If you are struggling to connect your Nintendo DS to the internet via Wi-Fi and seeing Wi-Fi Error 52000 this article will help fix your problem.
How to fix error 52000 on Nintendo DS?
- Open the configuration of the router by typing 192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- To connect with the Admin name and password.
- Go to Configuration.
- Go to Livebox > Advanced.
- Click to add your Nintendos Ds and as IP address enter 192.168.1.2.
Do you need more help with Nintendo games? Check out our forum!
- Ds nintendo
- Nintendo ds i
- How to play Pokémon games on Android > Guide
- DraStic DS Emulator > Download
- Mario Kart DS (ROM) > Download
- How to factory reset Wii U: without PIN, without gamepad > Guide
- Instagram video selfie verification error > Forum - Instagram
- How to play Super Nintendo on your PC
- Top party games for Nintendo Switch
- Weird Switch games