How to lock VLC screen: Android
In this article, you will learn how to lock video screen orientation on the VLC app for Android so that you can fully control how your screen orientation reacts.
To lock the video screen orientation on VLC:
- Open the VLC app.
- Go on the More menu at the downer panel.
- Click on Settings.
- Under the Video section, select Video screen orientation.
- Choose among the available screen orientation options (Automatic, Portrait, Landscape, Landscape reverse, Last locked orientation).
any more questions about vlc? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Vertical video screen lock
- Vlc android lock screen controls
- Vlc lock screen
- XviD video codec > Download - File decompression
- Video Memory in 64bit Vista [solved] > Windows Vista Forum
- Image Video Converter > Download - Other
- How to lock screen on android while watching video > Guide
- Google Video Player > Download - Video playback