The discussions

Sims 3 mobile question?

Hello, how do you make a sim jealous

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Sims problem

Hello, i was playing on my sims deluxe edition, then i was getting bored so i downloaded the sims unleased, no matter what i did it would not downloa...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
stacey

Cheats for sims 3 on the lg voyager

Hello, I have the Sims 3 on my LG Voyager and I was wondering if there were any cheats for it.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
alexis

Sims 2 deluxe problem!!!!!

Hello, ok, so when i put the game in the first time it poped up and i didnt have the code so i asked my friend for it and he had to go get but my dad...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Sims 3 game

Hello, I recently bought sims 3 .. and the guy at the shop told me to run the requierment thing , im failing on only 1 requirement .. speed it needs ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Sims 3 freezes

Hello, I have following config but the game freezes after sumtime

strnnger

Sims 3 help

Hello, I just got a new laptop and I uploaded Sims 3 (which worked on my other Mac). Everything works until CAS (create a sim) when the sim is just ...

fea_ture

Sims 3 mobile crashing after character creati

Hello, i bought sims 3 for my mobile phone, and now everytime i get past the character creation and trying to play with my new sim, when it says are y...

deepbreathe

Problem with sims 2 seasons!

Hello, I have installed the Sims 2 and the sims 2 seasons successfully.When i start playing the seasons,a message appears to the screen saying:THE MO...

deepbreathe

Help!!!!!! my sims wont install!!!

Help Me! When I try to install sims 2 Double Deluxe and then I wait for it to load then its says error occured while trying to load file or something...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
groundu54

Sims 3 mobile freezing??

Hello, I have just downloaded sims 3 for my mobile and it worked the first time okay, but now i cant get past the naming your sim part - 'are you s...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
liz

Sims2 toolbar

Hello, that was as useful as a blind goalkeeper.Why say just buy it when on hundreds of websites its free to download ONLY if you install the sims2 t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
moneymaker1

Error when im instal the sims 3 with vista

Hello,middle of instaling the sims 3 my pc send an error about data 5 ....an aftar that instalion closed .....it makes me crzy i dont know what to do...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
moneymaker1

Sims2

Hello, ive been having major problems trying to find out what toolbar is needed for playing sims2 when downloaded.btw there are loads of sites with ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Sims hot date

Hello, i bought a sims hot date expansion pack without knowing i needed a base game is there ne way i can download sims vacation for free? please h...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Sims 3 game

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to transfer files from Sims 3 from one comp to another. Both comps are on the same network. Here's the deal...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
nukeworker

Sims

Hello, do you have to load all origanal sims to pick up old saved data had computer fixed due to virius saved data from 7yrs of work re loaded games ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Confused about sims 3 requirements

Hello, i recently got the sims 3. i loaded it on to my computer while playing it for a while my screen went all funny, it split my screen into two ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
megs

Uploading the sims2

Heyy, i was trying to upload the sims 2 today, disc one, two, and three uploaded fine and then when i inserted disc 4 it said ' a problem has occured...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
aman

Sims 2 installment help

Hello, it got all the way to loading but it says it couldn't transfer the support files fom media and it won't let me retry i NEED help.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

The sims 2 computer addition

Hello, ive borrowed this game from a friend but they didnt give me the manual with the code on the bottom.. can anyone help me??

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Sims 2 installation help

Hello, Everytime I enter the sims 2 double deluxe my computer doesn't read it. I try manually clicking on the cd drive and after a couple of second...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
curly

Sims 2

Hello,i really want to download sims 2 for free!!please if somebody can tell me how to do this i would be really thankfull!!

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
davidda1

I need the sims 2 serial number thanks

Closed

Hello, can anyone help me i need the sims 2 double deluxe serial number because i lost my case plz plz help many thanks

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Help me wih the sims2 game!

