Get a return receipt: on Outlook, Thunderbird
If you'd like to know if your email has been successfully received by the recipient, you can activate the return receipt option in your Outlook mailbox and Thunderbird email client. Read this article to find out how to enable this option.
How to get a return receipt with Outlook?
For a specific message
- When writing a message, click Options.
- In the Tracking group choose Request a Delivery Receipt.
- To ensure that your message has been read/opened by your recipient, check also the Request a Read Receipt tab.
For all messages
If you want to enable the Read Receipt for all of your emails, follow these steps.
1. Open the Outlook program/app and go to File > Options > Mail.
2. Under the Tracking section go to For all messages sent, request: tab, and check the Delivery receipt confirming the message was delivered to the recipient's email server, if you want to get a read receipt, check the Read receipt confirming the recipient viewed the message box.
3. Finally, click OK to save the changes.
How to get a return receipt with Thunderbird?
1. Open Thunderbird and click on Tools. Go to Options > General tab.
2. Next to the Determine how Thunderbird handles return receipts, click on the Return Receipts button in the lower right.
3. Check the box next to When sending a message, always request a return receipt.
- Return receipt thunderbird
- Clear cache on Thunderbird > Guide
- Request a return receipt for your emails with Thunderbird > Guide
- If cell contains (multiple text criteria) then return (corresponding text criteria) [solved] > Excel Forum
- Add a signature in ThunderBird: to reply, with image > Guide
- Flipkart return > Guide