The discussions

Ipod nano

Hello, um i was just wondering if you don't have windows media player how do i download music onto my ipod nano without using itunes ?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ipod wont turn back on

Hello,hi my ipod nano 3rd generation wont turn back on see what happen was that i tried to fix it by pressing the menu and the middle button but it wo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Fake ipod driving us insane!

Hey all! My bf just came over from New Zealand and with him a small VPod (fake Ipod). He never had a disk, as his friend couldn't get it to work so pa...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
Chaotic.Beauty

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, i just bought my ipod. when i connect it in the computer it wont charge! my ipod only turn on if it is only connected to the computer....

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Ipod wont trun on

Hello, my name is chiristine my auntie just bought me a new ipod nano. when i connect it in the computer it wont charge and it wont turn on. it onl...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
iveal

How do i put music on my ipod touch using...

Hello, Im a an owner of an iPod touch and i was wondering how can i put music on my iPod without using iTunes and how can i use Bearshare instead.Ple...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Ipod doesnt come on

Hello, i have tryed all the buttons and my ipod still doesnt come has anyone got any ideas ???? plzz reply asap

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My ipod is broken

Hello, my ipod started to display a circled x on the display. I have the ipod video what is the problem

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Ipod touch

Hello, I tried to update to the 3.1 version on my iPod touch 2G, but when i click shift+restore and select my file a warning message pops up that say...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Ipod touch wouldnt work

Hello, Was using my i pod touch then i noticed it needed charging... then i pressed the button on the top... now it wouldn't charge or responded to...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
SmCw

My ipod qon't charge

Hello, My ipod stopped charging! theres a little icon that appears whenever i plug it in.. it's an icon of a battery and a little zigzagy thunder-lik...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My apple ipod seems to have crashed

Hello, My ipod seems to have crashed and it not responding to anything, tried to holding buttons down etc and nothing was working fine then it crashe...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Help me and my ipod

Hello, My ipod is allways low batt even when i charge it over night! whats up with it?!? it works while in my IPOD dock but not through the earphones...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

My ipod won't turn on

Hello, Yes I have a quesiton, I have read a couple of this form looking for the answers to get my Ipod touch 32GB to turn back on. Yesterday ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
Fdeen

Ipod help

Hello, I deleted the ''PICTURES'' folder and now my ipod cant sync with itunes and i created a new folder named pictures but it still can sync

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ipod not working.

Hello, I went to plus my ipod in. I have the nano 4th generation. And it wont charge.. while it is plugged in the apple in the middle of the screen b...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
badboy_nexus

Ipod

Hello, yesterday i send this message i don't know if u look in to it i hope u will it's the following. I have a problem with my ipod i lost most o...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by

Ipods

Hello, im having problems putting music to my ipod classic on the computer so how do i do that.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Ipod sync problems

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased a new laptop after my old one broke, i am trying to sync my ipod to the new system with no joy it will connect but not...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

New songs added to ipod?

Hello, I just transferred my iTunes library to a different computer, but for some reason iTunes added about 5 new songs into my iPod during the trans...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Ipod shuffle problem

Hello, i accidentally formatted my ipod shuffle and can't restore it.is there an installer to reset all features of it?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I cant get my ipod touch to install

Hello, can someone help me i bought an ipod touch from my friend and i cant get it to download songs from my computer on to the ipod can anyone help ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

I need help about my ipod

Hello,can you download itunes for me on my computer because my com puter dont allow me to download itunes

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ipod got water

Hello, i have an ipod nano 3 generation i left it in my short in ze washing maching, i hve remove all ze water in it but wen am pluging it in my pc i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My ipod songs where deleted

Hello, my computer got fixed and i had to download itunes again, i had 180 songs in my ipod that tock a lot of work ...then i tried to get new songs ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Formatted ipod

Hello, i formatted my ipod and now it says restore using itunes how should i do it

closeup22

Ipod

Hello, ok i m trying to add my own music from my computer media player and when i connect the ipod to the computer and try to sync music it does noth...

closeup22

My ipod wont turn on!

