The discussions

Sims 3 cheat box does not come up!

Solved

Hiya, i press CONTROL - SHIFT - C (& ive done this a million times before on sims 2) but it does not work on sims 3 for me!! please help... ...

9 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
Jess

Sims 3 cheat codes for motorola droid

Hello, I have a motorola droid and it won't allow sims to work when I have it sideways or with the keyboard out.. so does anyone know how to bring...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
~Shaley x

Sims 3 help

Hello, how do i build a party room i have the game on my mobile my phone is nokia please help

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
Rmarques

Sims 2 seasons for mac installation problem

Hello, I'm a Mac user and already have the Sims 2 installed on my computer. Now I have the Sims 2 Seasons and when the disk loads I click on it to b...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
danny900

Sims 2 teen style stuff

Solved

Okay so i have the sims 2 and my sister got me teen style stuff for my birthday and wen i go to download it it will download but all the walls of my h...

14 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Guest :)

Video card help sims 3 is in your hands??

Hello, my name is lynzey i really need help with my computer my video card does not work help

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Download sims but it doesnt open

Hello, i tried to download sims but it doesnt open can u please help ?!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Sims 2 pets pc

Hello, I have having trouble with this game in the area it's not wanting to play. I have the iso on a virtual device and when I press the play the si...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
yeah

Los sims

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.3Como instalo los sims 2 gratis?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Sims 2...

Hey, I'm not that tech savy and I just wrecked my laptop that had all my games and other information stored on it... It is very sad and I just got my ...

mysterry60

Sims 3 moving in?

Hello, In sims 3 for the ipod touch, is it possible to move in with another sim in their house? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

mysterry60

Sims 3 base game freeze

Hello, I did an update for sims 3 using ea game updates. When I came to load the game It came up with the message 'your sims 3 base game is incompati...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
LKew

Installing sims 2

Hello, i just bought the sims 2 apartment life expansin pack and the bos pops up and ask what language so i click on the language and then the other...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

The sims 2 mansion & garden stuff

Hello, i cant put my sims 2 mansion and garden stuff on my pc i put the disk in and then i select my language then it says i need to insert th...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
syd

Sims 3 ave babies if they are ur partner

Solved

Hello, you can still ave babies if they are ur partner all u do is woohooConfiguration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.5

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
martine

Sims 2 dvds and cds

If I buy a DVD expansion pack, will it work with my original sims 2 game (CD version)???? thanks

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
gurava

Sims 3 mobile

Hello, I know that on sims 3 you can have a baby but how??? I woohoo but nothing happens!!! Help!!! Configuration: iPhone / Mozilla Indetermin...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
strangerguy254

Sims 2 not responding

Hello, so I have sims 2 deluxe and a couple other sims games but they are not working I try to make a family and the game FREEZES so i hit ctrl alt ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
infinitieGriffin

Help sims 3 saving

i have sims 3 ambitions, world adventures and sims 3 but when i try 2 save it cuts off and goes 2 desktop so nothing saves...!!!!!!!! what can i do 2 ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
sw33tey

Sims 2 double deluxe???

I lost disk 2 of Sims 2 Double Deluxe, Is there anyway you can still play it? And I haven't installed it into my comp. yet, Is there a code or someth...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Sims 2 deluxe

Hello, how can i put up the cheat box on sims 2 deluxe without using "c" because it just takes a picture! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

cha_mps

How do i get my sims 2 game to start playing

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 I have most of the expansion packs installed on my computer; right now the disc i...

cha_mps

Sims 3 mobile question

Hello, is the sims 3 mobile just in that little neiborhood or can u go 2 another city/ Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Sims2

Hello, can someone please give me the sims2 kitchen and bath install code Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Sims 2 won't install

Hello, awhile back, my hard drive went haywire, and deleted everything on it, so we got the computer fixed and it was like getting a new co...

cha_mps

Help plz sims 3 testingcheatenabled

Hello, i have the sims 3. i have all the sims 3 on my laptop and the testingcheatsenabled use to work then one day it stoped so i unload and relo...

cha_mps

Cant get sims 2 green skin or witches hat.

