Always forget to send "Happy Birthday" messages? Need to remind someone about an important upcoming event? This tutorial explains how to schedule text messages on iPhone, Samsung and other Android smartphones.
Can you schedule texts on iPhone?
There isn't a built in feature that allows you to pre-schedule text messages on iPhones. You cannot write an iMessage to be sent at a later time. Instead there is a work around using Reminders. This isn't as practical as being able to pre-send a message and then forget about it, but it will help you from forgetting important messages.
- Go to the Reminders app and add a new reminder by pressing the +
- You can write the message that you want to send here and add additional details.
- Then add the reminder to your calendar and you will receive a reminder to send the message.
How to send scheduled text messages on Android and Samsung phones?
You can either use a native feature offered by some mobile carriers, or download an app from the Google Play Store.
Open the Messaging app, compose a new message and add the recipient(s). Instead of sending the message, tap on the Ellipsis button and select Schedule Message. A new menu will open, allowing you to set the date and time that you would like to send the message. Fill in the fields, and tap Done.
If the Schedule Message option is missing, it is likely that your mobile carrier does not offer such a feature. Here are a few free apps that can fill-in:
Need more help with your mobile? Check out our Forum!
- "samsung" apple
- Sims 3 торрент
- Change emoji and number of best friends on Snapchat 2021 > Guide
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android > Guide
- How to Update Your Emojis on Android and iPhone
- Can't login facebook sms code required [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Quickly create a simple holiday schedule
- How to update emojis: on Android, on iPhone
- How to recover deleted contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to auto redial: app, iPhone, Samsung, in Android
- How to set up T-Mobile account permissions?
- T-Mobile Voicemail: number, app, setup, password
- T-Mobile change number: online, on SIM card
- T-Mobile activate SIM card: phone number, online, iPhone