Hello, i dont know how you can play sims 2 on the computer?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
canthave

Help please my computer wont run sims disks

Hello, I have played the sims 2 before on my computer then i unintsalled them all and now i want them back on, so i tried installing them all and tha...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
onea97

Help my sims 2 pc game wont work

Hello, i got sims 2 pc game the other day and i tryed it in my computer it installed but then sad it couldnt find birectx9.0 sound card/directx 9.0 v...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
flcconflict

Sims 2

Hello, the sims 2 wont work because i need a 'W0 but i dont have a clue wat it is

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
closeup22

My sims colour

Hello, i just insttaled my sims on my pc and its all black when i play it.i need help plz

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
olfo81

The sims 3

Hello, My laptop took the system requirements test, and failed in 2 things....CPU and CPU speed....but I am only .07 away from meeting the requiremen...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
Lola135

I cant play sims 3

Hello, i have installed sims 3 but when i go to play on it is say sims 3 has encounted problems lauching, and says i can send this report thing, so i...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
Michele

My sims 2 is having trouble installing

Hello, When i install Sims 2 it begins to install then an error pops up saying d:\support\en-us\go_ez.exe

Mimi

Sims3 cheat

Hello, i need to know how to cheat for the sims 3 phone model: sony ericsson K770i.. thx.. XD

Xi

Create a sims

Where do u find that? Is it in the apple store?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
babol93

Pop up box when intalling sims2

Hello, I have the sims2 it has 4 disks in , i installing it and a box comes up simular to yours saying "A problem has occured when tryign to trans...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
vgin59

Sims 2

Hello, i try to install the sim 2 game it install but it will only go up to 2 percent n then it say that it has a problem or something i have enough ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
bach.elor

Sims2 question

Closed

Hello, Is there any way that I can download a version of a Sims2 game off the internet without actually owning the game? This is a question I've alway...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
mone.ymaker

I need help with the sims 2 on my pc.

Hello, i am having a little trouble with the sims 2. I downloaded bon voyage, open for buisness and ikea home stuff and when i go in to play the sims...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
u.most

The sims 2

Hello, My sims 2 4 PC wont work i got the Sims 2 Apartment for it aswell how do i put them together?

7 replies Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
Happy NaeNae

I don't have space for the sims 2

Hello, HI, I have a problem with my computer installing the Sims 2; this is not an expansion pack. I can only get passed putting in the activation ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
mysticdreams

Sims 2

Hello,ALI MI LAHKO INŠTALERATE SIMSE 2 ALI TRI?

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
giopiano

Sims 2 installation help

Hello, I need help installing The Sims 2 onto my computer. I have Mac OS X (Leopard). I have the disk, which used to work on my computer. One day,...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
free4pc

Plz plz plz help with the sims 2

Hello, everything goes good until it ask for the code on the back of the box and then i enter 20 million times and it tells its wrong and exits i dow...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Sims2 installation

hey guys! need your help big time! I had successfully installing the sims2 with the 2 expansion packs (Open for Buss and University) 3 years ago. Bu...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
haveffun

How do i install the sims 2 without buying it

Closed

Hello, I have downloaded the sims 2 free time on my vista computer and I have put it on a disk. it says I need to install the sims 2, but the thing is...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
packbellz

My sims wont work

Hello, I installed my Sims Castaways Stories, but when I try to play it nothing happens and I'm not sure what to do.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
kys09

Sims 2 installation question

Hello, I have Sims 2 and installed Sims 2 University and it all works fine, but I was wondering if I installed Sims 2 Seasons would all the stuff I h...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
netgear5

Sims 2 teen style stuff promblem

Hey my sims 2 works all and my expansion packs like ikea and stuff but my sims 2 teen style stuff wont load and ive tried cleaing it and clicking dis...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
tuttieohyeah

My sims screen

Hello, I just downloaded my sims 2 game and all the expansion packsI have for it. As soon as I finished downloading them I tried to play and it came...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

F drive won't recognise the sims 2

Hello, I am trying to install The Sims 2: Holiday edition on my PC, but it won't recognise anything. I have absoluteley NO CLUE if it won't rec...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
red.striped.shirt
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 502