The discussions

I can't connect my ipod yo pc

I have already downloaded the iTunes 9, but i still can't connect my iPod 60GB to my PC. Please help me....

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Help i restored my friend ipod

i don't know what to do bout this ipod a friend gave me it to charge and i restored it will it still have the songs

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod not recognized, help!!!

For some reason everytime I plug in my ipod mini 3rd generation into my computer, it's no longer recognized by my computer or itunes. It's never happe...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

How to import video from ipod to pc?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 What if you accidently deleted dhat DCML folder , or what if there is no such folder ??

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

I have a problem with my ipod

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 my computer does not reconize my ipod and i tried so many ways but i could not make it work i need a...

ash_perez01

Ipod nano help please

ok i need help with my ipod nano...i have been having mines for almost a year and in my videos section some of the videos are grayish or just totaly g...

dist.urbd

Can you fix my ipod ..?

what happend was i didnt use my ipod for ages and then i charged it up and it worked and everything and then it said get new updates for your ipod so ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Computer not allowing to sync my ipod

hi i have a 16 gb ipod touch. I havent seen it for about a month and now it said to connect to itunes. when i put it in, it said that you have to put ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
skeptikal585

What to do when my ipod falshes orange?

I have this problame I can't listen to my ipod for some reason it is bran new and it didn't come with earphoens and when I try to attach it it falshe...

dist.urbd

Ipod touch

hello im wondering if you can a viruses on an ipod touch so i can tell a friend. thanks, Gervarod Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3

dist.urbd

My ipod will not open auto play

I bought a new ipod touch and a new laptop with windows 7. I also have a previous Ipod which I want to transfer my pictures from my Ipod to my laptop...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

My ipod is being soooo wack!

I plugged my Ipod in one day and when i unplugged it it erased EVERYTHING!! Now everytime I plugg my Ipod into any computer the iTunes freezes and my ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
idk yo

My ipod wont work!!!

Okay so idk what happened to my ipod but it was in my Ihome on the way back to missouri and the touch sensor stopped working and i try pressing the bu...

xpcman

My ipod touch will not turn on i need help =\

my ipod will not turn on it will go to the little apple and turn off iv bee holding the button but it still wont work it keeps turning off its only li...

dist.urbd

Ipod touch problems

hey i just got an new ipod touch for my birthday and its great but today when i got home and i try to go into the app store on the ipod it just says "...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
JN

How to transfer ipod files to ipod/computer/i

How to transfer iPod files to iPod/Computer/iTunes (Windows/Mac) Do you want to backup your iPod files to your local computer? Do you want to transf...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
Veronica

Dropped my ipod touch

Hello, my name is Matt Freeman. I dropped my IPod Touch and the top button is messed up. It used to turn on fine u just had to tap the top button quic...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Hannah<3

Ipod

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 After installing windows 7, my itunes files got either moved or renamed and now ipod wont sync to itunes.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
Sherry

My ipod touch is not charging or connecting

MY 32GB IPOD TOUCH IS SAYING THAT USB MALFUNCTIONED AND ITS NOT CHARGING OR CONNECTING TO ITUNES EITHER . CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN TRYING T...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
planet

Ipodtouch

some song in library won't play Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
planet

Ipod

okay my name is kayla..im in 9th grade..iv have my ipod nano 4g since i wus in 6th grade..my volume limit is so low i cant hear it! i forgot my pa...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

My ipod nano won't turn on!!what happened??

i have a silver ipod nano.I downloaded a few songs and put it to charge.It was good when i took it off the charger, then the screen went black and i c...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

How to fix the broken switch of ipod shuffle

how to fix the broken switch of ipod shuffle please.....................help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Configuration: / In...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
suff954

My ipod had a sadface and it will not turned

i left my ipod and not use in a month and after i charge my ipod a sad face appeared in my face what should i do turned on my ipod again........ Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod nano won't work

When I go to use my ipod none of the buttons work aswell as the scroll wheel. I turn the switches on & off on the top of it but then my ipod just tur...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
mousytom

Ipod nano not detecting my computer

got a ipod nano 2 days ago had problems buying ongs frm itunes and after nearly 10 hrs trying manage to buy songs now im hving truobles how to get the...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
josh

Ipod nano 5th gen won't turn on

My 5th gen won't turn on it's only three months old can anyone help me

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

How do i turn on my ipod that died?

Like, how! My iPod Touch ran out of batteries, I tried to charge it within 1 hour, I tried everything, and all pops up is, the iTunes symbol on my scr...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
Nik

Ipod please help

hello, i have a fake ipod nano but when ever i plugi it into the laptop my laptop gose blanc and it wont turn on so then i take outt my batt...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
iveal

I formated ipod from pc

i formated ipod from my pc.......and i dont have driver cd............. i tunes doesnot recognize my ipo what to do??

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

My ipod will not open

My Itune application can not be opened because the required folder can be found. What does that mean & how do I fix it?? Configuration: Windows Vis...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Please help me with my ipod

Please help me

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
yusuf yurten

I cant get my ipod on my account

Now i cant instal or download any apps i even sync from my account and it wont work any help? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
aakai1056

Help with ipod

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 my ipod is always on the apple icon screen, sometimes on the low battery..but it won't charge. and m...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod always need to be charge

I have an apple IPOD, I fully charge it before I used it for 2 hrs and I always turned it off. when I try to use it again with in a few hrs every thi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod problems

Idk what i did...but all the music on th name of my ipod link had every single song on there..and i did idk what and now its all gone but there ston t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Ipod device detected but not working properly

Hello, I am having a problem with my ipod not being recognized by my itunes library. I just got a new computer with windows 7 and when i went to plug...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
SOUP

My ipod won't turn on !!!

Hello, My name is Ceciliaaa!(: okaaay, so i was listening to my iPod nano 3g, and it made this weiiird sound and then the screen went blank. becaus...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
dannie

Library to ipod

Hello, I can transfer music from Limewire to my itunes library, play it from the library but can't transfer it to my ipod nano. When I try it gives ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Sathya

Ipod trouble

i just bought the 8g nano ipod and my computer doesnt recongize it what do i do?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

New ipod wont turn on if not in computer

Hello, yah , my new nano Ipod wont turn on unless in a computer or a power source right when i unplug it from a power source it doesnt turn on. kind...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

My ipod nano isnt working

Hello, i have the first ipod nano and i missplaced my chargeri have no clue where it is . I there any ther way i can charge it cheep withut havin to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod takes forever

My ipod takes like 20 seconds to turn on to home screen. Why is this happening?? usually if u just click the home button the screen comes up in like ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Ipod nano question

Hello, How do I download the videos that I've recorded on my ipod nano onto my PC?? Thank you!

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

How do i regester my ipod to my computer?

Hello, i got an ipod two christmases ago and since i did not have a computer i used my friends, now i have my own laptop and dont know how to registe...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

Ipod?

Hello, i got my ipod about a month ago and all my songs deleted and its not letting me go on any of the apps what should i do??

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
papasfritas

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, my ipod wont turn on when you hold the center butten and the menu button what do i do

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
john

My ipod

Hello, i need help becaus my ipod keep showing a USV DRIVE AND A PHOTO OF ITUNES

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod wont turn on

Hello, my names mark and i have a ipod touch 8gb, and i had it for a few days and 1 day it just start kicking me out of what i was doing and goi...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Ipod transfer to a new laptop

Solved

Hello, These days I have a new laptop and all my iTunes files are still on the old computer. so i wanna get all my content from my iTunes(also in my...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Enter
Results 551 - 600 out of a total of 871