How to install the Twain driver?
To install the Twain driver:
- Verify that the scanner appears in Device Manager (Start - Settings - Control Panel - double-click "System")
- Select "Hardware"
- Select "Device Manager".
- The scanner is located under "Other Devices"
- Double-click "CanoScan".
- Select "Reinstall Driver" to display the "Wizard updated equipment".
- Click "Next".
- Select "Yes this time only (recommended)" and click Next.
- Select "Install from a list or specific location" and click "Next." .
- Click "Browse" and locate the CD drive with the CanoScan CD-ROM in it (eg F:).
- Re-installation will include the Twain driver.
Learn more about the TWAIN driver http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWAIN
Original article published by vanina14
. Translated by jak58
. - Latest update by deri58