To configure the maximum download or upload limit performed via uTorrent for a predefined period of time:
- Open uTorrent
- Click the "Options> Preferences> Transfer Cap"
- First check the box next to "Enable Transfer Cap"
- In the Bandwidth cap set the maximum amount of data to be downloaded/uploaded (the value can be in GB or MB)
- Time Period defines the number of days that will be taken in consideration
- The final stage is to configure the "Limit Type". It will defines whether the above settings will apply to your:
- Or both
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 30, 2011 at 05:13 AM by jak58.