The discussions

Sims3 isn't working on mac laptop

Hello, my mum installed the sims3 on to our mac laptop and every time i try to open it it says sims3 is not opening because it is not responding ple...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

I need to have a baby!!!!!!

Hello, How do I have a baby? there partners now and their married so how do I have baby I want a baby or I'm going to delete this game it's dumb rig...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Sims how to have kids

I'm on my tablet playing sims 3 and my sim is married and lives with her husband but I can't find out how to have kids please help

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
nowin122

Sims 3 keeps crashing

I love Sims 3 more than any other Sims game there is but I can't play it anymore because it crashes and I've given away all the discs. I have a little...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Baby in sims java game?

Hello, Guys can i have baby in sims java game?please!help

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Sims crashing after update

Hey, I have had the sims 3 for about 3 months, it was all working perfectly until I updated my game. Now it is crashing on the first 10mins of playin...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Help please how to have a baby or how to have them relax

I have a android and I want to know how to have a baby or how to have them relax on sims 3

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2015 by
Morgan95224

I don't know how to get the babysitting job

Hello, How do you get the babysitting career. I want to get it but I don't know how.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2015 by
Morgan95224

Sims 3 crashing and blue screening

Solved

Hellooo. I am having a bit of a problem with my game, and I would be very appreciative if someone would help me. I recently had a brand new hard drive...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2015 by
Tephlyn

How to have baby

I can't control my spouse am I suppose to get it to say wife or am I doing it wrong Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45.0.2454.94

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
jadavincent123

My sims is not opening

Hello my sims3 is not opening Configuration: / Chrome 43.0.2357.125

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Sims 3 crashing!

Hello, My sims 3 keeps crashing! I have had it up to here with these crashes. Does anyone know how to fix these?

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Computertech

Sims 3 crashing

Hello, I am having a problem with my sims 3 it keeps stalling at the same spot every time I reload the game what do I do Configuration: iPhone ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2015 by
Computertech

Please help! the sims 3 crashing!!

Hello, ok so on the sims 3 on one of the loading screens it says Sims 3 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctl...

4 replies Last reply on 9 May 2015 by
aashlee1234

My games keeps crashing

Hello, this is so annoying when ever I go is CAS it always crashes HElP plz!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
Computertech

My sims game opens but closes again.

Hello, I have a problem with my sims 3 game. I can open the game, but my screen turns black for a few seconds and the game just closes again. I've...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2015 by
dino200225

It won't let me play sims 3

My sims three will not work on my computer I got it for Christmas and that day I started playing it would let me I tried the day after and it let me.n...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

Crashing

So, ever since I got the Sims 3 pets expansion pack, my game crashes. I can make my sims and then go into the part where you buy a house, but then aft...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Sims 3 game keeps crashing?

So recently I downloaded mods and CC from the resource center to play in my game. At first my game didn't start so I made a brand new Sims 3 folder in...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2015 by
Simmy

Sims 2 nightlife help!

Hello, When i Try To Install Sims 2 Nightlife It Stops At 57% At: TSData/Control/Control1.dat. Plz Help! P.S I Have Downloaded This Game!

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2015 by
Katie

Keeps crashing no matter what i try

Hello, I've tried almost everything on here and nothing has stopped my game from crashing and i dont know what to do... Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Sims 3 crashes after 10 minutes into game

I got the Sims 3 last year, and the first couple of times it worked perfectly for hours, but then it started to crash about 10 minutes into the game. ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2014 by
Red_hots8

Sims 3 crashing

Everytime I play I only get about ten minutes before my game crashes. The game starts fine with no problem but I can't seem to stay on the game for mo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
hassenb

Sims 3 requiring activation code again

I recently purchased Sims 3 on disk for my daughter. It installed just fine on the Origin account I was required to set up to install the game. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
hassenb

My sims 3 pops up saying sorry your program had to shut down

every time i get into to sims it loads like normal i get into my world and about 1 minute later it stops working this thing pops up saying srry your p...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2014 by
cutie_pie

Sims

When it will come out a new version of games?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2014 by
kieferschild

I can't get my husband to eat or go home

I got the Sims 3 for wii a while back and it's fun! I made two sims : Cara and Calum. They're married and live together (I use Cara). Then one day, C...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Regional code error

