Puzzles are can be a good way to pass the time while having fun. If you usually enjoy classic puzzles but don't have any at home, don't worry: there are several websites and apps where you can access online jigsaw puzzles free of charge. We'll give you a quick overview of some to check out.
What are the best mobile puzzle apps?
Jigsaw Puzzle Games
The Jigsaw Puzzle app has thousands of jigsaw puzzles across a range of categories, including nature, art, animals, and more. In addition, it has various levels of difficulty ranging between 9 and 400 pieces. Like a normal puzzle, you can rotate the pieces which complicates the game even more. It also offers you daily challenges with mysterious photos so you can compete with yourself and other players.
Jigsaw Puzzle World
Jigsaw Puzzle World is another interesting option for puzzle fanatics. It has levels ranging from 9 to 225 pieces, and it lets you play in real-time in multiplayer mode while recording your victories on a virtual ranking board. It also supports 16 different languages.
Animal Puzzle for Kids
Animal Puzzle for Kids is specifically designed for your little ones, and it's packed with recreational and educational games. It includes a hundred illustrations of all kinds of animals (farm, jungle, and pets) so that young boys and girls can have fun learning.
What are the best online puzzles?
Jigsaw Explorer is a free online platform containing thousands of puzzles. Start by selecting the image and the number of pieces you want. You can make the game more challenging by rotating the pieces or hiding some of them, and you can even change the background. Placing the pieces is super easy, just click on the one you want to place and then click the place where you want it to fit. Another advantage is that there's hardly any advertising.
Jigsaw Planet is another interesting site for puzzle lovers. Not only does it have an impressive catalog of images, but it also has a stopwatch that allows you to race against other users.
I'm a Puzzle
I'm a Puzzle is a simple site for beginners with art puzzles. You can select stock photos from their site or upload your own, and then choose the level of difficulty (up to 40 pieces). You'll then be able to choose a game mode (slide or change), and you can even decide the shape of the puzzle pieces.
- Best free online jigsaw puzzles
- Free jigsaw puzzles
- Jigsaw explorer
- Free Online Puzzles: The Best Puzzle Sites and Apps
- Water Sort Puzzle > Download
- Play Hero Wars: online, free, on PC, Mini Games > Guide
- Online movie downloader > Guide
- How to show offline in whatsapp when i am online > Guide
- Hitman 3 cheats: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, PC, Xbox series X
- Crusader Kings 3 cheats: Steam, Game Pass, immortal
- RGSS-RTP standard: error, not found
- The Elder Scrolls 6: release date, location, trailer
- Black Friday 2021 on Steam
- How to recover Need For Speed Underground 2 save files
- Unable to host World of Warcraft 3 LAN game
- Flash games for PC: download, online, old
- How to remove Steam Guard: mobile authenticator, from PC
- How to play Among Us: on Mac, on PC, online
- The best crossplay games: 2021, PS4 PC, Xbox PC, Swtich
- Skate 4: release date, trailer, gameplay and rumors
- Star Wars Battlefront cheat codes: Xbox, PS2
- The best horror PC games (2021) for Halloween
- Avakin Life free coins: 2022
- The best online game stores for PC: Steam, Origin, GOG, etc
- How to set the maximum ping in Steam
- How to turn off cloud sync Steam
- Get and redeem promo codes on Roblox
- Fix registry error loading key Warcraft III\InstallPath
- Everything you need to know about E3
- Steam profile status: checker, privacy settings
- The best video games of the year: 2021
- Fortnite Halloween 2021: skins, dates, and Fortnitemares
- Valheim tips and tricks: for beginners, 2022
- Starfield: release date, location, and gameplay
- Resident Evil 8: Village: characters, DLC, VR
- Online escape game: free, without flash, with friends
- Best zombie video games
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout: guide, gameplay, download
- DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error: how to fix it?
- The best indie games sountracks
- League of Legends: Wild Rift: champions, release date
- Psychology of video games: why we enjoy gaming?
- The best VR games: on Steam, Occulus, 2022
- The best free online gaming sites
- Harry Potter video games: for PC, Android, iOS, AR
- Create server: for Minecraft, for CounterStrike
- Cloud gaming services: Xbox, free, Steam
- Customize updates and background downloads for Steam games
- Cyberpunk 2077 refund: Xbox, Steam, PS4
- Everything about Amazon Luna: review, games
- Connect controller to PC: bluetooth, wireless, PS4
- Fortnite Winterfest 2021: date, skins, map, presents
- How to restrict downloads on Steam?
- Little Alchemy cheats: all 580 combinations and elements
- PlayStation Plus games for May 2022
- Play Atari Breakout on Google
- How to install Minecraft Mods: Windows, Mac
- Offline Android games: download for free
- Hades guide: tips and tricks
- Nintendo Direct 2022: February
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 bugs
- Dota Underlords: cheats and tips