The discussions

Ipod nano

Hello, My ipod has 8gbs but when i down load music to it, it only register's with 645mb. Its a ipod nano mp4, please help!

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod causing computer to crash

Hello, I have a ipod touch and have just intalled new update which then deleted all my music and now causes my laptop to crash when plugged in, i am...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
Yellow6789

Ipod nto connecting

Hello, ive been havign this problem with my ipod it dosent say DO NTO DISCONNECT it just charges it does any1 no y this is happening?

deepbreathe

Ipod doesn't charge on computer

Hello, My ipod doesn't charge on yhe computer Need help ergently

deepbreathe

New ipod

Hello, My ipod is new and i am done charging it but it doesn't turn on

deepbreathe

Ipod classic 40 gb 1st gen

Hello, i'm another one having this ipod problem. Its the white 40 gb, wich constantly bugging me. I've tried plugging it to my pc with no detection ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
minimatt

Ipod files missing

Hello, I'm hoping someone will be able to help. I have been using my Ipod as a drive to save files on (non music), however all of a sudden i cant s...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
whitesoxkitty90

Is my ipod usless??

Hello, hi. i bought a apple ipod nano 8gb with no disc. i need help please. how do i get the the ipod to stop failling when i plug it in to the usb...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
suff954

My ipod nano is blank

Hello, i listen to the music when my ipod nano dead, no battery, then i charge it in acer computer but before that i always use my LG computer for...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod syncing

Hello, I have had my ipod and itunes for quite some time now and i have recently bought a new laptop, i lost the majority of my music when i transfer...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
luka

Loding 8gb ipod nano

Hello, hillo,godmrning evry one. ipod nano 8gb. loding. pls help me how to rivive my ipod?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Copying songs from ipod nano to computer

Hello, can u pls help ME...please tell me how to copy songs from mi ipod NANO to my computer without using itunes...thnx.... tkcr. siddhant.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

I need help on my ipod touch

Hello, am havin alot of trouble puttin music videos to my ipod touch can someone help me please asap

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Help wity ipod syncing!!!

Hello, i have an iPod classic. to get more songs, i wanted to sync it onto another computer that had lots of songs already. if i sync it onto this ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
Ben

Ipod shuffle

Hello, I have an ipod shuffle and i had pluged it in to a newly downloaded itunes 9, which is the latest version and when i tried to sync it, it said...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
Nick

I need help with my ipod!

hey peoplez i need help! when i plug in my iPod touch to my computer itz the same....nothing appears or anything. the ipod doesnt even charge!!!

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod touch

Hello, What exactly is jail breaking?

suff954

Prob with my ipod

Hello, so i got a new computer and i have pictures on my ipod that i want 2 keep but delete all of my music........how how do i delete my music and k...

suff954

Ipod touch

Hello, is my I pod touch safe from viruses or do I need to download some protection and if so what is the best?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
Jean-François Pillou  

How to reset my ipod

Hello, I wanted to know how I can reset my IPod nano?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod heelp!

Kaay, my iPod is completley dead and when i went to plug it into the computer it comes up the apple and the shows the menu and shuts off and it just c...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod nano

Hello, ok I want to download my Cd to my IPOD-NANO--THE SONGS ARE NOW IN THE LIBRARY (ITUNES)BUT THEY ARE NOT ON MY IPOD---(ITS PLUGGED IN) HELP ME P...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
asdfg

Ipod problem

Hello, I buy a ipod. But when it connect with a computer thriough a usb connector. then it uses like a charger. I cannot move my song in the ipod. An...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Ipod wont turn on

Hello, I saw ur advice of holding the center button and the menu button down 4 30 secs but it did not work on mine what shall i do. it was working...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod wont turn back on

Hello, i did not have apps onto my ipod touch so i could not download games, so i decided to upgrade my ipod of itunes which i have bought. when the ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod touch troublee

Hello, my name is Brandon when i try to get into my ipod touch it comes up a power cord going up to a cd and a music note and it sat itunes i cant ev...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Restoring ipod

before i used my ipod on a macbook, now im trying to use it on a windows. it says restore in order to make it work. how do i restore it but keep all...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

My ipod wont show videos

Hello, i just downloaded some videos onto my 30gb ipod but it wont show the video. it plays the sound but the screen doesn't show the picture. HELP!!...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod touch

Hello, so I am trying to download the new version for itunes 9 and my laptop doesn't install it. I get a message saying that there is a problem with ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Format ipod

Hello, how do i know which format i need to have my ipod as

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Restore ipod

Hello, my girlfriend deleted everything off my ipod touch and now is frozen all it does is come on to a black screen and blinks on and off how do i f...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Ipod 5th gen missing drive

Hello, ipod won't sync message reads ipod missing drive

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

From real player onto ipod

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod songs

Hello, i just got my ipod and idk how to put songs on it with out going to itunes and my mom does not want me to do itunes because it has a virus doe...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod classic

Hello, I just bought an Ipod classic from someone and am trying to connect it to my computer but my computer keeps saying it does not recognizes devi...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My ipod is not detecting

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

How do i get my ipod on again

Hello,I was playing music on my ipod and i paused it for 15min then tried to play it again and my ipod just had a black screen i plugged it up to the ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod problems

Hello, i have i ipod and i want to download music on it but my cmputer is to slow to download itunes .what can i do?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

How do you put songs on your ipod nano

how do you put songs on your ipod nano using itunes b-cuz I'm getting tired of asking people to do it for me and plus its my first time ever having ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
maxmonkey

Ipod volume

Solved

Hello, i cant figure out the password to change the volume can you please help me? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My sister's ipod touch won't work right!

Hi there, Okay. So.... I was playing around on my sister's iPod Touch, and I think I pressed something, because it went to the music albums, and I...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod shuts off when connected to computer

Hello, I was given an old ipod, 1g, and it turns on, seems to take a charge. However, when I connect it to my laptop via usb, the ipod powers off....

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
dubble g

Ipod help

Hello, i have tried everything to get my computer to recnogize my ipod and everything i did wont work i need help please and thank you

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Will i lose the stuff on my ipod! please help

Hello, my computer got messed up and i went to system recovery without knkowing what it would do. so now i lost ALL my files. i have an ipod touch wit...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Cd not in the ipod nano 2gb

Hello, i am gaurav chawla.i just want to know that i have a ipod nano with 2gb memory with camera.but with that ipod i did not get any cd. and i am n...

suff954

Help ipod problem d=!

Hello, I am having a problem with my iPod! everytime i plug it in my computer it wont work..a message pops up..I resetting the iPod from settings a...

dist.urbd

Dead ipod

Hello, my ipod did something... odd... IT EXPLODED. i left it on the charger and it just was exploded when i woke up do u know how it happened. i've ...

ash_perez01

Ipod problems

Hello, my ipod will charger but wont come up in itunes can anyone help me

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

My ipod 2nd generation will not show up on it

Hello,im am wondering why my ipod will not pull up on the computer or on itune i need a suggestion

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Ipod touch is not working

Hello, my ipod is fully charged and it wont turn on like it shows the apple logo but then it turns off ..... my ipod touch is fully charged and is 1s...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 871