Hello, my name is madison and my ipod just randomly shut off and wont turn back on i plugged it into the computer and nothing happened. it doesnt eve...

LouisSteph

Ipod nano help

Hello, I recently just recieved an Ipod Nano as a gift for my birthday. Now, this is my first time with an ipod (or any mp3 playing device) so I am...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
J

Ipod help???

Hello, when I plug my ipod classic up to my computer to download music from itunes, all my music is gone. this been happening everytime i plug my ip...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

My pc doesn't recongnise my ipod

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Ipod touch shows up as a camera ????

Hello, Mine shows up as a I Pod Camera when I plug it in without I Tunes installed. And still no luck with getting it to work on Win 7 =(

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Help me with my ipod

Hello, I have had my ipod for some time now, but today I plugged it into my computer, to put some different songs. When I was done, I hit eject on it...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ipod nano 8gb - no disk

Hello, I bought a IPOD Nano 8gb second hand without the disk. I can't download itunes onto my windows xp computer. Please assist me with down...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Ipod nano 8gb

Solved

Hello, hi. i bought a apple ipod nano 8gb with no disc. i need help please. how do i get the the ipod to stop failling when i plug it in to the us...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
moorkath

My ipod is not showing videos & photographs

Hello, I have 120 GB Ipod & Some how it is not showing videos & photographs in ipod. And when i uploaded my last video I came to know that all games ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

I just got an ipod nano 8gb

Hello, I just got an ipod nano from a friend but he did not give me a driver disk for it and I am unable to find one on the net!! And I am unable to ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

My ipod says its not pluged in the computer

Hello, i really need some help here my ipod is plugged in the computer but the computer says its not and it just charges so i cant put any new songs ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Transferring to new ipod

Hello, I have bought a new second hand ipod touch. How do I transfer my itunes music on to it? I have had an ipod before. But when I plug my new ipod...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Help ipod wont turn on

help!! my ipod is 3rd gen. and it jus stopped working the screen went black and it wont turn on, when i plugged it in into my computer the apple sign ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Plz help my ipod wont turn on

Hello, my ipod wont turn on its the new fith generation on plz help

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ipod shuffle

Hello, why cant i see the songs on my ipod shuffle when using my hp laptop?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

I need help with my ipod touch

Hello, i am having problems with my ipod touch. is itunes the only place i can download music from?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Its about my ipod touch

Hello, hi there i have been trying to put on wifi on my ipod touch anytime i try they tell me that wifi not connected and i cant also dwonload it so...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
iveal

My ipod shuffle 1g wont be recognized on my p

Closed

Hello, I have an iPod Shuffle 1g . I dont have anything but the ipod itself. When i put the ipod/usb into my computer eg usb port nothing happens m...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
VULTURE

Music from pc to ipod

Hello, i would like to take music from my pc and put it on my ipod touch 1st generation if any body can help me with this thank you

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Can anyone help with ipod nano 8gb

Closed

Hello, can anyone help? I brought an ipod nano for my daughters birthday it is brand new (Apple) but there was no disc with it I am not sure if it sho...

17 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
Twinkle2985

My ipod stopet

Hello, IM HEATHER ITS BEEN A YEAR IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY IPOD TO WORK AND IT WONT.I DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A NEW ONE I GOT IT FROM MY MOM.I LOVE ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
dybbody

Can't find my ipod classic

Hello, I got an ipod classic 5th generation. My computer and itunes dosen't show my ipod. I have tried evreything, still dosen't show on other comp...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
dybbody

Problem with my ipod touch

Hello, my ipod touch shows the head of the part of the adaptar with an arrow pointing to an itunes logo but it has a passcoad and i cant acce...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
iveal
Results 701 - 750 out of a total of 871