If you would like to have a play-by-play of the audio in a YouTube video, you can get a transcript of it. This way you can understand what the video is about without listening to it.
Note: Transcripts are only available for videos that have closed captioning.
How to generate transcript of a YouTube video?
Go to YouTube and open the video of your choice. Click on the More actions button (represented by 3 horizontal dots) located next to the Share button.
Now click on the Open Transcript option.
A transcript of the closed captions will automatically be generated.
Depending on the YouTube channel, and the video, the uploader may have written subtitles specifically for the video, if not they will be automatically generated. This results in an approximate transcript, with words and phrases occasionally incorrect.
- Youtube video download
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os > Forum - Google Chrome
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 > Forum - Gmail
- Gany youtube video download > Forum - YouTube
- How to add an intro to your youtube video 2020
- Get YouTube video links on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube (2021)
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best tech YouTube channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool