The discussions

Ipod won't come on

I was recently on my iPod 5th generation and then 5 mins later it had cut completely off and wasn't working I tried to cut it back on it wouldn't go ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

My ipod won't turn on

Solved

I bought my friends old ipod touch off her before she went to university a few months ago and everythings been fine until tonight when it won't charge...

10 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2015 by
Maddi

Can't open new account

Hello, Is thi working? Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
BunoCS

Laptop not picking up ipod touch 5th generation

I want to get music onto my iPod through iTunes but i cant get my laptop to recognize my iPod.I even tried resetting and erase all content and setting...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Ipod touch 5th generation

Hello i have an ipod touch 5th generation that won't turn on . It shows the apple logo then turns off what can I do thanks.

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod 5 only shows apple with black screen

My apple ipod 5 will not turn on. When I press the sleep button, all that appears is the white apple with a black screen. My home button also doesn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

White screen death

my ipod was charging over night and when i went to turn it on the screen went white.. and now it just stays like tht...what should i do? ive tried the...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
Clyson

Ipod 5 wont turn on

My iPod 5 has been died for 3 days and I burly got a new charger and its been charging for a while and it won't turn on please someone help me !!

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2015 by
karoan

Failing to songs into my ipod.

Am failing to download Itune into myChromebook, is it possible to upload music into my Ipod from Chromebook?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod nano is not switching on but ive charge it

Sorry to bother you but my ipod nano is not switching on but ive charge it.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod only works while plugged in !

Solved

Hello, I have a 4th Gen. Nano.. which had gotten wet... well I replaced the battery and I still have the same problem... the ipod works fine when p...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
dwi Yogi

How to download songs in a ipod

Dear Friends help me to add songs in am ipod.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

My ipod touch 5 wont turn on or charge?

my ipod touch 5 would not turn on at all so I plugged it in overnight and then I tried to turn it on but all that it showed was the screen that showed...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
mohnd

Ipod touch wont opent

my ipod touch wont turn on i already tried holding both the power and home buttons but it wont work

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2015 by
annehr

Ipod model ma489

Hello, it will not conect to my computer it just keeps saying its charging Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 36.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2015 by
Computertech

My ipod doesnt turn on

my ipod 5th gen has been flat for a while now, like nearly a year, ive tried charging it but it still doesn't turn on. please help me

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2015 by
Computertech

My ipod has the white screen of death

Can someone help me get rid of the white screen of death on my ipod nano 4th generation?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2015 by
Bionik

My ipod....please suggest a solution ....

Hello, my ipod 4th gen is suffering from the same problem....i tried as u told ..but it shows no response......all my screen shows after its conectd...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

My ipod touch's sound won't turn on

Closed

Yesterday I brought my itouch outside and when I tried to turn the volume on nothing happened please help my itouch is brand new!:( Configu...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2015 by
abbey

4th gen dead screen

I recently came into an ipod 4th generation that is completely dead. It won't turn on when plugged in, nothing but blank screen. Any suggestions as t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

I pod nano volume limit password

What's the I pod nano volume limit Passw

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod screen is flashing with apple on it.

My new Ipod will not turn off or on. The screen has been white with the apple logo but will do nothing else. I have tried pushing the top button and...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

My ipod nano 5g help!

Hello, One day i was messing around with my ipod nano 5g and i accidently locked it and i got it 2 years ago and my nana bought it off of her friend a...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
CutiepieMarzia10

Ipod wasnt charging then it died

Hello, I have a ipod 5th generation. I was using it last night. All of a sudden it said 20 percent. So i grabbed the charger & plugged it up. I n...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

My ipod just automatically turned off

My ipod turned off and I tried charging it and and tried pressing the top button it won't work help me please. My iPod home button doesn't work eithe...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2015 by
hchfjfbfh

White screen of death

Hello, i have the same problem as everyone else i have tried every website. the home button the sound button and the off buttons work but doesn't fix ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

My ipod 5 won't turn on or charge

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 my ipod 5 won't turn on or charge I tried holding the power button and the home Burton at the same t...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod nano 2nd generation - white screen of death

I've "restored" my iPod 2nd generation several times and it syncs with my iMac iTunes just fine ... but the screen is blank. I really want to be able ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2015 by
NoelSavageq

Ipod problem

Hello, i have a sony walkman its model number is nwz b142f(b) and it is showing that meomary is full but when i connect to my pc it is not reading p...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2014 by
TomBarry

Ipod shuffle not being charged

Hello, plzzz help.....though I followed all the instructions my ipod shuffle is not charged in my laptop........... plzzzzzz HELP :(

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
Harold Bisset

My ipod is complety dead

Hello, I can't turn on my Ipod I just want to turn it on because my charger is lost. So I'm trying to cut it on but it won't work.!! PLEASE HE...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Ipod touch 4g

Closed

Hello, I have a refurbished ipod touch 4g. It turned on and was working fine, then all of a sudden the screen went white. SO i searched the internet...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Ipod dead

Closed

Hello, I have been having issues with sound when not docked. I have reset Ipod and yesterday the sound returned afetr not being there for weeks. T...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Ipod 5th gen classic question

Closed

Hello, I have moved my itunes library from my old Windows XP laptop to my new Windows 7 desktop by importing all the music to the Desktop ,from th...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Washed and dryed ipod?

Closed

Hello, My ipod has been washed in dryed in my pants pocket, and now i have it plugged in my computer, and the low battery sing pops up, then the apple...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod touch will only sync some games

Closed

Hello, all of my music will sync to + from my laptop but some of the games that i purchased on my laptop appears on my laptop + will even notify me ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod reads syncing, but it's not

Closed

Hello, My IPod touch is hooked up to my windows laptop. I open iTunes and it see's my IPod, and says it's synching, but it really isn't. I have pass...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

My ipod nano 4th gen is locked

Closed

Hello, My IPOD Nano is showing the lock icon on the screen but is not in the lock position. Cant access anything Have been on some sites where th...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod probles

Hello, I recently dropped my iPod, and the screen cracked, it worked for a few hours following this, and whilst i was using this, and white ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
yo mama

Ipod nano 8gb... usb problem?

Solved

Ok well just yesterday I tried to plug my ipod into the computer because it needs recharging and I wanted to add some songs and a couple of videos. Th...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
A Dog

I need help with my ipod touch second gen?

Closed

Hello, okay so a few days ago i replaced the LCD and glass/digitizer in my iPod Touch second generation and well it did this way before but everyt...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod trouble

Closed

Hello, i have music on my itunes but when i plug my ipod into my comouter the ipod symbol doesn't pop up in the list like it suppose to...what do i ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
bionik

My ipod just won't turn on!

Hello, My name is Rachel and I have had my Ipod tough 3g since April (bought it from a friend) and nothing was wrong with it until today. I go to turn...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
not techno savy

Ipod trouble

Closed

I have a brand new ipod touch and when i plugged it into my computer it showed a cord and a arrow pointing towards itunes but neither itunes or my com...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

I think my ipod is stuffed

Closed

Hello, I have a 160Gb Classic (refurbished and under warranty) I also have 4 other iPods, they all connect to the PC but the new one has now failed, 2...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod freezes after being unplugged

Hello, why does my ipod work on my ihome and computer, but freezes when it is unplugged? any help will be great. thanks. Configuration: Win...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
snorglord

Apple ipod nano not working

Closed

Hello, I Bought My IPOD 2yrs ago , now the display was blank .......... i think display has gone. it shows empty black screen .when it is connected t...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
yurusitech

Ipod, not sure it just sais ipod, 4gb

Closed

i have windows 7 and this ipod has some important info on it and i need to get it to a safe place, pics., music, ect. i think it was originally on wi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod shuffle wont charge

Hello, My Ipod Shuffle Whon't Charge Or do anything It whont even turn on and I new some help BAD plz help me. :) Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod touch (w/camera 32 gb) doesnt work

Closed

Hello, After i put the charger in for my ipod, into the laptop, it didnt turn on, and nothing popped up..i dont know what to do Pleeeeaaseee help ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2011 by
Jeremy41
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 871