The discussions

The sims 2 double deluxe wont install it

Hello, i bought the sims 2 double deleuxe a few moths ago i played it on my computer and now i got a laptop ive had the laptop for a few weeks now an...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Sims 3 cooking

Hello, i just got Sim 3 on my ipod. I am doing preety well but thers one thing i don't understand; I am trying to cook tuna and I have the recipe an...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
tom

My sims 3 game wont work !!

Hello, when i put in my disc nothing happens but i downloaded it before and i played it before on this computer and its not working anymore h...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Sims 2

Hello, when i put sims 2 in it says to run it but it wont run? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Cn someone tell me the code for the sims 1?

i need to no the code for the sims not 2 or 3 the very first 1 can someone tell me plez

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
grady99

I need help with sims 2

OK,,, me and my sister downloaded sims 2 after we havent used it for over a year...... and when we were making our people we looked at each other and ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
Gamer4life

Whats worng with my sims two deluxe

Hello, i had my Sims two double deluxe for like a year know i bought all the expansion packs and never had a problem but know when i try to get on it...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

My computer wont read sims 2

Hello, im wondering if anyobody could help i have gotsims 2 today and when i put in in the drive it wont install it and i dont no why can anyone hel...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Gamer4life

How do you download sims2 without disc 1?

Hi, can someone help? Is there anyway to download Sims2 without disc 1? I lost disc one and disc two has been very complicated... Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Sims 2 insert correct disk help

Hello, i have a copy of the Sims 2 with no expansions and i got it all installed just fine, but when i go to play it i get the insert correct cd/d...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

The sims 2 pets installation problem..help me

Hi, MY cousin let me use her sims 2 pets.So i went home and tryed to install it on my computer and this box came up and can fnd somthin somthin so...

little.jay60

The sims 3 cd problem

Hello, I lost my sims 3 cd and was going to buy an expansion to add on ... Does anyone know if any of the expansions can replace the start up disk? I ...

little.jay60

Cheat for the sims 3

Solved

Hello, im wondering what do you push to bring up the cheat window for the sims 3

29 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
Emily

I cant install my sims 2 double deluxe again

Hello, i cant install it because it says i have sims 2 installed but i erashed all of the files and unstalled it so now i cant find the file that says...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
computer nerd

The sims 2 double deluxe proplem please help!

Hello, Umm, well basicly all i wanna ask you is this: Can i unistall my Sims 2 the proper game and put double deluxe on it? tHANKS Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Problems with installing sims 2 double deluxe

Hello, Having problems with installing Sims 2 deluxe I have a laptop Extensa 5220 acer version: 6.14.10.4820 Operating System: Windows XP* Profe...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
sandfire

Cant uninstall, voice problems, sims 3

Hello, it wont let me install the sims 2 double deluxe because it says that i have another sims 2 game installed but i already uninstalled it? i eve...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Sims 2 and 3 minimum hardware requirements

Solved

Hello, What sort of software do you need to have on your computer/laptop to work sims 2 and 3?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Need help cooking problem on sims3 mobile!!!!

Hello, I've got up to the last skill point in cooking but i don't know how to complete the last point?! I don't understand that if i keep my pots f...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
aswang

Sims 3 for mobile

Hello, this may sound like a stupid question but how do i get my sim to work after i have gotten a job. i keep losing my job and i don't even know h...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
gamehead

Sims 2

Hello! Where can you pull Sims 2?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Audio but no video sims3 please help

Hello, when i try to play my sims 3 game it doesnt show up on the monitor although i can hear the sound of the game what sound i do??? Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Sims 3 wont load

Hello, I have played the sims 3 a bunch of times and i recently installed a mod, just for height, and it orked fine more then once and my computer t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims 3 shuts off on it own

Solved

My game is shutting off on its own and i dont know why..I'll only be playing for like 20 or 30 minutes and then it just shuts off and brings me to my ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Goals for sims 3

I cannot figure out the last goal. I have 74 of the 75 goals. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks,

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Why is my custom content crashing my sims 2?

