The discussions

Itunes has deleted some songs from my iphone.

Hello, i bought some songs on my iphone from itunes but when i plugged in my phone, it synced and deleted the songs that i have bought and i dont no...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Itunes is not responding

When open up the iTunes download and click on repair/remove it stops working for about 5 seconds then says its not responding, I've tried everything a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
preciadoalex123

Ipod connects to itunes but not computer

Hello, i have a question about my ipod, I want to transfer my music off my ipod onto my computer, My itunes recognizes the ipod but my computer doe...

devola

All of my songs in itunes are now gone

Hello, I keep all of my music files on a mybook external hard drive. For some reason, every time I restart my iMac the volume name for the mybook c...

devola

How to install just the itunes driver

Hello, i have many songs from I tune on my computer but they wont play. I am afraid to reinstall I tunes that I might lose all my songs. How do ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
bionik

New itunes, synced, music lost.

Hello, I recently had to wipe my hardrive, I just downloaded Itunes and when I tried to sync my Ipod it said that to sync with the new Itunes I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Itunes wont work ... error 7 999

Hello, OMG its so god damn annoying when trying to load my iTunes and it says: iTunes was not installed correctly.PLease reinstall iTunes. Error 7 (Wi...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

My itunes deleted everything.

Hello, So I was on my computer downloading new music like I always do, when I went into my Itunes, and all of my music was gone except for the coupl...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2011 by
Jason

Ipod touch how to get itunes library

Hello, i have had my ipod since last christmas but i cant figuer out how to get and itunes lidray on my computer...........i cant get anny music o...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2011 by
Nick Scrimshaw

How to move my itunes library to my computer that crashed

Hello, My computer crashed, was fixed and a lot of my music, etc. was put back onto iTunes. BUT my playlists, books, photos, and podcasts were not. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
kristain

Trouble with itunes

Hello, i am trying to download the latest version of itunes on my new computer. it is a windows 7 os. it downloads quick time and then says that i...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
jyannucci

Itunes won't recognize ipod touch 4g

Hello, I need help trying to get iTunes to detect my iPod Touch 4G So far I've gone through many steps that I've been instructed to take by other...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
ron

Ipod not syncing on itunes

Hello, iPod Classic will not sync with iTunes. I plug in the UDS cable and the iPod says 'Connected' though on the actually iTunes side bar, my iP...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
Phish

Itunes store not working!!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have never had a problem with itunes before yet I've been trying endlessly to connect to the itunes store and nothing is happening. It ...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
sltm

Itunes

Hello, My iPod touch recently synced and I lost everything even the music I had bought off iTunes just before it happened. I looked on my iTunes ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
Ericaeatskids

Itunes/frostwire problem

Hello, One day when i plugged my iPod Touch into my computer, iTunes said my iPod was synced to another library(which i have not) and all my mus...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2011 by
Mayzer

Itunes account not signing in

hii, well when i try to sign in for itunes it doesn't work, and when i try to make a new account it says im too young... ive tried several times... a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Itunes

Hello, i cant get itunes to work. i downlaoded both quicktime and itunes and it says quicktime desnt work and it does then it says that i have to u...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

I cant install itunes?

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.13 I cant seem o install Itunes due to some issues with my windows installer or what ever, I t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
hypooo

Itunes store

Hello, i have installed itunes on my daughters computer. she has windows 7. we have never been able to access itunes store. she has music on it...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
jack4rall

Itunes store isnt working

Hello, my itunes store isnt working it comes up when i click on it; The item you've requested it not currently avaliable in the Australian Store PL...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
relief

Itunes 10 installer problem

Hello, I try to install itunes 10 but when it gets to about the end it says the installer package is corrupted. I tried deleting itunes 9 but...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
saraaaaa

Itunes i need to make an account

Hello, I need help my friend borrowed my iPod touch for the weekened and then she made an iTunes account and she forgot the password for it and we don...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

I need help with itunes

Solved

Hello, please help me. so i have over a thousand songs on itunes and i went to the apple website becauce i wanted the new version of itunes howeve...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
brianwhitt77

My ipod touch keeps coming up itunes

Hello, i got a new ipod yesterday and it is coming up that i am always connected to itunes when im not what can i do to fix this problem? THANK YOU ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Itunes will not install!!

