The discussions

Can't play sims 2!

Hey, So... I have a game, The Sims 2, it's the ordinary CD-ROM version. But when I put it in my computer's CD player, it doesn't work! Then I look ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
Anete

Can't open the cheat box on sims 2 ffs

Hello, I had a problem with the sims 2 family fun stuff on my computer. I try opening the cheat box, mostly said i must press Ctrl Shift C I tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
ami

The sims 3 not launching on mac

Help! My problem is that the launching screen for The Sims 3 just isn't loading. I click The Sims 3 icon, but the launching screen just never shows up...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims

Hello, on the sims 3 what cheat makes you be able to have every single cheat?? on there i know how to do that for the sims 2 but i dont know how t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Codes wont work 4 sims2 it takes a pic

i tried to do the hp thing and it still didnt work as well as the ctl+ window+alt didnt work when i press it it takes a pic for story mode and i dont ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
B

Sims 3 stairs

Hello, Can anyone help me make stairs to the front door of my house after I have made the house on a foundation.

B

Sims 3 cheat won't work!

Closed

hi, i did the whole testingcheats enabled thing and then when i went to shify click on the mail box it didn't do anything and i have tried this sevrel...

B

No cheat window on sims 3

Hello, im on mac and tryin my best but cant get the window up it keeps takin photos arrrrr someone help please Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

I cant install the sims2 nightlife

Hello, does anybody know if you need a another disc to install sims2 nightlife on your computer i have just brought the sims2 nightlife for my com...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
Nicolee x

Sims 2 double deluxe

Hello, im trying to install sims 2 double deluxe. Every time i try to install it they keep telling me to insert disk one. they only gave me one disk...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
sarah

Sims 3 disc not installing

Hello, i have the disc of sims 3 but when i try to install it this message appears ((this product requires an installed copy of sims 3)) so ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
closeup22

The sims 2 superpack 2007

i Uninstalled The Sims 2 Superpack 2007 But how do I Reinstall it Please I Lost The CD/DVD I'm Finding it everywhere but how do I reinstall it using ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
kyashi

Sims 2 won't install because of my sound

Hello, I have the sims 2, i gets to 12% and then a box comes up that says the sound file was not recognised or something would i like to retry or ca...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
Annie

Sims 2 double deluxe

Hello, i jus bough thee sims2 double deluxe..and i have windows xp..but when i put the cd in..nothing happens..can yu help

3 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
i rock

Lost my mysims code need help

Hello, help just lost the code and carnt get on it

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
suff954

Does sims 3 work in a pc

Hello, i'm cara123 i need help with my sims 3 it wont work in my pc computer

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
cara123

Sims help

Why does my sims 3 game go back to my computer screen everytime i press play?? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

How to gain skill in cleaning on sims 3

How do you gain a skill point on the sims 3 mobile????????

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
suff954

I cant install sims 2 night life!!

Hello, It says to type in the code but when i do i says invalid code!! ive tried all ways to get it working but nothing!

4 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
jojo x

Sims 3 game on phone , help !

i dont have internet on my phone so do i need to be connected to the internet after i buy the game to be able to play it , or can i just play it norma...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Lost my sims 3 disk

Hello, i got my sims the other month and i have misplaced it. this is really frustrating because every time i go to play it i cant is there any other...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
Guy

The sims 3 custom music

Hello, I recently bought the sims 3, and heard that you could put your own music files in to the custom music folder to play your songs through the g...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
Blahdi

Sims 2 double deluxe help?

I accidently typed in motherlode wrong and now it wont let me do any cheats. . . how do i fix it????????? Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.6.3

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
Kaitlynn

The sims 3

I'm having trouble with doing a cheat. I am trying to make my sim go back to create a sim because I made a mistake but it won't work! The cheat I use ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Windows 7 custom content sims 2 help!!

i have Windows 7 and i cant figure out where to put my custom content for the sims 2. on my old computer with windows xp i just put it in the download...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
clikamajig

My sims 2 game wont start up anymore

Hello, Can you help me? My sims2 game wont start up anymore, my computer wont even read the disc. Normally it does an auto start but now it wont. Wh...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
rachi

Sims 2 game freezing

every time i want 2 play, the whole theme song with the dancing goes thru. but, wen the screen where u can start to play shows up, the whole thing fre...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

The sims making problems

when evr i opn my sims a box appear an says"you have inserted the wrong cd"but i have 2 more cds of the sim 2 but they also says these line !Can u hel...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
sahuu

The sims wont work on my computer

I have been trying and trying to make my sims game work! I have read online that i need to delete stuff that i am not using/or dont need....and my gam...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

The sims 3 crashes all the time please help

Hello The sims 3 has been working fine on my computer for ages and one day it just decided to crash on me and i thought it was a one off but now ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
Gervarod

Sims 2 to ipod touch

Hi there! Q: Can you move pc version of sims 2 to 2nd geration iPod touch? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

The sims 2

i tryed to download the sims 2 but it gets stuck on 2% and then stops i have tryed doing it manually but it did not work plz help

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
adipluto

Why.dont.the.sims.3work.and.my.computer

i.love.sims.3.and,its.not.comeing.on.my.comupter.and.i.dont.know.why.help

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Sims 2 double deluxe lost my regestration key

Hello I lost my regestration key I need help. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Help my sims 3 wont work!!!

I installed sims 3 then it came up and i clicked start then it said (on a mac) would you like to download and update blah blah etc. i clicked no then ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Sims wont eat

my sims will not eat, they will prepare the food and put it on the table, but they will not eat. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
marion002

Sims 3 question about rasie

I have reached vice president in sims 3 for the iPod and when I talk to Ruth it says that I can ask for a raise but when I click on it so it tells me ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
dummo

sims 3 world adventures without disc

i have the sims 3 world adventures but i cant find the disc where can u download the game from for free i have the code Configuration: Windows XP ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
mike

Down loading the sims 3

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.5when trying to download the sims 3 theres always an error that appears during the download and it happens eve...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Sims 3

i brought the sims 3 game and i lost the registration code. can u give me one please so i can play?!

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by

The sims 3..

okay, i have the sims mobile . anyone know if you HAVE to complete wishes? if so how do i lock them in? Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
frederic

Sims

how to unlock the pawnshop in sims 3 mobile? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2

closeup22

Sims 3 mobile > t-mobile

How do I upgrade my house? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

ash_perez01

Help with the sims 2 double deluxe please!!!!

Hello, i got the sims 2 double deluxe edition and every time i try to install it, it keeps saying insert disc 1 but it only came with 1 disk. i...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
nessa

Sims 2 pc download error

i lost my installation code to download the sims 2 onto my pc? what will i do?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Cooking thng.. in sims

how do i cook? i cant understand. :| [ sims 3 cellphone ]

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Sims3 pc - auto shut off!

my problem with sims3 is worst! whenever i play about 5 to 15 mins it will black out and the sim will auto quit the game!! if i download again and it ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Sims stopped working after 3 monthes

Closed

When I first started playing sims 3 (3 months ago) it played fine, now it crashes my p.c. in less than a minute. I tried calling for support but all I...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Sims 3 ipod touch question

Can someone tell me how to increase the 'fun' need on sims 3 ipod touch plz its been bugging me for days

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims 3 install

I am trying to install Sims 3 but whenever I push the install button it asks me "do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01
Results 301 - 350 out of a total of 502