If you own an Android device, you might be interested to know that it comes equipped with a scientific calculator. To enable this feature, read on for the surprisingly simple solution.
How to access the scientific calculator on Android?
The calculator app of Android smartphones is not limited to basic arithmetic operations. Here is a simple manipulation to turn the basic calculator into a scientific calculator (SIN, COS, TAN, LOG, Square root,...)
- Open the Calculator app.
- Simply rotate your phone sideways to landscape mode and that's it!
If this doesn't work for you, then make sure that the auto-rotate feature is on.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen.
- Tap the little arrow on the right.
- Select auto-rotate. If you can't see the option, then swipe left to switch to the second page of options. You should be able to find it there.
What are some of the best scientific calculator apps?
If you want to use a third-party app with more features, we recommend:
- RealCalc Scientific Calculator
- Scientific Calculator free
- HiEdu Scientific Calculator
- Panecal Scientific Calculator
- HiPER Scientific Calculator