If you would like to create and upload a video to YouTube consisting of a photo and a recording (as background music), you can make use of Windows Movie Maker. In this article, we will show your how to do so.
How to create a picture with background music?
- Right-click the image of your choice.
- Select Open with and choose Photos.
- From there, click Edit & Create.
- Select Custom audio to choose your own music or Background music to browse the available library.
- Set the duration of the video manually.
- Once you're ready, select Finish your video. Set the quality according to your preferences.
- Click Export to finalize the video.
- Open YouTube, connect to your personal account and upload your video.
do you have more questions about youtube? check out our forum!