If you would like to have a play-by-play of the audio in a YouTube video, you can get a transcript of it. This way you can understand what the video is about without listening to it.
Note: Transcripts are only available for videos that have closed captioning.
How to generate transcript of a YouTube video?
Go to YouTube and open the video of your choice. Click on the More actions button (represented by 3 horizontal dots) located next to the Share button.
Now click on the Open Transcript option.
A transcript of the closed captions will automatically be generated.
Depending on the YouTube channel, and the video, the uploader may have written subtitles specifically for the video, if not they will be automatically generated. This results in an approximate transcript, with words and phrases occasionally incorrect.
- Youtube transcript
- Youtube video transcript
- Transcript of youtube videos
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- Youtube download > Guide
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os > Forum - Google Chrome
- There was a problem with the server 404 youtube [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 video youtube > Forum - Downloading
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14