The discussions

Questions about photoshop

just want to know if it is free and how good it is

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Forgot yahoo mail password and no access to recovery email

Hello, I forgot my ymail password and don't hav access to my alternate email address please help me Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 10.3.2.28...

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password

Hello Sir, I forget my Gmail Password , sir plz help me to recovery of my password

Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo password ....please help me..

Ambucias

Recover my gmail password plz

Recover my gmail password plz

Ambucias

I have forgot gmail password help

Hello, Please do something it is very important account please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Problem accessing my yahoo account

Hello, if you could please help me. I forgot the details of my yahoo. account and I really need to access my account. I need to read my emails. I h...

Ambucias

Google give me my id password

Hello, Please Google my help me my id is a block please give me my id password and my verification phone number. Please help me

Ambucias

Recovering gmail password

Hello, Please recover my account Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My account is password hack and please.... U... I am so sorry my Gmail password ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Please sir i can't access my yahoo account

I used removed by moderator@sender.com as my alternative email and always if I try to recover, yahoo sends the recovery code to that alternative email...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget gmail account password

Hello, Dear Sir/mam, Pls Help me Forget My Gmail Account Password... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 47.0

Ambucias

I know my yahoo id & password but i cannot able to access

Hello, i know my yahoo id & password but now i am out of my country thats why system tell me verify your phone number for security check but now i d...

Ambucias

Recover gmail account phone number changed

I need help getting my gmail account. My,phone got crushed and number was changed please,help i,need my email ty

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked by someone

Hello, Sir Someone has hacked may gmail account and change my password due to which I am not able to operate my account.

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Unable to login gmail acct

Hi Sr my name is munib yadav and my account is ***@*** with mob no *****. But I have changed my mob no ****** so pls help me for login in my current a...

xpcman

Recover my gmail account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0please recover my gmail account for play store

Ambucias

Yahoo changed to new phone number forgot password

Solved

Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number there is no lo...

Ambucias

Resetting your password on yahoo without your phone

Hello, Is there a way for me to reset my password without my phone which it broke, Like taking a small trivia in order to change my password correct...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and no access to recovery email

Solved

Hello, My email I'd is ***@*** order to get my password ..my mob no that is given in the I'd is now not activated..alternative emails also not worki...

Ambucias

Hacked gmail account

Hello my account was hacked A Little over a year ago and I can't get back in it and it's very important I do. When they hacked Me they changed ...

yg_be

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello I have a new phone number and it won't let me get a password I forgot on my Gmail help. Thanks

Ambucias

Yahoo account

Hello, Help my yahoo account not open the Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Techbloga

Forget password

Hello, iPhone / Safari 4.0 i forget my gmail password how to recover my password

yg_be

My account has been hacked

Hello, my acct has been hacked and i want to back it to me because it is very important..i hope would it back as soon as posible..thank you Co...

yg_be

How to recover my google acct

my account has been hacked

yg_be

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Please be informed that ,My Gmail ID was hacked, Please solve that issue. Sushil sarja Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

yg_be

Forgot gmail password and dont know recovery details

Solved

Hello, I forgot my gmail password..My recorvery email also not working and i dont know when i created my gmail account. It is wirking on my phone b...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Please help me access my old gmail account lost my phone and am

Hello, My name is Jesse Rush I am in desperate need to get into my old gmail account ***@*** I lost my other phone which had all of my passwords i...

Ambucias

How to reset my yahoo mail password

Please help me to reset my password

Ambucias

Lost gmail password and recovery email

Solved

plz help me regarding this bcz i lost my gmail password and also i dont know recovery email id

Ambucias

Someone change my gmail password

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Safari Indeterminablesome one change my Gmail password Please help me

Ambucias

Having trouble signing in to hotmail .com

hoping someone can tell me what I am doing wrong please

Ambucias

Factory reset problem

I did a factory reset on my phone and I need to access the Google account originally associated with the phone but I don't recall the email's password...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Deleted account help me to recover

Hello, I gave my account to my friend and he has changed its password and now I have deleted that account help me to recover my account now plzzz ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
Topapps4u

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, need my password please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hi guys can somebody help me vit My problem i forgot My google account password and i tried to recover it but google is not identifing me as the owner...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and recovery mail id

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password and recovery mail id ,so please help me how to set the password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 49.0

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password, and I have changed the phone number linked to my yahoo email I need my password please tex me by removed by mo...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello Sir , I've Forgotten the password to gmail. And mobile number changed. Please help.

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my gmail password. I need to check it now. could u plz find it for me.Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, Plz send me my gmail.password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

How long it will take to get back my disabled account

Hello, How long it will take to get back my disabled account after sending my request(on Google forum)?Or it will be disabled forever? How ...

Ambucias

Yahoo account settings out of date on laptop frequently!

How often do I have to update my UI Yahoo account settings?! It is getting beyond the joke, HELP please.

Ambucias

Mail recovery

Hello I'm not getting access my mail. And also not getting text message in my recovery phone. Please help how to recover my Yahoo ID Configurati...

Ambucias

Gmail account forget password

Hello, I went to my gmail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Reset gmail password

Hello, I need help resitting my password because I don't have access to the Mobil number used for the account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome ...

xpcman

Need to change the phone number it send the verification code to

Hello, I'm Cesar I can't get into my account anymore I haven't in a while since I had my last phone tht has no service anymore I I have the right p...

xpcman

Recovery of gmail password

Hello, I am unable to open my old gmail account . I din't change my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

xpcman

Google does not access my account

Hello, when I log in my account Google does not access ts my account Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman
Results 10701 - 10750 out of a total of 19,895