The discussions

Ipod humming, no response

Hello, my ipod is pretty much f***ed, i'm pretty sure about that. I tried resetting it but it couldnt even get to the Apple Logo, it just showed me...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
SpaZ

Ipod

Hello, my ipod turns on and starts charging when i plug it in but when i unplug it, it goes black and doesnt turn on Configuration: Windows Vi...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Ipod won't turn on

Hello, I plugged my Ipod into my hard drive last night using the USB cable. Immediately, I noticed that the apple sign was very faint. I could bar...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
maj0198

My ipod is stuck!

Hello, i was connecting my ipod to my laptop, trying to add some stuff on it when my itunes stopped responding as well as my ipod.. the itunes was...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
mikey0001

Getting info off my ipod

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 When I moved I transfered some things onto my ipod thinking of it as more of a ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
mikey0001

Ipod nano 5th g. not recognized

My ipod nano 8 gb 5th generation is not recognized ... my lap says that its an unknown device, so I looked on the driver details , try to updated it ....

dist.urbd

What will happen if i restore my ipod

what will happen if i restore my jailbroke ipod touch 3rd gen?

ash_perez01

Why won't my ipod turn off if unplugged?

Hi there, I was charging my sister's IPOD from last night and 1. it's not fully charged which is strange as it was plugged in all night and 2. when...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
maiaonisland

My ipod shuffle wont work

Closed

hi i have an ipod shuffle and my head phones wouldn't go in all the way i had to tie it with a rubber band and finally one day i went to turn it on an...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

My ipod won't sync.....

I haven't been able to find an answer to this specific problem... I've just added a couple new albums to my itunes library. When I try to sync my ipo...

dist.urbd

Ipod nano

Hello, i have what i think is the latest ipod nano (video camera,camera etc) problem is that when plug in to synch a diologue box comes up telling...

dist.urbd

Ipod will not show up in my computer

My ipod wont show up in my computer... I checked disk management and stuff but I dont see anything except the restore things... My itunes detect my ip...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
narbiesucks

Help with deleteing songs on ipod touch.

Hello, Today when I downloaded songs it downloaded other ones I didn't want. How do I delete them? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 528.16

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Make an ipod compatible with windows media pl

Solved

Hello, i hav an ipod touch and i want to download songs from windows media player. i know you can download things that will allow that but i can not ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Muizicoo

Help i have ipod problems

Hello, guys i need help pronto i have a big dance prom!!! sunday and the music for my prom is on my ipod and the problem is when i plug it in to the ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

My ipod's backlight won't turn on!

I have a Nano Third generation and my backlight won't turn on and I've tried everything but nothing happens and it's very frustrating that I can't see...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

My ipod touch wont turn on!!

Hello, I was swimming and when I finished I decided to listen to some music. When I turned my iPod on it randomly shut off and won't come back on...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

My ipod wont charge

Hello, my ipod touch wont charge unless if it is completely dead then turns off then i charged it, and the lighting thing comes up, but when my ipod c...

ash_perez01

Ipod

Hello, my ipod classic device is not showing up on my comuter it can still charge from the comuter Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.0....

ash_perez01

Ipod frozen after plugged into my pioneer

Hello, i plugged my ipod nano into my pioneer in my cay,... now its frozen and says PIONEER on, and ok to disconnect... the time doesnt change or any...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Ipod troubles

Hello, My name is Meghan and my ipod wont turn on. It was just working, then i put it on lock and when i went to change the song it wouldnt turn on...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

My ipod says its full but its not..pls help m

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
Jimmyg12345

Ipod help

Hello, my problem is that when i plug in my ipod it reads it but like couple seconds later it restarts its self -___________- its been like this for...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
ASH

My applications vanished after synced an ipod

Hello, I just bought 8gb ipod touch and it was the first time i tried syncing it with my computer. Alls well though when I tried to open my downloa...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod touch

hi im stuart and i have an ipod touch that will not turn on it is not out of battery because itunes wont even reconize it so does anyone have any ide...

dist.urbd

Ipod volume thru speaker

Hello, when I trie to listen to my ipod thru the head set and is way to low. What do you thinks is the problem. I can not turn it up Configura...

ash_perez01

Ipod not working

Hello, my ipod toch wont turn on and wont work i think water or bubble soap was spilled all over it i dryed it off and it worked untill the afer noon ...

ash_perez01

Ipod wont work plugged in!