Hello, Im trying to make an elphaba sim and a glinda sim (from wicked) but problems with elphaba 1. i cant get elphabas green skin 2. i cant get...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
morgee24

Sims 2 seasons

Hello, Um.. I just Bought "Sims 2 Seasons" and i Went to go install it and it Says after i pick my Language "This Product requires an installed copy...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
nessa

Sims 2 manual installation

Hey, My installation doesn't pop up so I have to do this manually. I have the Sims 2 double deluxe 3 pack game(2 disks in 1 pack),Sims seasons, and ap...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Sims original will not install! help!

Hello, When I tried to install Sims, the all together installer stopped around 1/8 of the way done and a message poped up, and said, "Copy Files Faile...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

My sims 3 doesn't work!!!!!!!

Hello, I downloaded Sims 3 onto my ipod touch 2nd gen. a couple of days ago. I think its really good, infact, its probably one of the best games I...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Sims 3

Hello, does anyone know if you can get a third renovation for your sims house and if you can, how? Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Trouble with the sims 2 double deluxe

Hello, after i download my game to my laptop, and run it, it says sometheing about the graphic and then eather shuts down my computer or exits off. i...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Becky

The sims 3 for your mobile

Hello, How do you get receipes for your sim to follow?? I think I hve figured everything else out but I cant get this....please help! Thanks! ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Fran

Sims 2 downloaded lots won't open!

Hello, I have The Sims 2 Bon Voyage and absolutely love it. There is only 1 problem: Whenever I download a lot to my game and try to enter the lot, my...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
FFC x HERBIE

Sims 3 worked once but not again

Closed

Hello, i bought simsm 3 soon as it came out for my laptop. I have windows vista. I installed the game, everything was fine, i played it, but when ...

drlootle

Sims game promblem

Hello, The seasons sim game expansion pack I have has two disk. I lost the first one but I still have the second one. Is it possible that I can st...

king.mac56

Sims the double deluxe edition

Hello, Okay so I downloaded the Sims on my laptop last year and it worked. I had to uninstall it though, and now whenever I try to install it again ...

drlootle

The sims 3 weird problem ?

Hi Well since i download that hairstyle from one of Sims stuff website .. The game kept having that crashing problem i used to play normally with...

king.mac56

Sims 3 mobile

Hello, I am playing sims 3 in my mobile.I have bought fertilizer,seeds,water can but I cant do gardening .Is there any particular place to do it .

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
chris11

Have problems withs sims 3

Hello, I AM TRYING TO DOWNLODE SIMD 3 ON MY COMPUTER FROM A DISC IT ISNT WORKING IT SAYS PLEASE INSERT DISC WHAT DO I DO ? Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Need help on sims 3

Hello, i just got the sims 3 in stores its my first time playing it on the pc. I need help with the system requirements. Can I just download them all...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
kalay

Sims 3 mobile tips & help: power seeker goals

Hello, power seeker

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Sims 3 world adventures not working

Hello, I have had trouble with my sims 3 WA on my macbook. It is not loading, my sims 3 is not loading either. They both don't come up with the laun...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Sims 2 helpp :(

Okay hey when i go on sims 2 everything works great and all but when i go to a family it seems like they're frozen. i can make a list for them on wha...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Sims 2 double deluxe wont install

Everytime I try to install it the downloading goes to 37% then stops and a pop up says I have to retry or cancel. PLZ!!! HELP it works on my moms comp...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
Sunnyrepairs

Sims2 double deluxe and expansion packs

Solved

Hello, So I got the Sims2 Double Deluxe at college because I forgot my games at home. When I got some of my regular Sims 2 expansion packs in the mai...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Rebca

Please hellp me me install sims 2 on my lapto

I put the sims 2 disk in my computer and it sounds like it is loading but it just stops..What can I Do?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Sims 2 double deluxe installation help

Hi, I have a problem installing the new sims 2 double deluxe (which is sims 2, sims 2 nightlife, and sims 2 celebration). I got it when the sims 3 di...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
mikee

Sims 2 seasons installation help.

Hi. When I finished installing the sims 2 seasons I got for my birthday, I started it up. It got up to the scrollup string text part. It didnt ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
mewmew5678
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 502