The discussions

Ipodtouch

Hello my ipodtouch won't open when i unplugged it....but i can open it when it's charging and i tried connecting it the laptop but it's not detec...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
deri58

Ipod touch and it doesn't charge

Hello, I'm Adrianne, I got a iPod touch and it doesn't charge on any charger and there's no Apple logo on it. Its totally black and dead. How to ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

Desperate to save my ipod...

Hello, My iPod has been dead for a few weeks now and no matter how much I charge it it wont turn on anymore. And since my home screen button is al...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

How to put music from ipod nano to windows7?

Hello, I got my nano from my brothr who downloadd the songs from his computer, but when I tried to put the songs on mine, It tells m I need to r...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2012 by
Mark

Puttin music on ipod

Yes I would like to know how to put music on my iPod without using iTune...and the only way I have internet is with my Acer tablet...plz help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Ipod classic doesn't sound

Hello, i have an ipod classic 80gb, and itunes doesn't recognize it, also it doesn't sound, you select a song and press play appears the song with the...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
bluenose

16 gig ipod touch is stuck

Hello, My ipod seem to be stuck in what i think is recovery mode.....i have tried to restore it in itunes but doesnt seem to work ...tried it at a...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2011 by
bluenose

My computer won't show my ipod?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I went to plug my ipod touch into my computer and it doesn't show up anywhere. It says it's charging and stuff but i can't get my photo's or ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
bluenose

Ipod playing through speakers and headphones?

Solved

Hello, i have one of the video ipods. 5th generation i think, not to sure though. when i play it it will play both out of the ipod its self and the ...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
Mads.

Ipod help!!

Hello, Okay so my computer crashed a few months ago and I had all my Ipod music on it. I finally was able to get my computer fixed but they had to ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Can't add songs to my ipod :(

Solved

hey! so i've never had a problem with my ipod until now but ever since i got a new computer i cant seem to add new songs to it. I've already authorize...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
linanne09

My 80 gb ipod classic's buttons wont work he

Hello, so my friends dad had got this ipod and gave it to me brand new. when i plug it in it charges fine and poped up just fine on the ipod. whe...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Ipad trouble

Hello, when i sign into facebook on my ipad it signs in then before the home page up loads it changes pages and go onto you tube!! plz help me fix thi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Lost music from my itune and ipod

Solved

Hello, I just sync my music from ipod into my itune. However, I cannot find the music into my computer nor from my ipod. What should I do to ret...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Ipod 80gb classic restart after connect

Solved

Hello, My iPod 80GB classic restart itself all time, after I connect to my computer. iTunes does not recognize my iPod. In Disk Mode is ok (no resta...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2011 by
SIDisTHE

I tunes want to delete my ipad applications

Closed

Hello, recently and all of a sudden i tunes start to give a message when i sync applications that all my applications will be erased if i continue ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

My ipod wiped my songs off it.

Hi, Today I went on itunes to sort out some of my music and it said an update was available. After it had updated my apps and internet history showed...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

My ipod won't charge

Solved

Hello, I have an ipod that has not be charge in years, i try to charge it and it never charge i try everything and still won't charge, all it show...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
SwatKats

Can't add new songs on my ipod

Solved/Closed

Hello, the last time I opened itunes it proposed me to update my ipod to a newer version, that's what I did.. THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.. now when ...

17 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
Ladeedee

Sequencing problem on ipad

Hi friends, I am facing a problem regarding sequencing photos on ipad please help me Actually when I transfer my photographs from lightroom or ip...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
joby

Cant download flash for ipad

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have just got a US spec IPAD and cant download Flash player, is there a solution...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2011 by
pcsces

How to transfer ipad music to computer?

Closed

Hello,everyone!I am very new to posting so please bear with me. I had a notebook pc with all of our itunes music downloaded to it. No I did not ba...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
kellymartin

Ipad issues...

Hello, i was wondering if anyone knew how to put movies on the ipad. they are all checked in the little boxes but wont sync and appear onto the ipad i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

Oooppss....new laptop, itunes 10, ipad.....

Hello, followed an answer to the letter but all has gone wrong please help. I have a new laptop and an iPad. I down loaded iTunes 10 to get the me...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
Saman.tha

Music is not fully syncing on ipad

Hello, When I sync my ipad to my desktop not all the albums are transfering to the ipad. 6 out of 21 selected. It looks like all the apps, contac...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Ipad and mobile phone

Solved

Hello, 1. I wonder whether we can use iPad to make phone calls? 2. I am using HTC Touch Diamond as my handset. Are there any methods to make t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa
Results 401 - 426 out of a total of 426