Yo! i've just installed sims 2 OFB and heaps of custom contents and my game keeps crashing. I know it's because I have too many custom content but w...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims 2 dowload through ed manager

Solved

Hello, I have been trying to download Sims 2 from the EA Download Manager. The file is 4.3 GB but it won't download past 4.0 GB. The error reading s...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
ada

Sims 2 is having a coflict with windows 7

I am having this problem... if I click something on Sims 2, it randomly decides to shut down and i keep trying to find the problem and fix it. Please...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
ur mum

Sims 2 cd download help!!!

Alright, so I found Sims 2 online and started to install it, but when it says to insert CD 2 what do I do???? I don't have ANY CDs and its not already...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims 3 crashing - graphics card not supported

Hello, My Sims 3 keeps crashing randomly - sometimes when I'm trying to save, or just while I'm playing. When I try to restart the game it comes u...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

The sims 2 game wont install!

Hey! My parents JUST bought me The Sims 2 game for me today, and i put it in my laptop and it wont install or anything! it just comes up with E:/ Th...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims3 cheat box

mm hi. All the help i see from what im asking on different questions is for vista...anybody know the answer for a windows7, please! ): Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
Emmz

Help installing sims 2 fun with pets!

Solved

Hello, I cant install the sims 2 in my pc tho I have the cd..it all goes ok.. first it comes to choose a lang then the code but then when its ready...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
miley dancer1254

The sims 2

Hello, can you install the sims 2 on a laptop if it dosent have a game card Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

6 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
keshafan11

Can we istall all the packages for sims2

can install all the expansion packs for sims2

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Sims 2 apartment life

Hello, i just wanted to know if sims messes up youtrcomputer becuz i want to get one sooo bad and i dont want my computer messed up so plz answer.

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
JP

Sims 3 mobile help: complete last goal

Hello, how do you complete the goal of "reach the top of the career ladder"? i've been asking my boss for promotions but its getting me nowhere. That...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
t

Sims 3 mobile

Hello, Can you have a kid with your spouse on Sims 3 mobile? If so how? :P Thanks in advance. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

Sims 3 wont work

Hello, when i download the sims 3 everything works intill i try to play then it tell me that the sims 3 launcher has sstoped workin soo wat do i do

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
dfkjsdfkjsdf

Sims 3 wont work

Hello, I have been playing sims 3 for a while on my computer but it wont work anymore. when i click play it says i need to insert the disk. the si...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

Does any1no how 2 getrequirements 4 sims2 dd?

Hello, I have the disk of Sims 2 Double Deluxe but my computer doesn't have the requiremets. Is there some way I can download just the requirements ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims3 launcher problem

Hello, i can play the game but i want to intall some packs.what can i do??please help me

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims 2 cd 1 installation error

When I try and install CD 1 of Sims 2 it tells me it cannot install Sims08.package. Upon recommendation I tried to copy the file to the Res folder ye...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Haw do you get the cheet menue on sims 2 fof

Hello, evryone Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
Matt

Cheat for sims on hp computer

Hello, for hp users to get the cheat bar up press ctrl shift c and the windows key next to the alt key at the same time and it will work. so u press ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
PACocoa

Sims2

Hello, when i put my cd it dont intalls just says that please insert normal sims 2 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

The sims 2 seasons wont install after disc 2

Hello, when i put in disc 1 it goes to 66% and stops. it tells me to put in disc 2 and when i do, nothing happens.. if i try taking the disc out i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sims2 trouble

Hello, my name is Junior and i bought a brand new sims 2 double deluxe and everytime i put the disk in my computer it will work but when it gets to th...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
EFROKID

Sims2 teen style stuff

Hello, i cant get my Sims2 Teen Style Stuff to download because i dont have the code when im downloading it...can u please help me cause my parents wo...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
Lola Joey

The sims 3 world adventures

Hello, Please tell me the link from where I can download sims 3 world adventures java game for my sony ericsson free. Configuration: Windows XP / ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
valko980
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 502