I bought both games from Amazon: The Sims 3 and the expansion pack World Adventures. Installed the Sims 3 but the expansion pack says regional code er...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2014 by
jessicalouise89

Sims 3 unable to cope with downloading from website

Hi there, I downloaded some things of another website I thought was safe, and downloaded some things for Sims 3. I do not have any other packs (Super...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2014 by
harrymathew

Just bought sims accidentally deleted it

Hello, I just bought sims and I installed it but then I accidentally deleted it! I can not get back on and my parents are real mad!? Please Help! ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2014 by
j

Cant get my cheat bar to come up

Hello, ok so i have tried all the tricks my brother in law even tried and hes a good comp geek lol i have a hp laptop and it has windows 8 on it i tri...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2014 by
AnonomouslyAmazing

Is it possible for my sim to get pregnant?

I have Sims3 on my android tablet is it possible for my sim to get pregnant? And if so how?

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2014 by
puppylover

Sims 3 on blackberry - furniture & pawn shop

Hi Guys I really need your help. I have read that the pawn shop only opens after all your goals have been met. One of the goals is to purchase a new ...

21 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
Furu :4

Trying to get pregnant

I was wondering if it was possible to get pregnant on the sims 3 using a tablet because I was trying, and I don't think it was working.

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Sims 3 is not entering

Hello, I have sims 3,and when I start it remains black and charging and when i start task manager says sims 3 not responding.How I make it work? ...

13 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2013 by
innocentgirl

Sims 3 (not responding)

Hello, i have been paying the sims 3 game for a while now and it has been working fine, it wasnt just untill this morning when i decided to put the ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Alguna forma de hacerlo conectar

Solved

hola como conecto el launcher de los sims 3 con el EA download manager para actualizarlo?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

My sim 3 game crashes back to the desktop saying it has stopped.

Hello, I am using a windows 7 (32 bits).I tried all your methods.I have also lately done a lot of research in different gaming forums and communit...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
vivekvm

Sims 3 is not responding

Hello. I have a problem with my sims 3 ! I want to play , i select my town , it loads and at half, my mouse icon appears in place of the sims, press t...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Sims 3 has stopped working, launcher problems

Solved/Closed

I bought the sims 3 about a year ago. I played it for some time, but had to quit due to school. I've had some free time and, upon starting it, noticed...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Potato

The sims 3

Hello, i just installed the sims 3 on my laptop. installation process went well. but when i want to launch the game, it asked for activation code....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
questiongirl

Sims 3 world adventures mobile traits

Hello, Can someone please tell me what the traits are of Dong-Hai? I've currently found: Mean-Spirited, conversationalist and vain But what is ...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
Meme

Sims 2 stops loading at 29%

Hello I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this. I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that I have downloaded The Sims 2 on before. But af...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

My sims 3 launcher will not work

Hello, My sims 3 launcher was working flawlessly until yesterday when it was unresponsive. It wont work even though I deleted missingdeps.idx and I ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2013 by
chizzie95

Sims 3 and windows 8

Hello, Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0 I recently downloaded the sims 3 onto my laptop. I Have a windows 8 laptop and wh...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
debrataprince

Sims 3 ambition for iphone 4???

Solved/Closed

Hello, What cheat do I use to get money? The one with the gardening and the shaking your phone douse not work!? Plz help Configuration: iPhone ...

12 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2013 by
Pookie

How do u bring up the cheat window for sims 2

Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, I need help with the cheats for Sims 2. When I press ctrl shift c the cheat window doesn't come up. Please help!!System Configu...

197 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2013 by
Bab4Gu41

Sims 3

Hello, My password wouldn't work on origin for my sims 3 and it wouldn't let me change it so I tried uninstalling sims and origin and reinstalling...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

The sims 3 testingcheatsenabled cheat

Solved/Closed

Hello, I've typed testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat window and it does things that I want it to do but it doesn't let me increase/raise my ski...

32 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2013 by
sabrinasano

Sims 3 cheat codes

Hello, I thought I posted this yesterday but I can't find my post. Anyway, after transferring my Sims 3 game, acutally I installed it on a new comp...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2012 by
Dannibby863
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 502