1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
BunoCS

Ur genit

Closed

Cant down Load camfrog free latest version

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
2011N2

My ipod broke when i plugged it in.

so i went to plug my ipod touch 4th gen into the wall charger and when i did the wall started sparking and my ipod wont turn on. I've tried everything...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

Ipod will not restore

Solved

Hello, all my ipod tunes that I had were erased from my ipod when I went to recharge battery. I had recently updated to the newest ipod service, and ...

10 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
Hamed

Error 69 error when trying to sync ipod

Solved

I have got a new laptop computer and trying to sync my IPOD with it using I-Tunes stored on an external hard drive...it keeps coming up with an error ...

28 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2014 by
jL15

Ipad printing

Any suggestions on printing from iPad software. I want to use my existing printers.

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

My ipad is frosen help

my ipad is not responding.what can i do

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

Confused

Solved/Closed

How do you stop an iPad connecting to a samsung tablet in the house

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2014 by
BunoCS

Whatsapp messenger on ipad

Is it possible to use whatsapp on ipad?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

How do i upload a profile picture

How do I upload a profile picture from my iPad?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2014 by
chakeda

I can't log in to my itunes

I can't log in to my iTunes and when I log on it says that incorrect password is it hacked? And I remember my password clearly! Please help! Oh and wh...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2013 by
Sonicbe

Ipod is not recognized by itunes and pc!

Hello, help pls! i bought a second-hand ipod and just installed the latest version of itunes on my windows pc. i didn't like the contents of ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
nisva

My ipod is not working

my Ipod wont turn on but when it does its white and I tried reseting it the apple logo comes up but theres still a white blur on the screen I tried ho...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Songs to ipod

Got a second hand i pod cant get songs on to i pod cause it says its a different i pod i am recording songs onto the laptop from cds can anyone help,t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Ipod help

Hello, When I try to turn up my volume it still says headphones at the top even though there areno headphones plugged in. When I play songs out lo...

nisva

Ipod touch screen of death white

Hey! So I went to go turn on my ipod touch 4th generation yesterday and the Apple white screen of death appeared. I tried following the procedure of h...

nisva

Adobe flash player download

Please help me the download adobe flash player. Can't watch movies

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

How to import music from your ipod

Hello, i dont know how to import music from my ipod to my computer without iTunes as my computer won't let me download iTunes. can someone please help...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
nisva

White screen of death and home button not working

Hi I have an ipod touch 4th gen 32gb. It has the white screen of death but also the home button does not work. I have still tried holding the power...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2013 by
dogweasle

How to download.

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD A PROGRAME WITH MY iPad?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

My ipod doesn't want to charge

i had my iPod for a while and its a regular I pod touch 32gb and when I put my iPod to charge it doesn't want to charge . I thought it was my charger ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2013 by
saad

My ipod won't work!!!

Hi everyone, My IPod 5th generation was charged but won't turn on. It just stays as a black screen and doesn't change when I press the power button...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2013 by
Lycanmigrate

My ipod won,t work

My iPod won,t work I need help

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2013 by
Lycanmigrate

Ipod 5 wont turn on or charge

It wouldnt charge, and now its dead. When i try holding the home button and on/off button simultaneoulsly for 30 seconds, nothing happens. Please help...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2013 by
gc2740

Ipod touch 2nd generation

I have an iPod touch 2nd generation I can't charge..it says to connect to iTunes..but won't do that either...I just want to know simply retrieve conte...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2013 by
shellylynn

Ipad

How can i download adobd flash player in my ipad2

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Ipod white death screen

I have a white screen and the help pages tell me to press and hold... ...until either the apple logo appears or the battery symbol - let me explain I ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2013 by
Surfermonkey

Water in my walkman

i have a sony walkman..model NWZ-E463.....its turning on and the music is being played but i can't hear it.........recently some water was poured on i...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Plsss.. help me to fix my ipod shuffle 4th gen. ;(

hello guys.. my ipod shuffle wont turn on.. no any signal lights... pls help me to fix this.. ithink its bcoz im trying to put any song in itunes.. ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2013 by
princesz

Ipod fell and now has hazy distorted low volume sound output...

Hi! I had my ipod on my amp/speaker - was playing music quite loadly - the vibration of the PA sent the ipod flying, now ipod has hazy distorted sound...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Need help for my ipad

Solved

How to use a calculator on a iPad

4 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
faiza222

Deactivate

How to deactivate my account???

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Want different songs on ipod & iphone

I have an iPhone & iPod. I only want a subset of what is on the iPod to be on the iPhone. I have not been able to find any instructions on how to do...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Im not able to start my ipod nano 6th gen.

hi, im not able to start my ipod nano 6th gen. as it showing white screen when ever switched on. but it is resonding to ITUNES. and it has got o...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Whatsapp

Kindly tell me the easiest way to install WHATSAPP in my ipad

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2013 by
Crashounette

Cd to lap top to ipod

When I have down loaded my cd music to my lap top to down load it iPod all I am getting is music without the artist singing can anyone help and explai...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2013 by
Ron2

Ipod touch 5th generation

Help! My Ipod touch 5th generation isn't turning on! The sign that usually comes up when it needs charging (a battery sign on the screen) isn't even c...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

I need assisants

My iPod screen says disables connect to iTunes

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Question about transferring ipod music

Solved/Closed

Hello, My computer is fried but I need to get the music on my iPod onto another computer. I've authorized my mom's computer to be able to play the m...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2013 by
Kentyet

Nigeria news day

What is in Nigeria news today.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2013 by
Fatima Jummai yusuf

I pod won't charge

Hello, My ipod touch 64gb went flat i left it flat for a day, went to charge it and it does not charge it just shows a charging bar that is emp...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
steffie123

How do i add text to the picture?

Hello, How do mI add text to a photo? How do I save a photo with a title? Anybody know Thanks Merten

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Ipod5 not working

k so my ipod was working just fine like 30 minutes ago i've had it sence march and it's been perfect until i broke the main button "menu button" whate...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Shortcuts virus in sonywalkman mp3 player portable device

i have sony nwz-b153f mp3 player I have important files in it, all the folders in it became shortcut I tried many things didnt work the problem is it ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2013 by
goodguys_575

Ipod headphones n speakers are playing at the

Solved/Closed

Hello, im haveing problems with my ipod when I plug my headphones in I can still hear my music playin through the speakers at the ssame time and I do...

56 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2013 by
1mpl

Ipod touch 5th gen

Hello, My iPod touch 5th gen won't charge and the screen remains black. I tried doin the steps of holding the buttons and it won't pop up on my co...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
karen_bttx

Update the new software yesterday, but my ipod just turns off

Hello, i have a ipod touch i tried to update the new software yesterday, but my ipod just turns off and when it turns on it would go on the apple log...

karen_bttx

My ipod touch is acting up and it wont work

hi i really need help i was gone for a few weeks and left my ipod at home but i didnt charge it and when i got home my ipod was turning on to the appl...

karen_bttx

Ipod touch wont get past the apple logo

Hey, i tried downloading the new update for the ipod touch the other day, it started downloading than the screen went black, than the apple logo came ...

karen_bttx

I can't download

I use iPad 4th generation,I am trying to download convert photos to cartoon but I can't.its saying safari cannot download this file why is it please?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
xpcman
Results 301 - 350 out of a total of 426