YouTube allows users to add comments to videos to share feedback. However, it's also possible to disable the comment feature for your videos - this article will explain how!
How to manage the comments of a video?
Connect to your Youtube account and click on your profile image. Then select YouTube Studio.
Next, click Content from the left sidebar.
Place your mouse next to the video of your choice. Various settings will appear - choose the pencil icon (details).
Next, scroll all the way down and select Show more.
Once this is done, scroll down to Comments and ratings. Select Comment visibility.
This will enable different options. Select Disable comments.
Confirm your preferences by clicking Save (upper right corner).
How to manage the comments on your channel?
To disable the comment section of multiple (or all) videos, sign in to your account, click YouTube Studio, and then Content. Now, check the checkboxes on the left of all the videos you want to disable the comments of. If you want to disable the comments of all the videos at once, check the Video checkbox. Once this is done, select Edit.
This will unroll a list of multiple options. Select Comments.
Next, choose New value.
To disable the comments, select Disable comments.
Confirm your choices by selecting Update videos.
How to manage the comments from your phone?
Disabling the comments from your smartphone is also possible if you download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone. After that, you can follow the same steps.
- How to disable comments on youtube
- How To Turn Off Replies on Your Facebook Page
- Disable Comments and In-Game Social Features in Steam
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube > Guide
- Disable TeamViewer Shutdown
- Modify Comments and Indicator Preferences in Excel
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool