The discussions

Ipod touch

Hello, PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE A IPOD TOUCH 2ND GEN AND IT IS ON THE SCREEN OF DEATH ITS BEEN STUCK ON WHIE SCREEN FOREVER I TIRED EVERYTHING THA...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Computer not connect ipod but wil brotherl

Hello, my computer will not connect my ipod but the same compiuter will connect my brothers ipod with the same cable. i am almost ready to kill it an...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
Puppe<3

Ipod 4th gen photo 30g

Hello, I have an ipod 4th gen photo, bought a new battery and put it in, when the hold switch is off the ipod wont do anything when the hold swith is...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
Kyle

Switching my ipod shuffel on

Hello, Im havin problems switchin my ipod shuffel on. I have tried everyting but nothing seems to happen

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod won't turn on

my I-pod won't turn on and it's battery was full this morning. How do i get it to turn back on?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Water goes into my ipod

Hello, what can i do if water goes into my ipod nano 8g

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Ipod wont turn for longer than 5 seconds

Hello, When i go to turn my ipod on it doesnt start for atleast 5 seconds.. then the battery wastes really quick.. when i plug into the pc i can sync...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
IpodJ

Ipod touch

Hello, i ve never used any touch screen thing.. before n now i ve an ipod touch gifted to me ..i would like sum1 to help me..i need to download ...i ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
brenns10

Want to save my pics and tunes on my ipod

Hello, My computer crashed and i lost everything. My pics, my music etc... I have been told that if i plug in my ipod now to put more music, it will...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Can't get pics from pc after moving from ipod

Hello, Help, I've recertly reset my computer and saved photo's to i-pod nano 4th gen . I've now re-syncd my i-pod wanting to move photo's from i-po...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Help me with my ipod troubles

Hello, the new itunes wont download onto my computer. i need to download it coz i got an ipod touch and my itunes that i currently have on my computer...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod trouble

Hello, I recently got a new computer for christmas, because my old computer is well "old" and doesn't run well. So I downloaded itunes to new compu...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod

i put music on my ipod shuffle but it wont play it says to sync it with itunes. why?

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
tb du 10

Ipod sync error will erase all on ipod!

Hello, Got the 8gb Nano iPod...downloaded iTunes to my computer. I get the message that this iPod is synced to another iTunes library and if I conti...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, my name is bree i have the ipod nano its fully charged i letf it on wen i went to bed and now it wont turn on no matter what i do can u pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

How do i put dvds onto my ipod

Hello, how do i put dvds onto i pods are there any free downloads or if i need to purchase softwear whats the best

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

I need help with my ipod

Hello, i need help i forgot the password on my apple ipod

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod trouble

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me. My 7 year old sister somehow messed up her ipod and it only works when it is connected to the charge...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Why dont some videos get copied to my ipod to

Hello, I am trying to get 3 videos dowloaded to my ipod, and then a message pops up saying video cannot be copied because of its format. Wat do i do

ash_perez01

My ipod nano turns on and off ( read message)

Hello, I was listening to music on my Ipod Nano and I turned it off correctly because I had to go,and when I took it out again it showed the apple si...

ash_perez01

Ipod not detected on my computer

Hello, So is your computer not detecting your ipod? I have spent the last several days reading and doing some research and have found the problem and...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, my ipod died because it ran out of battery n then i didnt use it for a month so its a month later and ive gone to charge it and it wont. it ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod touch q

can i leave my ipod on all night while in sleep mode?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Some of my songs aren't appearing on my ipod?

Hello, everytime i sync my ipod some of my songs dont appear on my ipod there still on itunes well i dont really know how to epolain this heres an ex...

ash_perez01

My ipod does not work

Hello, my ipod wont charge or turn on if its not on hold. and when i take it off hold when its on the charger, the ipod screen fades off slowly and w...

dist.urbd

After the hard drive crash, the ipod

Hello, my hard drive had to be reformatted and after installing iTunes i get the message "the iPod is synced with another iTunes library" from my iPod...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
msfulgin

How to put songs stored on computer to ipod

Hello, i am trying to put songs which i have saved on my computer to my ipod touch. i have went to where it says 'sync' but it is not detecting the i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
closeup22

How to put cds on the com then the ipod

Hello, I have just bought a ipod touch, I want to be able to put my CDs onto the computer so I can then transfer them to my ipod, when I have been o...

ash_perez01

Help with my ipod touch

Hello, Are there any websites you can go to for free downloads for the ipod touch???

dist.urbd

Ipod

Hello, i got a new ipod nano for my birthday and i copied all of my pictures on to it. i was buying new songs to put on it and it deleted all my pictu...

dist.urbd

Ipod touch

Hello, i can't get my ipod touch started

dist.urbd

Putting songs into ipod nano

Hello, if i already have songs saved in a usb or the computer, how do you transfer those songs into the ipod nano instead of using iTunes?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

My new ipod touch????????

Hello, me and my brother just got a new ipod for christmas never been used or anything!!! okay well we have been trying to put songs on it all day pl...

dist.urbd

My ipod touch froze ughhhhhh

Hello, what about ipo d touch it froze on me and its brand new what do i do

ker_nelson01

Problem in syncing all songs in ipod..!

Heyy.. i tries to sync songs to my touch ipod it syncs nly half songs rest it says that there is a problem wid other songs.. what can i do?

dist.urbd

Can't install ipod touch-

Hello, have tried to install iPod touch- the "install" stays grey - how can we fix this? i have Widows Vista so should be ok? Also, should we choose ...

ker_nelson01

Ipod

Hello, my iPod nano 4GB silver won't turn on any more and my laptop and itunes won't recognize it. also my serial no. which is 6U734UC3YOP is not cor...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Ipod probs

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

My ipod touch won't turn on!

Hey guys, my names Marquessa and I've got an Ipod Touch 1st generation, i was sitting in my car and all of the sudden, my ipod freezes. So I do as the...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Sync ipod

Hello, I need help on how to sync my ipod shuffle, can someone please help me. I have no clue on how to do that, and my shuffle did not come with...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Music from ipod to iphone

Hello, so my concern is ... if I plug my iphone into my pc and allow it to sync and send my music playlist from my itunes to my iphone ...will it also...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Need help on my ipod

Hello, OMG!!!! I CANT GET MY IPOD TO WORKER ON ITUNES EVER THIME I TRY IT... IT SAY THAT I NEED TO GET ITUNES-9 BUT WHEN I TRY TO GET IT...IT DOS NOT...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

What is the best format for a ipod nano 8gb?

Hello, I really need a help...I want to put videos,music videos and movies on my ipod nano 8gb but I dont know how?..please someone help me..email me...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
dah

Ipod problem

Hello, i'm amrita.my apple ipod is 1 month old...and it's showing error..i've restored it to factory setting..but it's showing me the error m...

iveal

Ipod getting flat

Flat iPod My iPod touch runs flat in a matter of 2 hrs of use. Is it normal?

iveal

Ipod disconnect!

Hello, hello i`m Roger

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Ipod trouble

Hello, i have my ipod and i cant download itunes so can anyone tell me how to get my songes onto my ipod

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Ipod problems

Hello, I'm Mario, I was skating and I had my ipod in my hand and fell and my ipod flew down and now the screen says to connect to the computer, but w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
iveal

My ipod wont even come on !!!

Hello, my shuffle wont turn on!!. its been washed like twice by accident... even when i put it on the charger, it has yet to even come up in itunes, ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
jenni.g

Dont kno how to add songs to ipod

Hello, i have tryed everything to put songs on my ipod from my media center and i just cant get it how do i do it?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman
Results 651 - 700 out of a total of 871