IDM normally prompts you with some automatic download options upon opening a website, this is quite handy but it may happens that you want to have the reverse effect.
That is: "Restricting automatic download for specific file typed from a particular website".
- Open IDM
- Click on the Option button (two overlapping gears)
- Select the File Types tab
- Click on the Edit list button
- In the dialog that opens click on the "Add" button.
- In the "Add an address to the exceptions list" type the URL of the website
- Note that: Make use of the /* operator to define the file types (.bin, . img...etc)
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 15, 2011 at 01:53 AM by deri58.