Hello, I had iTunes before but it started freezing so I uninstalled it, but now even thought I've followed all of the help steps on the help s...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Itunes won't work

Solved

Hello, I am running Windows XP on my desktop. I have been using Itunes for years and it has worked fine till about two weeks ago. I had bee...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2010 by
Jimmerz

Help with accounts for itunes!

I just got an ipod touch and I have to download new software on my windows vista computer, for itunes. There are two accounts. One administrater and ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
webbonator

Itunes decided to create a new playlist...

Hello, So I started my Itunes like I normally do. when it loaded a box appeared only giving me too options which was making a new playlist or quit...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Crashed computer, reload itunes library

Hello, My computer crashed; I purchased new. Windows. Need to load old iTunes library by downloading from iPod. Dec. 13, 2010 Thanks for help...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Itunes 10 restore files problem.....

Hello, I have been having problems with iTunes 10. I haveaniel recently deleted songs from my library. iTunes asks me if I want to "Delete The Fi...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
bobli0604

Itunes installation problems

Hello, I am having problem downloading iTunes on my computer. I had iTunes on my computer but then I created another profile and that messed it up. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2010 by
Daina Peter

Putting iphone songs onto itunes library.

Hello, I've made a new account on my MacBook, but the songs that were on my Old account, aren't on my new one. I've looked on previous issues but it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

No itunes upload

Hello, Just bought my son an Itouch G4 Ipod. He needs to upload the latest version of Itunes (10.1) on my HP Pavillion. Everytime I begin uploading ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Itunes unknown publisher

Hello, my laptop wont let me install itunes it does it then at the end says unknown publisher and hasnt got a digital signature, please can you h...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
Abhith

Itunes store support

Hello Everyone I am currently running windows xp 32bit edition DELL and i am having issues connecting to the itunes store. the same error constantly ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

My ipod sync with itunes

Hello, so im trying to get my new songs on my ipod so i plugged in my ipod it says its connected and everything but wont show up on my itunes so ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Delete songs off ipod but dont have itunes?

Hello, How do you delete songs off your ipod? i have deleted them from my actual itunes and plugged my ipod in but it still hasnt left my ipod ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
shells

Itunes fatal error on install

Hello, When attempting to open itunes from desktop error message pops up 'ItunesMiniPlayer.Resources' is not a valid short file name. Fatal Error...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
bo_dixon

How do i put itunes on my phone???/

Hello, i can not figure out how t put music on my i pod ive bought songs wen i get on my i tunes but it keeps saying somethings wrong with my acco...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Cannot install my itunes

Hello, every tym i install the itunes always have an error. and says that fatal error during intalation? what can i do? Configuration: Windows ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

2nd generation nano not syncing to itunes

Hello, my second generation nano wont sync to my itunes, it worked perfectly last time i did it but i lent it to my friend and ever scince it won'...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Location itunes folder

Solved

Hello, My computer crashed and I have a new one. I just reloaded iTunes and realized that my playlist for my 1000+ CD's are not there. Any idea w...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ron

I lost my music stored in my itunes

Hello, You might be able to enlighten me on this problem, Yesterday, i synced my new iphone to my itunes in my laptop as advised by my friend. Now...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Synch new itouch w/old inano itunes account

Hello, I hope I explain my dilemma concisely. I have utilized Google exhastively with every search phrase I can think of. While the articles I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
Saman.tha

Putting limewire music from itunes to iphone

hey i have downloaded songs from limewire into my itunes, but i cant seem to get then on to my iphone???? help!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Int...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
bug

Itunes store problems

Hello, i just got a new laptop and i wanted itunes on it so i downloadedd it an put it on i put my music on it but when i went to get onto the itunes...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
olfo81

Itunes is not working

Hello, i just downloaded itunes and it says that itunes could not connect to the itunes store and make sure your network connection is active a...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Itunes on iphone

hi when i type my itunes password in to my iphone to get some apps it says my account is not ready or something like that. it wont let me in please he...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

Itunes!

Hello, So I have a huge problem. First my iphone wouldn't work so I had to switch it in for a new one so I backed up all my applications and music on...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Katie
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 521