbel haddad Configurat...

Ambucias

Hack my msn pass word

Hello, Someone changed the password of my msn and i can't enter. Can someone tell me how can i get it back??plz help me? this is my hotmail accou...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Can't get into my facebook entry

Hello, when I log into "my" Facebook, with my password, it's the Facebook of a friend of mine -- with the same first name. I don't know if she used ...

ash_perez01

Can't access facebook n ym

Hello, Hello, how to know if computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy? because i can't access my facebook , it shows The con...

ash_perez01

Internet explorer immediately closes

Hello, When i try to open internet explorer the window starts to open and then immediately closes. Can anyone give me any help

dist.urbd

Download to iphone

Hello, I downloaded my cd to my labtop which is on itunes now i need help trying to put that cd on my iphone please help me asap thankyou Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

I photo unable to put any pic's on facebook

Hello, I am unable to download any photo's from my apple mac i photo to facebook, and i mean no photo's at all grrrrr, i go into a photo on i photo pr...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
SUNNYDAY

Downloading programs timing out!

Hello, i have windows 7 on a compaq laptop, i recently reset the laptop to factory settings as it kept freezing and since that it has ran perfectly ...

dist.urbd

My computer is not downloading anything

Hello my computer is not downloading anything and not playing any videos, please help me. my computer is an hp windows 7

dist.urbd
Results 19201 - 19250 out of a total of 20,560