Android - Download new languages for Offline Speech Recognition
Here's how to download additional languages for the offline speech recognition feature (Google Voice Typing) of your Android device
- Go to Settings > Input & Language.
- Make sure the Google voice typing option is checked.
- Now scroll to the SPEECH section and tap on Voice Search.
- Tap on Offline speech recognition - Manage downloaded languages
- Tap on All and select the language pack you want to download:
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 20, 2015 at 11:11 AM by jak58.