Netflix has released the new Fast Laughs feature for iPhone devices. Fast Laughs lets you access a TikTok style, full-screen feed of funny clips from their comedy category. This article will look into what Netflix Fast Laughs is, and how to access it.
How does Fast Laughs work?
The Fast Laughs feed can be accessed through the navigation menu at the bottom of the homepage on the Netflix app. Once you have clicked the Fast Laughs tab, clips will start playing. When one ends, another begins. If you wish to skip to the next video, then just swipe up.
What are some Netflix Fast Laughs features?
- My Lists: From the Fast Laughs tab you can add series, films, and stand-up shows to your list of clips that you want to watch later on Netflix.
- Share: All of the clips can be shared on WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter.
- Play: If you want to watch the full episode, film, or program, you can choose to start watching the full title.
- React: You can react to clips with emojis.
Where is Fast Laughs available?
Fast Laugh is currently only available in select countries, whilst a full list is not available, it would appear that it rolling out in Anglophone countries first:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
You can select your country from Dropbox. If Fast Laughs is available in your country, then a small guide should appear. You can always check by downloading the latest version of the Netflix App for your iOS device, and seeing if the tab is on the bottom of the screen.
- Adobe Reader - Disable the Fast Find feature
- Netflix account
- Request a movie on netflix
- How to change email on netflix
- How to feature channels on youtube
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!
- How to watch Netflix remotely with friends
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings