The discussions

Help me about the sims 2 problem

Hello,please help me because i cant play the sims 2.but i already install it step by step.after i finished installed it,a message "please insert the c...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
XxNyxheroxx

Sims threes freezes my pc

Hello, I have sims three and it has been working fine untill i downloaded the updated for the game then once it had finished i clicked on the sims ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Sims3

Hello, how can i get the sims 3 system requirements

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Sims wont eat

Hello, My sims suddenly stop cooking and wont eat at home.how can i solve this.

3 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
anonymous pseudonym

The sims 3 for mobile need help asap

Hello, I can't find the build mode button on the sims 3 for my mobile phone I have the instinct hd by sprint and I need help

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

H&m fashion stuff where is the clothes&sto

hi, I bought the H&M fashion stuff pack for the sims deluxe, where do you go to make your own h&m store or see the clothes... its installed but it d...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
blithecassia

How to cook a meal in the sims 3 blackberry

Hello, Ok so i have the sims 3 the in my blackberry curve and I know that to cook you need to press 4 or 6 and then press five to bring them down. B...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
ticiagirl

Sims 2 installation problem

Hello, i am trying to install the sims 2 and it says i need a code found in a white box at the lower left on the back of the cd case and i do not c a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
waditah

Sims2doubledeluxe

Hello, I have mindlessly thrown out the Registration Code to install the Sims2 Double Deluxe CD not thinking to keep the manual. Would anyone be ab...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Sims 3

Hello, im playing sims 3 on my mobile . how do i get a job promotion ? please help asap thanks

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
Pro_aiman

Which game is nice sims 2 pets or the sims 2

Hello, plz tell me i am buying games and need to know which one is nice plz tell me fast and plz tell me its requirements and send me in torrent whic...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

I need help with sims 2 seasons

Hello, I just got sims2 seasons and i didnt know that you needed a code can you please help me

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Sims2 start problem

Hello, when i install game sims2 then instalation is completed but when i open it and it appears "please insert correct disk".my dad saids "lokal yun...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Sims 2 help

Hello, Yeah,I may be anonymous but please,help me... Okay,this is the problem.... At first,i installed sims 2 18 in 1 made by Gamegod and it all w...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Sims 3

Hello, why are there so many people who play sims 3, i just find it boring.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Will these specs run sims 3?

Hello, was just wondering if these specs on my laptop would run Sims 3, and would there be any lag issues and such...? I didn't buy it yet, so I mig...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
Ollie

Sims two pc game

Hello, i have the game download on my pc but i dont have my disc to play sims 2 how can i play the game with out disc?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Sims 3(help!)

Hello, EVERYTHING on my sims 3 game has deleted my saved games,my hard work and my thousands of downloads!.I feel like a livinng wreck!HELP ME PLEASE...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
Sky

Sims 3 mobile fixing things

Help,I'm sooooo tired of fixing things over and over again does anyone know a easier way for this!!??

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Sims 2 season

Hello, I'm having the same problem. I put the sims 2 disc one and it asks what language would i like, then it says in order to play the game it has t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Can't download sims 2 pets!! please help

Uughh! I hate this stupid annoying complicated downloading. I already bought disk 1 and 2. I put it into my CD Rom and they asked for CD 2. Okay, ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

The sims 2 wont install on my computer!

HELP THE SIMS 2 WONT WORK ON MY COMPUTER!! can u help? i try to install it onto my computer which is a Windows Vista. it installs but then freezes ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Need help at sims 3 mobile, how do i cook etc

Hello, i have much problems with sims 3 mobile version. 1. problem: how do i cook?? i wanna cook but i can´t. i have fruits , fish and all the ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Sims 2 dubble delux!! please help klik

Hello, i bought the sims 2 double delux so i try to instal it but it keeps saying put disc 1 in so i look and there is only 1 disc so i try again ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
Caekes

My sims 2 game dosent work!

Hello, My sims two double delux cheats dont work and i need help, and fast! All my sims are going broke!?!

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict

Ztc te558 - sims not working simultaneously

Hello, I hav a ZTC TE558 Phone (as detected by MobilEdit) with Dual Sims capability, but these SIMs wont work simultameously. I have to physically sw...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
EL

Sims 3 mobile... goals not updating!!!

Hello, I have discovered 59/75 goals and have completed them... The problem is that I am not getting new goals... The same goals keep repeating and...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
scottishG

Help me with sims 2

Can somebody help me in Sims 2? I downloaded custom content for it, extracted it, and put it in my downloads folder and it wouldn't show up! I enable...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
ross

Sims 3

Hello, I would reli like to know the sims 3 needs cheats so all the needs bars go to green, as this would fulfill my gaming experience. Thank yo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Sims 2

Hello, Kay , so i bought the sims 2 seasons and it says tht i need to install the original sims 2 . Will it work if i just install the sims 2 double ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

Sims2 help?

Hello,ive just bought the sims2 nd the disk dosent work its the deluxe pack nd its got the code you need to usee to work it, does anyone no if theres ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

My sims is stupid

Hello, i recently got asims three for my birthday and it downlaods but when i try to play a life it runs turtle speed or it shuts down please help

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

My sims will not work

Hello, MY SIMS deluxe is not working when i download it, it gets to 95% and the it stops and says component transfer error what does that mean

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

I don't now the cheat for install sims2

Hello, i love sims 2 but there is one problem!!i don't now the cheat for install sims 2!can you help me!!

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Sims 3 help!!!

Hello, I recently downloaded Sims 3 Mobile to my phone (obviously) and its and LG Banter (AX265) and I played it immediately after downloading and ...

closeup22

Sims3 cheats

Hello, guys anyone got cheats for sims3 on the cell phone?????

closeup22

Please help computer to run the sims 3

Hello, ok so my computer is really old like i think 5 years so I need a new one. Iv looked at the system requirements and compared it to some compute...

closeup22

I uninstalled the sims 2 and it wont't instal

Hello, I downloaded the Sims 2 Double Deluxe and I played it for a month. Then all of a sudden it kept crashing and making me reboot. It said that m...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
Animeluvr44

The problem with my sims 3 cd !

Hello,i have just bought the sims 3 CD to my Pc . I regester it and all . but when i click play , it said : insert your CD . But i did Inser It . lol....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
Lea

Sims 3 downloading help

Hello, ive had the sims 3 game today and it was downloading fine intil i wanted to play it, it said 'No supported video graphics card dectected. pl...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
silly pink bunny

Help me with plaing the sims2

Hello, ive just downloaded the sims2: season and aparttemant life,even sims update but it wont open i already have the sims2 basic could you plz ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
Silly Pink Bunny

Sims 3 mobile - how to write a novel

Hello, I thought that I read somewhere online about how your Sim can write a novel for money, but now I cannot find it anywhere. Can you do that a...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
nvlynnae

Sims 3 mobile!?

Hey, I'm having trouble discovering the last goal. And was wondering how to find it? Also, how do I make my sim a spose, he has a partner but there's...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
Kim

Sims 3 mobile

Hello, How do you change the language so you can understand what they are saying?????

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

The sims 3

Hello, Uh idk about the fourm thing........................I cannot belive the sims 3 is not working! it turns off 10 times and dose it all over agai...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Sims 3 cooking

Hello, I have the Ipod ouch version of sims 3 and every time i try to cook ameal it burns over. Ive tried everything, from shakig my opod and to usi...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Sims 2 disk 2 error

CAN SOMEONE HELP! when i put in disk 1 it works fine then it says insert disk 2 when i do that and its in it spins crazy then it says please insert di...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Sims 3 help

Hello, i bought sims 3 the day it came out and installed it on my computer it worked fine and nothing waswrong, i then re-installed windows ...

moneymaker1

How do i go to work on the sims 3 moble???

Closed

Hello, i just got this game on my phone and I got a job, Kitchen Scullion. I cant get to work!! Or can i?? Thats what I need help on...how to I g...

fortressevil

Sims 3 mobile house upgrade

Closed

How do I upgrade my house? I can get to the build mode and can sell and move furniture, but can't figure out how to buy furniture or upgrade..

fortressevil
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 502