Hello, My name is Madison, I have an iPod Touch, 8gb. I keep trying to turn it on and it goes to the apple then it turns back off. I plugged it in to ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
Cherie

New ipod nana

Solved

Hello, My daughters are worried that if I plug my new nano into our pc it will delete all of their itunes off. Will this happen and if it does ho...

closeup22

Ipod touch

Hello, i plugged my ipod touch into the wall charger then the wall charger sparked and my ipod screen turned green and shut off but when i go to c...

closeup22

Brand new ipod nano 4th g stuck on apple icon

Hello, Bought brand new 4th G Ipod Nano hooked it up to the computer that btw works for different Nano and a Touch and it became frozen. Did a reboo...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
sonny

Ipod erased my old songs

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19 what do you do when you want old songs back on your ipod without buying them again

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod touch not working but overheating?

Closed

Hello, I am borrowing my friends Ipod touch to try and fix it. He is is an odd situation. The Ipod will not turn on or anything. We thought it was...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
ccccccc

Ipod emulator

Hello, i was wondering if there is an ipod touch emulator for my pc u know how there are gameboy ,nes ,ps2 emulators is there an ipod touch emulato...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ipod........................help!!!!!

Hello, i have my itunes and my music all ready but i dont know how to put my music on my ipod please help me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Intern...

Darani97

How do i sync music from my ipod to my labtop

Hello, how do i sync music from my ipod to my labtop Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

I need help with my ipod!

Hello, my ipod wont detect my computer... help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

My ipod nano wont turn on

Hello, i recently bought a new ipod and have plugged it into my compter to add some songs, when i unplug it, it doesnt come on. i have tried reseting ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
iveal

Ipod won't charge or connect!!

Hello, I had my ipod in my pocket when my friend poured water all over me and my ipod unfortunatly got wet. my friend's mom just dried it !(whe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

How do i put music on an ipod touch???

Solved

Hello, I need freaking help with my crappy ipod touch i rlly dnt know how 2 put music on it Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.9

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

My ipod won't sync

Hey, each time i plug my ipod, a message saying,''The Ipod cannot be synced.An unkown error occurred (13019). '' PLEASE HELP ME !!! I'm not sure what'...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
suff954

Ipod has frozen

Hello, my i pod has frozen and won't turn back on i have tried everything but nothing seems to work. So if someone knows a solution please HELP ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
suff954

Ipod touch wont connect to pc

Hello, my ipod touch 1st gen wont connect to my pc..........so l=when i connect it to the computer via usb it doent do anything i mean like it wont...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
azwad

Ipod nano second generation

Hello, I have an ipod nano second generation it works fine when connected to pc but the moment i disconnect it from the pc it goes blank. Please n...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
suff954

Ipod touch will not turn on

Hello, my ipod touch recently just screwed me.....after my soccer practice i tried listening to music but it started freezing like music played but m...

16, goin strong

My ipod touch

Hello, hey i bought a new i pod touch yesterday. I have charged it for 2 hours but it is not getting on.for how much time should charge to get it o...

ash_perez01

Ipod doesnt work!!! help

Hello, my ipod a 30 GB ipod classic...it was working one day. but now all of a sudden it just died. i havent used it since (figuring i couldn fix it a...

dist.urbd

Ipod shuffle stopped doing anything.

Hello, My Ipod shuffle stopped doing anything. The computer recognized it once but now it does nothing. When it did recognize it the light stayed ...

ash_perez01

My ipods broke please help!! )):

Solved

Hello, I Turned my ipod off and the next day when i went to turn it on it said i needed to plug it into itunes. So i did and then a message popped u...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
problem-solver

I cant turn on my ipod

Ipod 8 g.b 5th gen nano, i cant turn it on! when i plug it in to the pc to charge it shows the full battery and when i plug it out, its get turns off ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
Giraffe on a stick
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 871