The discussions

Help to retrieve my yahoo password

I haven't been on yahoo in years and my number has change also my via access I know my user name but I don't remember past word or nothing else please...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo forgot password no access to cell phone

Hello, I’m trying to log into my account but I forgot my password and security question and my cell phone can not receive messages at this time can yo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Yahoo account forgot password and secret question

Closed

Hello, I've been trying to get in to my account I don't remember my password or secret answer to the question what can I do System Configuratio...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

How can i recover my yahoo password without phone # recvry email

How can i recover my yahoo account without phone number and recovery email,thanks a lot

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Importing email addresses from a yahoo account

Hello, importing email addresses from a previous yahoo account System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 57.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Can i reopen an email account with the same address?

Hello, I had an unused email and that email is linked to my Apple ID. Can I reopen an email account with the same address?

Ambucias

Change phone to receive verification code

Hello, Can't login to my account because I've got a new number the old number witch I got down on my yahoo account I down have it anymore how can I ...

xpcman

How to access yahoo without recovery information

Hello, Accessing. My old Yahoo account and don't have recovery information System Configuration: Android / Chrome 63.0.3239.111

Ambucias

Unable to get messages in yahoo mail

Hello, Please help I can't get messages again from my yahoo mail account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and don't have access to recovery information

Hello, Pls solve my problem. I cant access my registered no. & also dnt remember the alternate id i created or not. Bt yes if secret qus they as...

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo account?

whay no sinigin my yahoo acount howv can easy recover my acount id password

Ambucias

How to recover old yahoo account?

I want old yahoo mail recovered all systems with password

Ambucias

Forgot email

I need to get into my yahoo mail acct so I can access my shoebox acct. please help me

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to get in my yahoo account phone number has been changed

Closed

Hello, Please reset my pastword.i can't access any of my Yahoo accounts System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Change yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my password to my account and no longer use the phone number that is on the account. I need to reset my password. System Config...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Can't access my yahoo account because my mobile number changed

Hello, sir,i cant access my yahoo id,because they need a mobile number verification code .and i donot have a old number because i am abroad now,and ...

Ambucias

Account key problem

Hello, i lost my phoone so cant able to acess my yahoo mail account due to acount key settings please help me System Configuration: Windows /...

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo account?

Please help me recover my yahoo account, please i just lost my facebook account and they are sending code to email account. *****@yahoo.com

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

No access to alternate email or phone number for recovery

Hello, I can't get in my yahoo my number has changed and my alternate email does not work. What do I need to do.. System Configuration: Andro...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost of yahoo mail and password

Hello, I can't access my Yahoo mail. I lost the password and I'm trying to change it but I can't. Pls help me System Configuration: Android / C...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Can't access in my yahoo account or facebook

Hello, I need to access my account and l forget the password and no longer have the number in file System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62....

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget my yahoo id password

reset my yqahoo password

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my facebook password and yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my facebook password and all i need is to get some code from my yahoo mail but i did not receive any code because my yahoo is not ac...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, help me how can I access to my yahoomail account I forgot my password and security question but maybe I can remember my background to that ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, Please help to set my yahoo email password. I have forgotten it. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

BunoCS

How can I get my last Yahoo mail account back I no the email to it but I can't remember the password please help me thank u

BunoCS

I have a new mobile phone number

Hello, I have a new mobile phone and im trying to access my yahoo acct and it wont let me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Cannot get my yahoo mail says something about at&t

I cannot get my yahoo email. I have changed my password and still cannot get it. It says something about AT&T and I don't use at&t I do not have an ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant log in phone # attached to this account is no longer mine

Hello, Im trying to access my Yahoo account . My short cut mysteriously disappeared from my phone and I KNOW MY PASSWORD but every time I try to log ...

ac3mark

Forget password and secret questions

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and secret questions. How can I get a new password? Please, help me! Sincerely Jarmo Mösö Answer, **...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2017 by
Jarmo

Can't access my yahoo account

Hello, i lost my old number .. how can i access my account ??? System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 62.0.3202.94

Ambucias

Do not have access number

Hello, Hi System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9537.53

Ambucias

Change phone number and can't recover yahoo password

Hi..i got a problem..i can't acces my yahoo mail..because i've be change my contact number..then i try to get the password..suddenly the password send...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

I want to recover my yahoo account but i moved to to other country and i dont have any access on my old mobile number and i dont have alternative emai...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and don't have access to my phone

Solved/Closed

Hello, HI my name is Jason ***@*** I forgot my password and don't have access to my phone to reset it it broke on me on the job System Configur...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2017 by
Martinez.jason

My account has been hacked

Hello, My account has been hacked they have locked up my fb and that's my way of making a living and also I can't get into my Yahoo email they have ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Recover my yahoo mail that was hacked

Pls how can recover my yahoomail that was hacked from my Facebook, and I'v forgotten my password Nd security question

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Forget yahoo password changed phone number

Hello, I forget my password and I don't used the number I set it with System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and change phone number

Hello, Im forgot my password and need to change phone numberSystem Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 6.2

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Don't remember the account or phone number

Hello, My ex wife has the other don't want to send it there nor do I remember the account or phone num wish I did System Configuration: Android...

Ambucias

Lost my mobile would like to change my yahoo mail password

Hello, last my mobile. Now i wouldlike to change mu yahoo mail passward and mobile number. please help System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 6...

Ambucias

Yahoo messenger how to change my password

Closed

Hello, Need help with yahoo account and phone number on account is a old phone number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 45.0.2454.95

Ambucias

I forgot my password yahoo mail

Solved

Hello, how i can rest when i forgot password yahoo mail System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 62.0.3202.94

graphic_designer

My email account

Hello, I'm trying to check my account I forgot my password and no longer have that number on the account System Configuration: iPhone / Safari...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Forget my yahoo password

I’m forget my yahoo password System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 11.0

xpcman

How to access my yahoo account without my security questions

Closed

Hello, I needed help get in my yahoo . I remember the ***@*** I remember password but I forgot security question and my phone had change long tim...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

Hello, Just successfully created a yahoo account. After closing it and try opening it again, it says email address no recognized. What to do? ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

I am locked out of my facebook i no longer have the same number

Hello, Yes I have changed my email as well as my mobile now I can't access my Facebook System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

ac3mark

Changed phone number

Hello, I have forgot my password for my e-mail and I no longer have the phone number that's on my account I changed phone service's and phone number...

BunoCS

Yahoo

Closed

How do I recover my Yahoo account and havecanorher mobile device

BunoCS
Results 1551 - 1600 out of a total of 7,823