There are many reasons why iTunes might come in handy even if you use Windows PC: you can store your music, audiobooks, and podcasts library there, stream offline, use iCloud, sync your iPhone or iPod, and do so much more. In this article, we'll explain to you how to download iTunes for your Windows computer.
How to download iTunes on Windows?
If you think that iTunes is made only for Mac computers and other Apple devices, you are wrong. It also works perfectly on Windows 7, 8, 10, and it is free.
- To download iTunes for Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit), go to our iTunes download page and click on the green Download button. Otherwise, you can download it on the official Microsoft Store.
How does iTunes on Windows work?
iTunes on Windows works the same way as it does on Mac computers. You can navigate it using the top bar and switch between media types: Music, Movies, Podcasts, Audiobooks, TV Shows, etc. You can subscribe to Apple music to listen to audio tracks and download them, you can browse podcasts and listen to them for free, as well as buy or rent movies and audiobooks.
- Itunes for windows
- Itunes download
- Download itunes for windows
- Snapchat for windows > Download - Instant messaging
- Capcut for windows > Download - Video editing
- Subway surfers download for pc windows 10 > Download - Platform
- Instagram download for pc windows 7 > Download - Social media
- Inshot for windows > Download - Video editing