The discussions

Help love sims n keep crashing, screen goes black then turns off

Solved/Closed

Right I have a HP windows laptop.. for games (what I asked for) n it used to run the Sims 3 easy for as long as I wanted.. now after I while the scree...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
Tazbazz94

The sims 3 not responding

Solved/Closed

Hello, i just bought the game Sims 3 and I can create a sim, but as soon as I go into building mode or even to play with the sim, it freezes, and the...

170 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
sims3fanatic

Major problem!!

Closed

Hi! So I have a really weird problem with my sims game. First of all I have almost all of the expansion/ stuff packs and I have been able to play b...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Sims 3 cheat (iphone)

Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, I found out about a pretty useful and cool cheat, but it is only for the iPhone. If you decide to use it you will receive $500.00 e...

9 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
Alikat

Sims 3 crashing

Solved/Closed

Hello, I've been playing sims 3 on and off ever since I got it. but just recently I would start playing it and randomly in the game (bout hour or...

8 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
luvlychrissy

Sims on samsung corby can't get baby

Hello, every body I am playing sims 3 on samsung corby 2 but i cant get a baby. please help me. Windows 7 / Firefox 14.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Sims 3 crashing

Closed

Hello, So I have had the sims 3 since it came out. I installed it on one laptop but it crashed about an hour in, and soon after (not because of the ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

The sims 2 double deluxenot working

Closed

Hello, I Un-Insatalled The sims 2 Double deluxe so i could re-installled it and get custom content as i couldnt last time it was installed but when...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Sims 3 won't run on my lenovo laptop! help?

Closed

Hello, AHHH! I got Sims 3 and an expansion pack (The NightLife one) for Christmas and a second hand (restored) Lenovo ThinkPad with "More than the m...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Update problems on sims 3

Closed

Hello, i've been playing sims since a very longtime, but now i'm having problems on my iMAC when i try to update my game: the download starts but...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

The sims 3 game wont load from the launcher

Closed

Hello, people i got the sims 3 town life stuff games on friday but i couldnt install it because i needed the the regular sims 3 so i got my cousins...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

My sims 3 game laucher wont open?!! help!

Closed

Hello, Ok soo I was installing some things from the sims 3 exchange and I didnt want to download the person anymore. so I wanted to exit the game...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2012 by
Fleggothefishy

Sims 3 crashing please help

Hello, Ok so I get onto my game and even when it is loading there will be glitchy lines ALL over the screen but then it will be fine... BUT THENNN...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2012 by
Ceez

My sims 3 games won't start

Closed

Hello, Ok I updated my sims 3 game on the computer and ive been playing forever and all the sudden it won't let me play. A little wrist watch pops u...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Sims 3 loads then crashes.

Alright doing this again to be more polite I guess. My Sims 3 game starts up, it starts to loads but with a black screen and blurred text and then whe...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2012 by
Evelyn

Sims 3 causing same problem for multiple ppl.

Closed

Why do WE the consumer have to go through such lengths to enjoy a video game that we PURCHASED from a Million (Billion?) dollar corporation? Can't th...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Sims 3 doesn't work after update

Hello, There was an update for the Sims 3, so I installed it, and my Norton Security didn't like it, so it terminated it and now it doesn't work!! ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
Jeanie

The sims 3 - showtime

Closed

I tried to install Showtime, but when I did, it said I needed to update Origin. I tried to but the program froze and I had to close it out. Showtime d...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Sims 3 ambition for iphone get more $

Hello, If you're still looking for a cheat to get more $, click on build rooms then the x to exit. After selecting the tick to abandon changes q...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2012 by
Ambucias

Sims 3 menu problem

Closed

Hello, On my sims 3 at the main menu, it will only let me enter some of my towns. I've definitely entered the towns it won't let me enter before....

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Sims3am

Hello, How do u adopt a baby for sims3AM Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6531.22.7 Pl answer fast

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2012 by
Simslover

Sims3 glitching in create-a-sim mode

Closed

Hello, okay so I've played sims since it came out, but for the last two months I've been so agrivated that I can't bring myself to play it. When ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

My laptop wont read my sims 3 disk

Closed

I just go a new Laptop for Christmas and i wanted to install my Sims 3 Game on it, i insert it and wait and nothing happens, I go onto 'my computer' a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Sims 3 crashes after i move in a household?

Hello, I just downloaded all my sims 3 games onto my new windows 7 computer. they worked fine on my windows vista computer. the graphic are much bet...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2011 by
nickname lou

Sims 3 crashing to a blue screen?

Closed

Hello, I recently had to reinstall The Sims 3 on my laptop due to a clean out of my computer and blah blah blah. When I went to install it, an err...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Sims 3-biology job?

Closed

Hello, I'm having a little trouble with my sims 3 mobile.My job is currently a genetic resequencer and my pay is $240 per day. I just wanna how how d...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
luke

How to get to build mode on sims 3 blackberry

Closed

Hello, i have sims 3 on my blackberry recently downloaded it compliments of blackberry.. i cant for the life of me figure out how to get onto build mo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Sims 3 mobile key failure for old bb curve

Closed

Hello, I have the Blackberry curve 8520 and the menu and pause keys aren't working meaning that I can't see what my goals are or who my boss is et...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

I can't play sims 3

Closed

Hello, I just got Town Life and Late Night sims 3. When I go to the Game Launcher to play, and I click play, the game doesn't start at all. It wil...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Testingcheatsenabled true wont work for sims3

Closed

Hello, I recently bought it through steam, and it has always worked for me! I know how to use it very well, even the shift + clicking on stuff. But ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Sims 3 town life

Closed

Hello, I just bout sims 3 town life on black friday my laptop screen is broken but it still works when I have it to another computer, I downloaded th...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Sims 3 cheats wont stop.

Closed

Hello, In sims 3 I used the cheat to make them happy, becouse well they were not. I only wanted to use it once then stop it, but It wont STOP! I...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

My sims 3 launcher won't open

Closed

Hello, My sims 3 launcher wont open, I tried to run it in all diffrent ways, I tried running it as an admin, I tried reinstalling it, and nothing ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

My sims 3 for pc wont work.

Closed

Hello, I bought the sims 3 for my girlfriend. She's been playing for months and now the game wont come up at all. she has unistalled it and reinstalle...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Sims 3 launcher freezes(not responding)

Closed

Hello, So I have had this game for awhile now and I have the base game but I downloaded the expansion packs offline and everything was working gre...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Jackkk

The sims 3

Hello, Every time I try to run my Sims 3 from the disc it just tries to uninstall the game. I open up my computer, right click on it, and select "...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

About sims3 pc

Hello, will sims3 work good on a HP Black p6803w Desktop plzz help? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 6.0.2

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sound isn't working after installing sims 3

Hello, I installed Sims 3 on my Sony Vaio laptop. The game didn't work and just froze up on the introduction so I uninstalled the game and restarte...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Sims help

Closed

Hello, when i try it is say shortcut not found and i can browes to find it. It isntr there though:p*tears* it stinks!!!!!!! help??? Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Sims 3 late night

Closed

So I got the Sims 3 awhile ago and it worked fine, then we got out computer cleaned up and everything so it was uninstalled and after we got our tower...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
bionik

My sims 3 game launcher wont open

Hi. Ok, so I put in my Sims 3 as I usually do, but the game launcher wont start. It pops up but a sign comes up saying "There was an error during ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sims 2 won't work

Hello, I have a major problem. Every time I open Sims 2 a message comes up saying something like 'Sorry, Sims is not working the application will ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Sims 2 on windows 7

2 errors: 1.) I've installed The Sims 2 successfully and it won't run on normal, administrator or compatibility mode. Error says there are compatib...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2011 by
rosie

Sims 2 and sims 3 crash

Closed

Hello, i have both sims 3 and sims 2 both worked just fine for about 6 months then while in game play they would stop the screen would compleatly fr...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Sims 3 base game crashes after update

Hello, I've been play the sims 3 as well as all the expansion packs (except outdoor living and generations) for 2 years on my laptop perfectly fine ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
fandelasketchup

Sims 2- dvd rom drive

Closed

Hello, Do you need a DVD rom drive to install the sims 2? The EA website system requirements say you don't but everyone else says you do

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Sims 3 windows xp crashing

Hello Good and Glorious world! I got a question about Sims 3. So I got the game a while back and downloaded it with Origin Beta. So After it downl...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
Joeyred101

Having problems with sims3

Hello, my sims 3 was working fine until i downloaded a few patterns now i cant get it to do anything and the sims is the only thing on my laptop!! p...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

No download file in sims 2 file. help

Hello, i was trying to downloads some clothes and hair etc for my sims 2. i know i should save the downloaded items in documents>ea games> sims 2>...

7 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
Tink

The sims3

Hello, I had got the sims 3 as a present, and when i played it, it was fine. 2 months later i try to play it and the sims 3 icon has dissapeared, ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2011 by
eaglesfan5
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 502